802 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Maria124 said:

GoodDay EveryOne .. i Am Just Curious, we didn't file online But the Notification that My Husband Received started with IOE .. is it normal?? 
btw, our PD was Set 12/02/19. 

I guess its been asked already but cant able to go back read.. ThankYou

Yes. I sent a paper application and my NOA1 starts with IOE as well. I think someone mentioned it before but I think the current applications sent are starting with IOE now. 

2 hours ago, Trish and Oli said:

Yes. I sent a paper application and my NOA1 starts with IOE as well. I think someone mentioned it before but I think the current applications sent are starting with IOE now. 

Yeah.. i guess so too.. but its ok I think As Long as we know the service Center We Have the Basis For Our approval estimate..

On 12/9/2019 at 11:56 AM, Trish and Oli said:

When you get a response, can you update me on here? My application is also with the Texas service center. 

Yes definitely will. No response yet!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
On 12/7/2019 at 4:34 PM, Trish and Oli said:

I checked my account today. Under my uploads I do see a part 1 of my documents that were uploaded on November 19th which was one day after my account acceptance. However, I cannot open the link. I tried to convert the tif document to a pdf document and it couldn't be done. I think it's for security reasons. I have sent them a message through my account portal. 

Are you using a mac? Downloaded it too on my mac & it was weird the extension was .tif.pdf. Then when I just changed extension to .tiff I was able to see it 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

-My husband filed on november 12 2019

- recieved by uscis on november 18, notice date was on november 20, and priority date november 18

-receipt number starts with IOE

-service center is Potomac SC

Anyone with similar circumstances?

...plus our uscis online account has about 25 pages of our supporting documents (not all) including travel info, hotel receipts, joint bank accounts, telegram chat sample, and personal statements. Anyone with an android phone can download the app called Multi-TIFF viewer. You can easily view the file after installing this app. Hope this helps!

Edited by Jerrryyy

18 hours ago, Jerod said:plus our uscis online account has about 25 pages of our supporting documents (not all) including travel info, hotel receipts, joint bank accounts, telegram chat sample, and personal statements. Anyone with an android phone can download the app called Multi-TIFF viewer. You can easily view the file after installing this app. Hope this helps!

So your image is also only 25 pages and not the whole petition? That seems to be everyone else’s issue. Why is the whole petition not visible?

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Paco415 said:

17 minutes ago, Paco415 said:

So your image is also only 25 pages and not the whole petition? That seems to be everyone else’s issue. Why is the whole petition not e

Either they filtered the documents and kept what they thought was adequate or they are gonna post the whole document in time

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 12/7/2019 at 6:26 PM, trevia said:

Hello everyone. My priority date is 11/19/19. We are Nebraska Service Center 😔

Keep the faith ,Nebraska is always behind but only by a month or two

The two fastest centers are Potomac and texas

Timeline
2 minutes ago, crespo said:

The only silverling is that the online process may be a bit faster

Technically as of early 2019 everyone's process is an online process, hence the receipt numbers starting with IOE. Whether you mail the hard copy or submit online uscis has started to upload all the information and documents. Thats why all of you have online uscis accounts now. This speeds things up when it comes to getting NOAs. You'll get your approval/denial notices online before they mail it to you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.