dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2019

621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
29 minutes ago, portorusa said:

Nope. NVC did not review the submitted docs of my stepson for a long time. Once they finally did, they granted an IL for my stepson, I emailed Expedite to NVC, and 2 days later got the same interview date for my husband.

Thank you so much for your good wishes!

Thank you so much for sharing! 

February 13 2015: Started dating (met in New Orleans)

February 13 2018: Married in New Orleans

March 29 2019: PD for 1-130 (Spouse) - Nebraska Service Center

May 20 2019 : PD for 129F (K3 spouse visa)

June 21 2019 : I129F denial

June 22 2019 : I130 APPROVAL (only 85 days after submission) 😀 

July 17 2019 : sent to NVC by NSC

September 03 2019 : received case number (72 days after approval - it was a long 10 weeks waiting time  😶)

September 06 2019 : payed fees 

September 11 2019 : uploaded documents (Financial & civil) + submit DS-260

October 17 2019 : documents reviewed by NVC - one document missing / others approved (first review after 35 days / 5 weeks)

October 21 2019 : missing document submitted (police certificate from another country I lived in - this country is requiring 2 different police certificates and I only had one...stupid mistake)

November 22 2019 Documentary Qualified email :D 

December 10 2019 Medical done 

December 16 2019 Interview Letter

January 22 2020 Interview - APPROVED 😍

January 28 2020 Visa on hand 

February 25th 2020 Travel day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, KartineeKartoons said:

@shoowlaar @Nody @nyokie @Mrs Oduro 

Had my interview Nov 18. 

Passport with visa is now in hand. 🤗

oh my days 💃💃💃🍷🍷 congratulations darlyn... being waiting for this forever....

yippeeee.... now the wait is over...... dancing ... Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
20 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

yippeeee.... now the wait is over...... dancing ... Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord!!!!

Congratulations, Could you please let me know when you got your DQ, IL from NVC. Which Consulate did you had your interview.

Thank you Darlyn.

Best Wishes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
49 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

Thank you shoowlar! Thank you Jesus very very much! We have a lot of stories to tell our children in the future! After over 4mos of wait for IL, we received an email to have interview Nov 8. Then 1 week prior to interview, they rescheduled us because they are moving location! So the stress of flights and accomodations lol! On the day of interview Nov 18, the consulate was so busy that they interviewed me only at 12:06pm and I was there since 8:20am for an 8:30am appointment. My train is at 1pm! Lol! I had to run to my train and had few minutes to get some food for brunch!  As if this journey isnt stressful enough. 😹

Then today I went to pick up my passport at a canada post location and they asked for more government IDs that I didnt have! They dont want to give it to me I almost cried! A lovely lady volunteered to be the authorized person to pick up because she has more government issued IDs . Thanks to that stranger! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Timeline
34 minutes ago, SSNK said:

Congratulations, Could you please let me know when you got your DQ, IL from NVC. Which Consulate did you had your interview.

Thank you Darlyn.

Best Wishes

Thank you!

CR1/IR1

Priority date - June 28, 2018

I-130 approval - December 6, 2018

CASE created -Jan 2, 2019

NVC letter with case number- Feb 16, 2019

DQ -JUNE 3, 2019

IL -Oct 15, 2019

Interview -Nov 18, 2019

Passport with visa - Nov 22, 2019 

Montreal, Canada 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, KartineeKartoons said:

Had my interview Nov 18. 

Woohoo!! 💃💃🎉🎉

Congrats dear! Finally the stressful wait is over and it's time to celebrate! 🎉💃

We deserve it! 😍

So happy for you! ❤

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, SSNK said:

Hi, could you please help with nvc expedite reasoning. I am staying alone since early 2017 and waiting for IL for my wife abroad. I also want NVC to consider my expedite request but not sure what to really say to NVC so then can consider my request. Thank you

Have you been Documentarily Qualified?  You haven't filled in your timeline. 

Unfortunately, unless there is a very strong reason to require an expedite such as a medical situation, chances are you won't be granted the expedite.  Portorusa was expedited because her stepson received an interview and he was immigrating with her husband.  I saw someone else who's children received their letters first and the accompanying parent was expedited because they were supposed to be immigrating together.  Most of the time with minors, they are immigrating with a parent and everyone is DQ'd.  It's more a matter of matching up the files so everyone interviews together.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Timeline
6 hours ago, KartineeKartoons said:

Had my interview Nov 18. 

Omg finally smthn to add to our Christmas list of thanksgiving 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉💃🏽💃🏽🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️ 
congrats hun .. indeed delay is never denial we’ve been waiting for u 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
3 hours ago, DesmondF. said:

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾Awesome. 🥳 Safe Journey to the U.S.A

Thanks so much dear friend. 

The future has a lot in store for us all.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
8 hours ago, KartineeKartoons said:

Had my interview Nov 18. 

Did you say a prayer and do the happy dance?...Lol

Felicitations!

Edited by Andy & Val

Timeline
20 hours ago, A💋A said:

Good Morning .  I just woke up and got the interview letter for my husband 💃🏽

Egypt

Case Complete June 20th 

Interview Date: December 8

الحمدالله

I’ll continue to pray for everyone else waiting 

Congrats!! That is great news!

15 hours ago, Ammy said:

I had my interview on Nov 19th and my visa was approved. I thank each one of you and all those who used to be around during the time my processing was going on, for all the support and guidance! The interview was fairly straightforward. The following questions were asked:

1. When did you meet?
  2. Where did you meet?
  3. When did you get engaged?
  4. How long were you in the US before?
  5. Did you overstay?
  6. Did you work while you were there?
  7. Why did you stay in Hong Kong?
  8. What does your husband do?
  9. Where does he live?
  10. How many people attended your wedding?

For this last question, while answering I offered to show the pictures I had taken with me. But CO said its okay, no need to see them. That got me a little worried, but the next thing she said was that the visa is approved. I did a lot of overthinking on account of a lot of minor things. But none of those things mattered in the end. All I can tell my fellow aspirants, is that most of it is in our head. We are all trying to legally join our husbands and their intention is only to help us and eliminate fraud. As long as we are good with the documents, we should be okay.

Good luck to all of you! God willing, you will all be joining spouses soon. 

So happy for you!!! And thank you for sharing your experience! Hoping ours goes just as smoothly next month! Congrats!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.