Prizm123

September 2019 AOS Filers

2,106 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, CLUAE said:

Hi i have question regarding i-864 form under part 6 question number 7. Which ask for the sponsors current annual income. 
do we have to put the income from my husbands 2018 IRS transcript or the projected income for 2019? 
Hope someone could help thanks 😊

Current income is your current salary. Projected income for 2019, before all taxes. For my husband, it was what was written in the employment letter. 

The other question where they ask for the last three years income according to the transcript is where you're gonna write down what is exactly on the transcript, after all taxes.

Screenshot_20191120-175931.jpg

Edited by Ayrton

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Question: I'm traveling to Wisconsin for Thanksgiving. What documents should I take with me? Passport, Noa1, marriage certificate. Anything else? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Eva_AJ said:

Question: I'm traveling to Wisconsin for Thanksgiving. What documents should I take with me? Passport, Noa1, marriage certificate. Anything else?

Snow boots and puffer jacket 😂 Forecasted *another* snow storm on Thanksgiving week! 

Timeline
Just now, BB&SVW said:

Snow boots and puffer jacket 😂 Forecasted *another* snow storm on Thanksgiving week! 

OH no! I live in Texas, I like my warm weather lol

Timeline
1 minute ago, Eva_AJ said:

OH no! I live in Texas, I like my warm weather lol

Sorry to disappoint 😂 but you will enjoy it here! There is a little something for every quirk you might have! 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, BB&SVW said:

Sorry to disappoint 😂 but you will enjoy it here! There is a little something for every quirk you might have! 

Thank you! I'm excited as Texas is the only state I've ever been to here in US and as my husband is deployed I'm excited about spending the holiday with his family. And as Czech I miss cold weather lol

4 hours ago, Ayrton said:

Current income is your current salary. Projected income for 2019, before all taxes. For my husband, it was what was written in the employment letter. 

The other question where they ask for the last three years income according to the transcript is where you're gonna write down what is exactly on the transcript, after all taxes.

Screenshot_20191120-175931.jpg

thank you Ayrton!😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
22 hours ago, TastyCake said:

We just received a text that our AOS is now in Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview status.  We are now waiting for a letter with our interview day and time.

we got it 2 days ago, this is good news as there will be no RFE.

This message comes typically 3-4 months before the interview will be scheduled.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
13 hours ago, Eva_AJ said:

those 3 will be useful. TSA agents should just check that your name matches to the boarding pass, they are not there to check immigration status, but there are some who go the extra mile and self-proclaim to be the "pope" of their airport.

After we got married one young TSA agent started to give us trouble carrying the sand-tube which came from the sand ceremony from our wedding. A more experienced agent had to step in to calm him down and show him how to perform the security check without trying to open and mix up the sand....

this idiot started to tell me how he will need to open it and put a long probe inside and stir it up...etc and that he had never heard of a sand ceremony before.

Wisconsin: I lived there, it's cold by end of November. Dress like at home during December.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi guys, my case is ready to be schedule and interview by today!! No RFE so far. 

Our journey:

Sept 27 - Package sent

Oct 4 - NOA1 

Oct 25 - Fingerprints 

Nov 21 - Case ready to be schedule an interview

I am in Oakland Park, FL. I really hope I they don't take too much time to schedule it. 

Best regards! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone. My case just got updated to:

Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

How long does it usually take to update? I got an RFE for my petitioner's latest tax return.

Hopefully everything will turn out well. Best of luck to everyone. Happy for those who have been making progress :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 11/13/2019 at 4:06 PM, Maddymcp said:

I didn’t need a joint sponsor for my K1 as the letter from my wife’s employer seemed good enough to the London embassy.  However, her tax return from 2018  didn’t meet the 125% as she didn’t work the full year so I am assuming this is what they have an issue with. 

I have the same issue. My husband's 2018 tax return did not meet the 125% because he just started working last December. They issued an RFE to us asking for his latest income tax return. I wonder if this will be another delay for us :(

Timeline

Status on USCIS site is now - Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview as of November 20. Yay! Wonder how long it'll take to actually be interviewed. My husband needs to give enough notice at work to take time off. 

9 minutes ago, BB&SVW said:

Status on USCIS site is now - Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview as of November 20. Yay! Wonder how long it'll take to actually be interviewed. My husband needs to give enough notice at work to take time off. 

You can check your local office processing time. We have a 11-23 month wait. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.