Prizm123

September 2019 AOS Filers

2,106 posts in this topic

@Fe.Ta

For some  reason I thought you were right behind me or alittle  ahead October 2022 ok cool gives you plenty of time. All what you mentioned is no big deal. A simple explanation is all that is needed. I'd  follow a few of the ROC threads if I were you to get some ideas. Get your ACCO fasteners and your tabs from Amazon. Don't forget 2021 taxes too. I'll  be here just holler!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

2 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

@Fe.Ta

For some  reason I thought you were right behind me or alittle  ahead October 2022 ok cool gives you plenty of time. All what you mentioned is no big deal. A simple explanation is all that is needed. I'd  follow a few of the ROC threads if I were you to get some ideas. Get your ACCO fasteners and your tabs from Amazon. Don't forget 2021 taxes too. I'll  be here just holler!

Yes! We were close on everything until COVID hit and you got the GC without interview. Ours delayed and we were scheduled for an interview, which didn’t happen until November 2020. 🥺 I will read the threads and start collecting a list. Thank you for the heads up on the materials from Amazon. We will file our 2021 soon. Thank you for always being there!

Walt Disney Animation GIF

November 2010 - Met/Just Friends

June 2017 - I caught feelings, you want to try this?  Yes.
June 2018 - Do you want to get married?  Yes.
November 2018 - K1 filed

May 2019 - K1 interview scheduled and packet sent to embassy

June 2019 - K1 interview, approved, and moved to USA

August 2019 - Married

September 2019 - AOS/EAD/AP filed

October 2019 - Biometrics Appointment

January 2020 - AOS RFE for birth certificate received and sent back

February 2020 - EAD/AP approved and got the card

October 2020 - EAD/AP renewal filed

November 2020 - EAD/AP renewal approved and got the card - AOS interview date issued

December 2020 - AOS interview, approved, and GC received

September 2022 - ROC filed

2 minutes ago, Fe.Ta said:

Yes! We were close on everything until COVID hit and you got the GC without interview. Ours delayed and we were scheduled for an interview, which didn’t happen until November 2020. 🥺 I will read the threads and start collecting a list. Thank you for the heads up on the materials from Amazon. We will file our 2021 soon. Thank you for always being there!

I follow your timeline so whenever you update something I know. Had not heard anything for awhile that's why I had to look for you! Stay safe my friend!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

4 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

I follow your timeline so whenever you update something I know. Had not heard anything for awhile that's why I had to look for you! Stay safe my friend!

Aww, so sweet.  Yes, that will be helpful!  Thank you!  You too!

Walt Disney Animation GIF

November 2010 - Met/Just Friends

June 2017 - I caught feelings, you want to try this?  Yes.
June 2018 - Do you want to get married?  Yes.
November 2018 - K1 filed

May 2019 - K1 interview scheduled and packet sent to embassy

June 2019 - K1 interview, approved, and moved to USA

August 2019 - Married

September 2019 - AOS/EAD/AP filed

October 2019 - Biometrics Appointment

January 2020 - AOS RFE for birth certificate received and sent back

February 2020 - EAD/AP approved and got the card

October 2020 - EAD/AP renewal filed

November 2020 - EAD/AP renewal approved and got the card - AOS interview date issued

December 2020 - AOS interview, approved, and GC received

September 2022 - ROC filed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

I just filed my i-751 after the 90 day notice before my greencard expires on 2/14/22. Valentine's Day :D

1. 1/5/22 - I sent in the i-751 packet on Wednesday with USPS Priority mail
  2. 1/7/22 - arrived at UCSIS facility
  3. 1/8/22 - check was deposited and withdrawn from bank account
  4. 1/12/22 - received NOA letter with 24 month extension

Is it usually this fast??

Edited by Save85

09/12/19: Sent AOS package

09/14/19: Package arrived at Chicago.

09/30/19: Received 3 text notification at 10 PM

09/30/19: NOA 1: I-765 'Case Was Received dated' 9/16 (checked status on USCIS site using receipt number)

09/30/19: NOA 1: I-131 'Case Was Received' dated' 9/16 (checked status on USCIS site using receipt number)

09/30/19: NOA 1: I-485 'Fingerprint Fee Was Received' and dated 9/27 (checked status on USCIS site using receipt number)

10/01/19: Check cashed after 12 AM (pending at current time of writing)

10/05/19: Received 3 NOA 1 letters (hard copy in mail)

10/25/19: Bio-metrics Appointment

11/12/19: Received RFE for spouse's birth certificate

11/29/19: Case Center received our RFE response letter and documents

12/20/19: Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview

01/10/20: Case is Interview Was Scheduled

01/17/20: Received interview letter in mail. Interview is scheduled on 02/14/2020 (Valentine's Day)

2 hours ago, Save85 said:

I just filed my i-751 after the 90 day notice before my greencard expires on 2/14/22. Valentine's Day :D

1. 1/5/22 - I sent in the i-751 packet on Wednesday with USPS Priority mail
  2. 1/7/22 - arrived at UCSIS facility
  3. 1/8/22 - check was deposited and withdrawn from bank account
  4. 1/12/22 - received NOA letter with 24 month extension

Is it usually this fast??

No not usually, but mine was just as fast so far like yours.  You can still expect to wait a year or more I suspect, so I am not getting y hopes up neither should you. Mine is processing at the Texas Service Center. Adjust your timeline and come on over to the January 2022 I-751 Filers there are several folks there:

Edited by Sarge2155

Citizenship Complete!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.