Prizm123

September 2019 AOS Filers

2,106 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Ayrton said:

The thing is, a tax return from last year proves that they worked last year, but it's no guarantee that they're still working there. USCIS uses Current Annual Income to check if you meet the 125%. Like I said before here in the thread, that's how much you're making right now, your salary. The instructions say you're not required but you may send evidence to support the information about your current income.

Get a employment letter, some pay stubs. You're probably gonna need a new affidavit too. Send those out.

i sent tax returns for 2016-2018, 2018 transcripts, 6 months of current pay stubs. absolutely no issues

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

i sent tax returns for 2016-2018, 2018 transcripts, 6 months of current pay stubs. absolutely no issues

I only sent 2018 Tax Return Transcript, Employment letter and 3 months of pay stubs. No problems so far either.

36 minutes ago, Irush93 said:

Perfect! 

That's exactly what I thought. My husband also said since his 2018 and his current are different it makes sense to send that information that proves the current amount he makes. 

Thank you so much! 

I would send the optional 3 years worth if they are all over the 125% required level. Send transcripts  2016 thru 2018 again if they are over the threshold, 2 months pay stubs and the employment letter. That's  what I sent!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

We haven't sent the pay stubs. so I'm screenshoting this one in case RFE will land in our mail

33 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

Exactly what I sent only 3 months pay stubs though 2016 2017 2018 no issues

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

On 11/21/2019 at 10:16 AM, mariange8282 said:

Hi guys, my case is ready to be schedule and interview by today!! No RFE so far. 

Our journey:

Sept 27 - Package sent

Oct 4 - NOA1 

Oct 25 - Fingerprints 

Nov 21 - Case ready to be schedule an interview

I am in Oakland Park, FL. I really hope I they don't take too much time to schedule it. 

Best regards! 

Hi, I just got the same notice today and we are neighbors! I'm located in West Palm Beach, FL. :) Let's keep our heads up and I hope we're all gonna hear the good news sometime soon! 

9/11 Package sent

10/1 NOA

10/22 Bio

11/22 Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

On 11/21/2019 at 3:16 PM, Maddymcp said:

Probably a small delay, but I think we just have to relax and go with the flow! I’ve realised that worrying about it doesn’t help! I wish you a speedy process 😊 

My RFE 10/30.

Response received by uscis 11/14

case ready to Schedule for interview-11/22

yes it was delayed but just two weeks. I know it was long wait but I think wasn’t as bad as I thought. I would say Over send the document, send more than less. 

8 hours ago, Eva_AJ said:

We haven't sent the pay stubs. so I'm screenshoting this one in case RFE will land in our mail

Preparing for storm before it comes. ;) most of the time it won’t come, good to be prepared :) 

my RfI was birth certificate which I think they lost. So resend same thing and school leaving for secondary evidence.

Edited by Jellybeann

On 11/18/2019 at 3:13 PM, Irush93 said:

Hey all! Hope everyone is doing well. 

Soo, today I got the dreaded RFE notification. How long did it take for you guys to receive your letter in the mail? 

I'm irritated, but it's kind of a relief to know they are actually working on my case. I have my biometrics Nov 1. So, it took two weeks to get to a new status update. (LOL, this is the only way for me to feel positive about the situation)

What was the RFE about? What was your priority day? you got RFE before biometrics? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

Interview letter came in the mail, Jan 6 2020, makes sense as I expect there to be a few people taking time off for the holidays

Thank you for the info and good luck! 

2 hours ago, Helpasister said:

Uscis received my rfe on Nov 21st. How long will it take to change to ready to be scheduled  for an interview. 

We can't  answer that as they update to that status when they are done looking at your case and before they send it to your local office.

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline
On 11/23/2019 at 3:33 PM, Prizm123 said:

Interview letter came in the mail, Jan 6 2020, makes sense as I expect there to be a few people taking time off for the holidays

Wait I'm confused, you've got the interview date already?

09/12/19: Sent AOS package

09/14/19: Package arrived at Chicago.

09/30/19: Received 3 text notification at 10 PM

09/30/19: NOA 1: I-765 'Case Was Received dated' 9/16 (checked status on USCIS site using receipt number)

09/30/19: NOA 1: I-131 'Case Was Received' dated' 9/16 (checked status on USCIS site using receipt number)

09/30/19: NOA 1: I-485 'Fingerprint Fee Was Received' and dated 9/27 (checked status on USCIS site using receipt number)

10/01/19: Check cashed after 12 AM (pending at current time of writing)

10/05/19: Received 3 NOA 1 letters (hard copy in mail)

10/25/19: Bio-metrics Appointment

11/12/19: Received RFE for spouse's birth certificate

11/29/19: Case Center received our RFE response letter and documents

12/20/19: Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview

01/10/20: Case is Interview Was Scheduled

01/17/20: Received interview letter in mail. Interview is scheduled on 02/14/2020 (Valentine's Day)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.