Prizm123

September 2019 AOS Filers

2,106 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, CLUAE said:

😢 yeah maybe.. I made sure everything’s complete before sending our AOS packet and it’s so disappointing to know that they have lost or worse didnt  Even bother to check all our docs. But i just have to move on and  submit whatever they are asking 😂... 

That's right they got us over a barrel, but you will be fine your attitude is very good.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, CLUAE said:

Good point! But we’ll just send what they ask for just to be sure😅.. he earns 76k and for 2 household it’s more than enough... we sent everything except the form 1099 which we don't have. Did you include that form in your packet? They ask me to send my husbands w2,1099 and tax schedules and requires a co sponsor as well.. 

Did you send his Tax Return Transcript from last year? If you send the Tax Return Transcript, you don't need w2 and 1099. And if you don't send the transcript they automatically send RFE and the letter is always generic. Like I said before, if you are well above the poverty line, you don't need a co sponsor.

I only sent the 2018 Return Transcript, 3 months of pay stubs and employment letter. No RFE 

Edited by Ayrton

52 minutes ago, Ayrton said:

Did you send his Tax Return Transcript from last year? If you send the Tax Return Transcript, you don't need w2 and 1099. And if you don't send the transcript they automatically send RFE and the letter is always generic. Like I said before, if you are well above the poverty line, you don't need a co sponsor.

I only sent the 2018 Return Transcript, 3 months of pay stubs and employment letter. No RFE 

The transcript is a better IRS document. I also used it, no 1040, 1099 or w2s

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We just received a text that our AOS is now in Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview status.  We are now waiting for a letter with our interview day and time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello all, I have a question regarding the affidavit of support: just last week my husband's employer company closed shop and he just started his new job under a new employer yesterday. I still have a copy of the proof of employment from when we submitted the K1 packet, but I understand I can't use it anymore on the AOS even if he was still employed there? Should we get proof of employment from the new job even if he just started? Plus, the last 3 paystubs would be from the previous employer, too; it doesn't seem like a good idea to wait 3 more months just to get paystubs from the new job... especially because my I-94 has been expired since October 22nd. What should we do?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Del A. said:

Hello all, I have a question regarding the affidavit of support: just last week my husband's employer company closed shop and he just started his new job under a new employer yesterday. I still have a copy of the proof of employment from when we submitted the K1 packet, but I understand I can't use it anymore on the AOS even if he was still employed there? Should we get proof of employment from the new job even if he just started? Plus, the last 3 paystubs would be from the previous employer, too; it doesn't seem like a good idea to wait 3 more months just to get paystubs from the new job... especially because my I-94 has been expired since October 22nd. What should we do?

You need to send proof of his current job. An employment letter with his salary would be ideal. Paystubs from an old job wouldn't do much since he's not working there anymore.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, TastyCake said:

We just received a text that our AOS is now in Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview status.  We are now waiting for a letter with our interview day and time.

Congratulations..

I just got the same notice. I'm in Maryland, what state do you reside in? 

1 hour ago, TastyCake said:

Hello fellow Boston local! It looks like we have similar timelines as we are also waiting for the interview to be scheduled. We've been waiting since the 30th October so it might be a while yet

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Robify said:

Congratulations..

I just got the same notice. I'm in Maryland, what state do you reside in? 

We are in the garden spot of the Universe.  Massachusetts, USA  🙂 

Best wishes to you for a prompt interview and GC!

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Confall said:

Hello fellow Boston local! It looks like we have similar timelines as we are also waiting for the interview to be scheduled. We've been waiting since the 30th October so it might be a while yet

Hello right back at ya!  May the T be with you.  😉 

Thrilled to be one step closer.

So we're both in Part 2 of 'The Wait' though this time around perhaps it'll be quicker for us.  I'll follow your timeline.  Let's hope things will be fast and smooth for us the rest of the way.

4 hours ago, Ayrton said:

Yup i sent tax transcript as well as w2 and 1040... 

Hi i have question regarding i-864 form under part 6 question number 7. Which ask for the sponsors current annual income. 
do we have to put the income from my husbands 2018 IRS transcript or the projected income for 2019? 
Hope someone could help thanks 😊

12 minutes ago, CLUAE said:

Hi i have question regarding i-864 form under part 6 question number 7. Which ask for the sponsors current annual income. 
do we have to put the income from my husbands 2018 IRS transcript or the projected income for 2019? 
Hope someone could help thanks 😊

It's the 2018 income not the projected income. The projected  income has not been made yet. Well not filed  I meant to say 2019 taxes are not due yet.

Edited by Sarge2155

Citizenship Complete!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.