Case Complete to Interview October 2019

670 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Swadesfan said:

Any good news from Mumbai?

It's coming tonight and tomorrow...say a prayer and do a happy dance!! 😁

10 hours ago, Megadreams said:

My first post here, been reading for a while though. 😁 Got CC on 10 September 2019 and waiting for the IL now. Unfortunately not much information seems to be available about the embassy in Brussels. Congratulations on those who got their IL already!

I got CC on 10 September 2019, too! But, for Australia and even though there is information on the Sydney consulate, it doesn't seem that there is anyone here for Australia that has CC but no IL yet at the moment. Good luck to you! :)

9 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

I have added you to the spreadsheet. 

Can you please add me to the spreadsheet as well? We got CC on September 10 for Sydney.

Timeline
23 hours ago, Msbreeuk said:

Let me know what they say! Oddly enough, I have checked our CEAC portal a couple of times just to make sure everything is fine and when I check the documents that are missing, they keep changing. For example, when I first checked, it said that the photographs and the Canada police check were missing (although both of them were accepted right below the 'missing' documents) and then when I checked a couple of days later, it said that the photographs and the UK police check were missing (which was also accepted just below the 'missing' documents) and today, it's back to photographs and Canada police check so there's definitely some software issues with CEAC at the moment. Even though I was told twice that things are OK it still makes me a little nervous and that they will skip over us when scheduling interviews. 

My husband spoke to nvc and this nice guy confirmed that the case is qualified and waiting for IL. He also confirmed that it will not be a problem at embassy phase and they are aware of the system glitch... Thanks everyone

11 minutes ago, peterandwife said:

My husband spoke to nvc and this nice guy confirmed that the case is qualified and waiting for IL. He also confirmed that it will not be a problem at embassy phase and they are aware of the system glitch... Thanks everyone

Awesome! 3 different people at the NVC have said the same thing so it’s definitely all good 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline
20 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

I have added you to the spreadsheet. 

You might want to add me to the list. Count the Country as United Kingdom instead of Scotland. Case complete on the 13th if September. Waiting for an interview date.

Called the NVC yesterday they said cases are passed to the embassy throughout the month, not just once or twice a month and that there are still appointments left in October... assuming she was correct and/or had up-to-date information.

What's the average time it takes for NVC to approve submitted documents and for the case to be Complete!? (CC)?? I know online it says 4 to 6 weeks.. But can I know your specific time. Thanks 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

In our case we finished submitting everything in regards of the DS-260, civil documents, etc on 30 August and finished submitting everything in regards of the AOS on 7 September. We got CC on 10 September. Not sure why it was so unusually fast in our case but it usually does seem to take at least 2 to 4 weeks from what I have seen here.

Edited by Megadreams
VisaJourney keeps tagging AOS as Adjustment of Status while it is the Affidavit of Support, tried to fix and failed.

Timeline

13 hours ago, Swadesfan said:

Any good news from Mumbai?

Nothing yet from Telegram or WhatsApp.

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Ramar1 said:

Oh wow that's amazingly fast.. It's been 11 days for me but oh God the wait gets harder and harder lol

It was 3 weeks for us to get told that we needed to rotate my husband's passport and resubmit. We resubmitted the same day then it took almost five weeks to get Case Complete.  

10 minutes ago, gonzolux said:

It was 3 weeks for us to get told that we needed to rotate my husband's passport and resubmit. We resubmitted the same day then it took almost five weeks to get Case Complete.  

Rotate? Then another 5 weeks! What a waste of time... 8 hope I don't have to rotate or correct anything.. Thanks for the answer 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Essentially you need to make sure they can read everything without having to rotate. A PDF is more reliable on that than a JPEG as well (that one just randomly decides to change orientation).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Took over 3 weeks for them to review the first time in June/July then almost 5 weeks for them to review 1 document I resubmitted after that. It looks like they’ve gotten little faster now though. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.