dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2019

670 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, Coreyj17 said:

Anyone have a timeframe from the Manila US Embassy from case completion to interview

👋 waiting for interview... my parents and @Bella3191 ... back 2014 i received my interview letter 7 days after CC... 

Edited by MomDad

IR-5

Mom I-130 Sent      06/22/2018           Dad I-130 Sent      06/22/2018         

Mom NOA1              06/25/2018           Dad NOA1             06/25/2018

Mom NOA2              06/11/2019           Dad NOA2             06/11/2019 

Sent NVC                  06/26/2019           Sent NVC               06/26/2019

NVC Received          07/01/2019           NVC Received       07/01/2019 

Case Number          07/24/2019           Case Number        07/24/2019

Paid AOS                   07/24/2019           Paid AOS                07/24/2019

Paid IV                       07/24/2019           Paid IV                    07/24/2019

IV AOS SHOW PAID    07/30/2019  finally 🎉🎉

DS260                        07/30/2019           DS260                     07/30/2019

AOS SUBMITTED     07/30/2019           AOS SUBMITTED  07/30/2019

IV SUBMITTED         07/30/2019            IV SUBMITTED      07/30/2019

Documentary Qualified  09/11/2019 🎉🎉🎉

Interview Letter Dad and Mom 09/20/2019  🎉🎉🎉

Interview Date: 10/21/2019 

well I just got some awful news. I just had a gut feeling that something is terribly wrong, so I called NVC again just to ask if we are indeed documentarily qualified and I spoke to a very nice super helpful lady that told me that our attorney is a moron (not in those words) and we are absolutely not DQ and waiting for interview letter is not the stage we are in. Basically, in those little messages they sent asking for documents, they requested my previous marriage termination documents which somehow our lawyer missed. So until we submit those we can't move forward. Now those documents are somewhere lost in the mail or something as I mailed it to my husband in england a week ago and he still hasn't received them. We also noticed that our joint sponsor wasn't added so I asked why wasn't it requested and she told me that she doesn't know why they didn't ask for joint sponsor and her guess is that my affidavit of support was incorrectly filled out. So the way I see it, our interview won't be scheduled until December or so, until we fix this mess. The lawyer submitted "all" of our documents in may. This is absolutely beyond frustrating. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Can any one guide me...  My cr1    application got case completed and the status reflect as 'At Nvc' now... I also got email from NVC saying they will schedule my interview with Mumbai consulate.... But my civil documents says incomplete with a missing documents... Which is submitted in the additional documents section... The little message section says all documents are accepted and documentary qualified... I m not sure what to do! Has anyone gone thru this situation

27 minutes ago, peterandwife said:

Can any one guide me...  My cr1    application got case completed and the status reflect as 'At Nvc' now... I also got email from NVC saying they will schedule my interview with Mumbai consulate.... But my civil documents says incomplete with a missing documents... Which is submitted in the additional documents section... The little message section says all documents are accepted and documentary qualified... I m not sure what to do! Has anyone gone thru this situation

I have the same situation but it's fine. I called the NVC  twice (in hopes of getting the same information each time) and the woman I spoke to the first time said that everything was OK and then I spoke to a different woman the second time and she had her supervisor check our case and she said it was OK. She also told me that the embassies have been made aware of the situation going on with the CEAC portals having some weird stuff going on so it's all good. 

37 minutes ago, Yannary said:

well I just got some awful news. I just had a gut feeling that something is terribly wrong, so I called NVC again just to ask if we are indeed documentarily qualified and I spoke to a very nice super helpful lady that told me that our attorney is a moron (not in those words) and we are absolutely not DQ and waiting for interview letter is not the stage we are in. Basically, in those little messages they sent asking for documents, they requested my previous marriage termination documents which somehow our lawyer missed. So until we submit those we can't move forward. Now those documents are somewhere lost in the mail or something as I mailed it to my husband in england a week ago and he still hasn't received them. We also noticed that our joint sponsor wasn't added so I asked why wasn't it requested and she told me that she doesn't know why they didn't ask for joint sponsor and her guess is that my affidavit of support was incorrectly filled out. So the way I see it, our interview won't be scheduled until December or so, until we fix this mess. The lawyer submitted "all" of our documents in may. This is absolutely beyond frustrating. 

I'm so sorry to hear that :( I can kind of relate as I got incorrect advice from a lawyer (I'm not using a lawyer for our case but have access to an immigration lawyer who lets me ask questions) that caused our case to get delayed by 2+ months - if I got the right advice, my husband would have his visa already. But, that's just how it is and we have to live with it. I do hope you can get your case sorted out quickly! Good luck and keep us posted!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Msbreeuk said:

I have the same situation but it's fine. I called the NVC  twice (in hopes of getting the same information each time) and the woman I spoke to the first time said that everything was OK and then I spoke to a different woman the second time and she had her supervisor check our case and she said it was OK. She also told me that the embassies have been made aware of the situation going on with the CEAC portals having some weird stuff going on so it's all good. 

Oh thank you! I read somewhere that if the documents doesn't have the green accepted status next to it... We get questioned at the embassy ...I shall also call and confirm with them...

5 minutes ago, peterandwife said:

Oh thank you! I read somewhere that if the documents doesn't have the green accepted status next to it... We get questioned at the embassy ...I shall also call and confirm with them...

Let me know what they say! Oddly enough, I have checked our CEAC portal a couple of times just to make sure everything is fine and when I check the documents that are missing, they keep changing. For example, when I first checked, it said that the photographs and the Canada police check were missing (although both of them were accepted right below the 'missing' documents) and then when I checked a couple of days later, it said that the photographs and the UK police check were missing (which was also accepted just below the 'missing' documents) and today, it's back to photographs and Canada police check so there's definitely some software issues with CEAC at the moment. Even though I was told twice that things are OK it still makes me a little nervous and that they will skip over us when scheduling interviews. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Msbreeuk said:

Let me know what they say! Oddly enough, I have checked our CEAC portal a couple of times just to make sure everything is fine and when I check the documents that are missing, they keep changing. For example, when I first checked, it said that the photographs and the Canada police check were missing (although both of them were accepted right below the 'missing' documents) and then when I checked a couple of days later, it said that the photographs and the UK police check were missing (which was also accepted just below the 'missing' documents) and today, it's back to photographs and Canada police check so there's definitely some software issues with CEAC at the moment. Even though I was told twice that things are OK it still makes me a little nervous and that they will skip over us when scheduling interviews. 

Ya almost the same for us too.. I will call them first thing in the morning and update here too

2 minutes ago, peterandwife said:

Ya almost the same for us too.. I will call them first thing in the morning and update here too

Great, thanks!

4 hours ago, MomDad said:

👋 waiting for interview... my parents and @Bella3191 ... back 2014 i received my interview letter 7 days after CC... 

Thanks. The Nvc status says my case is on the 9th of Aug for review.  Can anyone tell me if the NVC maintains this schedule or can they be ahead of schedule.

50 minutes ago, Msbreeuk said:

I'm so sorry to hear that :( I can kind of relate as I got incorrect advice from a lawyer (I'm not using a lawyer for our case but have access to an immigration lawyer who lets me ask questions) that caused our case to get delayed by 2+ months - if I got the right advice, my husband would have his visa already. But, that's just how it is and we have to live with it. I do hope you can get your case sorted out quickly! Good luck and keep us posted!

Thank you. I was crying so much I couldn't go to sleep. So I drove to my ex's house and got his original divorce paper, at 0:30am mind you, he wasn't impressed 😂

I also found the original from my other divorce at home, uploaded and submitted both of them.. And now we just wait. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/13/2019 at 4:46 AM, OneHappyMamma said:

Happy Friday the 13 to all!:) 

Definitely a lucky day for me!! Finally I received great news.:) Received IL at London Embassy.

Submitted docs-August 2

-  CC September 4

-IL September 13

-Interview October 29

Worked our perfectly for me! 🙏 Wishing the best for all that are still waiting. Be patient it will happen at Gods timing. 🐞

That was quick!! So happy for you!!

10 minutes ago, Yannary said:

Thank you. I was crying so much I couldn't go to sleep. So I drove to my ex's house and got his original divorce paper, at 0:30am mind you, he wasn't impressed 😂

I also found the original from my other divorce at home, uploaded and submitted both of them.. And now we just wait. 

Heh heh :D

Glad you were able to get the docs and submit them. Hope the NVC is starting to speed up again with their document review process. Fingers crossed they get yours done quickly!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.