TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys, 361 days later, I finally got a rfe

PD:09/28/2018

RFE:09/23/2019

Dunno what are they requesting. I can only comfort myself that at least they touched my case.

Does anyone know what to pay attention in terms of mailing them the evidence? Usually how long it takes to approve after we mail it?

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, LY&J said:

Dunno what are they requesting. I can only comfort myself that at least they touched my case.

Does anyone know what to pay attention in terms of mailing them the evidence? Usually how long it takes to approve after we mail it?

Congratulations atleast they touched your case... we have same PD am yet to get a RFE... how did you get  it, on the website,  phone, mail or email??

Edited by gloryk

Timeline
55 minutes ago, gloryk said:

Congratulations atleast they touched your case... we have same PD am yet to get a RFE... how did you get  it, on the website,  phone, mail or email??

just the website... they said they sent us a mail to let us know what was missing. I have attached a picture if you wanna know more detailsScreenshot_20190924-123905_CaseTracker.thumb.jpg.a43ccc99aaa1f316331ee2459160f424.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
4 hours ago, LY&J said:

We got an RFE for not signing the translation of the mariage certificate. We sent the translation signed and notarized and they received our response on July 31. The petition was approved on August 15. Hope this helps! Good luck. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Claire HD said:

We got an RFE for not signing the translation of the mariage certificate. We sent the translation signed and notarized and they received our response on July 31. The petition was approved on August 15. Hope this helps! Good luck. 

Thanks so much for replying!  Seems not too bad if it's only another 2 weeks of waiting

I'm rushing home again in Miami traffic. I uploaded all the aos documents need to fill out the ds-260 for my wife. It was too long to fill out at work with the slow ceac website 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, JMPM said:

I'm rushing home again in Miami traffic. I uploaded all the aos documents need to fill out the ds-260 for my wife. It was too long to fill out at work with the slow ceac website 

I did our ds 260 already

But nothing is done with aos stuff

I want to do and skip over the lawyer. What you say

Timeline
1 minute ago, JMPM said:

Yeah, it kicked me out like 3 times when I was feeling out. I had to refill her education information 3 times. Make sure you save every time before proceeding to the next page.

10 hours ago, Niia said:

Ours is January 2019 but no I-129, so yours will probably be approved before ours 

Without the I-129, I'm betting a MINIMUM of 15-18 months before you're cleared to enter the U.S.  My wife and I are at 14.5 months and at least a month out still. And she is at a really fast Embassy in Singapore. NOA1 date of July 10th '18.  I'd highly recommend you file for the I-129 or raise hell with USCIS literally EVERY DAY... Best of luck to you and your spouse! 

2 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

I did our ds 260 already

But nothing is done with aos stuff

I want to do and skip over the lawyer. What you say

only you can decide that for yourself. I don't have a lawyer.

I just submitted everything 

02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

3 hours ago, Swadesfan said:

Yeah, it kicked me out like 3 times when I was feeling out. I had to refill her education information 3 times. Make sure you save every time before proceeding to the next page.

It kicked me out so many times. It sucks on the longer pages while data entry click on save just kicked me out. I was like AHHH. The social media part I saved each time I put one.. We put every single one she had even some she had forgotten but I found. 

Anyways it's done now. Now we wait again.

Timeline
3 hours ago, JMPM said:

only you can decide that for yourself. I don't have a lawyer.

I just submitted everything 

I'm literally fed up with my lawyer.. 😠 so tired of it.

Today I'm filling out online i864 print sign, scan myself.  I don't know if I should put I filed taxes though, very small I got a return in 2016, 2017. I don't know how to get my tax return..??

I spoke to my joint sponsor, she will send directly to me her financial docs.

My ds260 done, fees paid, civil docs I just submitted a few minutes ago.

Today I want to get the aos stuff 🙏🏼🙏🏼☘️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.