2,946 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

When where you approved? You said it's over 14months since approval..😳 how?

June 30th 2018. I always say July 2018. But I didn't get the transfer notice to the field office. That's why I am worried. I was hoping to have gotten at least the CL before the interview notice. Still nothing.

1 minute ago, Plightofinocence said:

June 30th 2018. I always say July 2018. But I didn't get the transfer notice to the field office. That's why I am worried. I was hoping to have gotten at least the CL before the interview notice. Still nothing.

Ok here's how mine went 👇👇

Card production- March 2019

Approval update- April 2019

Case transfer- June 2019

Courtesy letter- July 2019

Awaiting interview date........

Timeline
11 hours ago, nap_o said:

Congrats, Dear! 🎉
I am Aug 2017 filer and only got approved until Aug 8, 2019. Just received my EAD last week. Waiting to get approval notice soon. 

Congratulations to you as well 😊

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shroy123 said:

I am using this address for expedite my EAD request. Attaching supporting documents to

USCIS/ Vermont Service Center

ATTN: VAWA T U Division

75 Lower Welden Street

St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

That should be the address correct?

Yes

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

18 hours ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

I want to express my gratitude and to say THANK YOU  to the emotional support and for the cheers to keep  me strong and positive!

I know almost lost it but thanks to @Stillwinning!!!😊 this last stretch to keep me in Good Faith 😘

Along with @CASTIEL @Trizzle @Tiffy88 @MelTex30@FeDaniela @Shroy123 @flyup123 @Ilo  @Modu @Destiny and many many more including our BEST Adviser @sandranj 

Today at 11:45pm I got notify that my LPR is Being Produce, it has being a long journey but finally I have closure, a new Journey Begins

🇺🇸 💫🍾

Timeline:

5/25/2017 I485, I360, I765 

9/7/2018 RFE (Divorce Decree from 1st marriage)

9/27/2018 RFE Document into USCIS

10/29/2018 I360/Vawa Approval EAD(c31)

12/6/2018 I131

1/22/2019 Vawa’s Approval Lettee

2/22/2019 I765(c09) Approval 

3/13/2019 Courtesy Letter

5/29/2019 Chicago Office requested my

I693/ Medical 

6/12/1019 I693/Medical in USCIS

7/19/2019 Interview Notice 

8/14/2019 Interview Date

8/19/2019 I485 Approval 

So Happy For you!!! I just got back from my home country.... 

59 minutes ago, Plightofinocence said:

The last time my case was updated  online was when they received my birth certificate feb 2019 at benefit center.I got interview letter in mail without online update, no notice of case transfer or cl, back from interview, no update what so ever that have been interviewed and I believe I may even receive card in mail without update. Just make sure they have your correct address so you don’t miss anything that is not updated online.

Edited by Ilo

13 minutes ago, Ilo said:

The last time my case was updated  online was when they received my birth certificate feb 2019 at benefit center.I got interview letter in mail without online update, no notice of case transfer or cl, back from interview, no update what so ever that have been interviewed and I believe I may even receive card in mail without update. Just make sure they have your correct address so you don’t miss anything that is not updated online.

Thank you @llo. I have a lawyer and all communication goes through the office. They say they haven't received anything and I feel bad to keep pestering with questions like did you get any mail? I just feel like there is nothing I can do. 

1 hour ago, Plightofinocence said:

Thank you @llo. I have a lawyer and all communication goes through the office. They say they haven't received anything and I feel bad to keep pestering with questions like did you get any mail? I just feel like there is nothing I can do. 

Don't feel bad asking questions..that's how we learn..just that more than anything else..you need patience dear!😊 USCIS has become unpredictable! You see some folks get interview 4 or 5months after approval, and others wait forever to get scheduled.. Relax it will all come together!👍

12 minutes ago, Dordor1 said:

Hello everyone. 

Anyone ever had their own affidavit reviewed here or know how I can have it looked at by someone else? My lawyer doesn’t do much to be honest. 

Sandra does that for people who do not have a lawyer and can't afford one..out of the kindness of her heart...you can ask her perhaps she will help somehow...as she's an attorney..it will be much better..😊👍

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Five posts removed for TOS Violation - Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, harass, insult, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users. Any more similar posts will result in suspension.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Hello Everyone!! Congratulations on all who got approved!!! I do have 3 questions and hoping to get some answers:

1.) For anybody with similar situation, I already have my combo card but I am still waiting for my daughter's approval to travel. It has been 2 months since I received my combo including the authority to travel approval, how long should I expect to get my daughter's?

2.) When should I start getting a medical exam? Should I only do it closer to i-485 interview? ( I didn't do it when I filed)
3.) I am about to leave my current residence but don't know where yet, I thought PO Box is ok to put for change of address but USCIS indicated in the form for change of address as "NO P.O. Boxes"  What are my options?

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/18/2019 at 8:35 PM, FridayGirl@69 said:

Now all my cases got blank on my website line account?! So strange ... it is an excruciating painful journey 😖😔

mine did too but they came back in a few min....computer glitch i think

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.