Cata&Ben

August 2019 - AOS Fillers!

1,771 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
18 hours ago, Calendula said:

Just know that the 90 days is a date limit to get married, not to file for AOS. As long as you got married in these 90 days, you're all good !

Thanks! Just feels bad having it expire before getting NOA from AOS, trying not to worry about it. 😊

K1 Process 
2018-07-20 - Application sent
2018-07-31 - NOA1
2019-01-04 - NOA2 by mail, approved! 😚

2019-04-01 - Medical
2019-04-11 - Interview, Approved! 🙌💗

2019-04-25 - Visa in hand 😊

2019-05-28 - PoE!

2019-06-20 - Married! 💍❤️

AOS Process

2019-08-19 - Application sent

2019-09-09 - NOA

2019-11-07 - Biometrics

2020-03-28   Original interview date
2020-04-08 - Application approved without interview! 👏
2020-04-14 - Green Card received! ❤️🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/2/2019 at 10:52 PM, Cata&Ben said:

AOS Checklist

• Cover Letter listing Table of Contents
  • (Check Payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security - $1,225.00)

Form I-485 (completed and signed by non-US Citizen/beneficiary)

• Form G-1145 
  • Copy of beneficiary's Passport with biographical page 
  • Copy of beneficiary's K1 Visa from Passport and entry stamp 
  • Copy of NOA2 Approval letter (from K1 process) 
  • I-94 
  • Copy of beneficiary's Birth Certificate 
  • translation of birth certificate
  • Certified copy of Marriage License 
  • Passport Photos (2) name written on the back 
  • Copy of DS-3025 

Form I-864 (completed and signed by USC) (goes with form I-485)

• Proof of USC's citizenship (copy of birth certificate, copy of passport bio page, or other)
  • 2018, 2017 (optional), and 2016 (optional) Tax Return (with W-2) or Transcripts
  • Employment Verification letter (updated one - not the one used during K1 process) 
  • Paystubs (last 3 months) 

Form I-765 (completed and signed by non-US Citizen/beneficiary)

• Copy of beneficiary's Passport with biographical page 
  • Copy of beneficiary's K1 Visa from Passport and entry stamp 
  • I-94 
  • Copy of NOA2 (from K1 process) 

Form I-131 (completed and signed by non-US Citizen/beneficiary)

• Copy of beneficiary's Passport with biographical page 
  • Copy of beneficiary's K1 Visa from Passport and entry stamp 
  • I-94 
  • Copy of NOA2 (from K1 process
  •  

Thanks for the information.

On 8/23/2019 at 8:39 AM, LovelyLisa89 said:

Post ours today. 8/23/2019. Good luck everyone!

Received our three letters of notice today 9/3/2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hi everyone! Joined here late. below is my timeline adjustment from K1 Fiance Visa:

8/7: Submission of AOS

8/13: SMS received

8/17: NOA letter received

8/25: Biometrics letter received

9/5: Biometrics appointment on 8am

Anyone here have the similar timeline as me?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Also received our three Letters of Notice today.... 09/03/2019.

Hopefully the Letter for the Biometrics comes in soon.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/30/2019 at 1:42 AM, Drenimarcus said:

Got 6 messages lol, they got sent twice. 

3 noa1 came in the mail today. Biometrics next. 

On 8/31/2019 at 1:55 AM, daesy said:

Joining the August (late) filers!

Sent AOS package by USPS Fri, 08/24/19

Received Mon, 08/26/19

Until now still waiting...

Marriage-based petition for my husband.

He is adjusting from B2.

Concurrent filing I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-864, I-693, I-765. Praying the process will be smooth.

Saw pending credit card charges on Tuesday night 09/03/19.

A couple hours later on midnight 09/04/19, I received 5 text notifications with 3 different receipt numbers starting with MSC code (one for I-765, two for I-130 and another two for I-485).

It said under the case status that they accepted fingerprint fee on 09/03, that was why I saw the charges on my statement. Now anxiously waiting for the NOAs in the mail and also the biometric appt..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, daesy said:

Saw pending credit card charges on Tuesday night 09/03/19.

A couple hours later on midnight 09/04/19, I received 5 text notifications with 3 different receipt numbers starting with MSC code (one for I-765, two for I-130 and another two for I-485).

It said under the case status that they accepted fingerprint fee on 09/03, that was why I saw the charges on my statement. Now anxiously waiting for the NOAs in the mail and also the biometric appt..

Hi, We have the same timeline sent my AOS last Friday August 23, 2019 also paid with Credit Card but until now no NOA's. 

Late to the party, but here's my progress from a K-1 Visa!

AOS Packet including I-765/ EAD app sent: 07/28

Packet received: 08/02

SMS Notifications (a lot of them!!): 08/13

Notifications in the mail: 08/16

NOA for Biometrics: 08/23 for appointment date 09/05

Biometrics appointment: 09/05 (I just got home!! Seattle USCIS center)

That's everything for me so far! The USCIS Center for Seattle was busy but not overly packed for my 12pm appointment. Very painless process, minus the wait time I had for the officer to check my married name/ name change. I don't think it was helped by the people ahead of me who had a large number of Visa issues though; they were with the officer for over half an hour. Otherwise, very quick.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I sent my I-130 and I-485 package on August 23th, it was delivered on the 25th. I also attached form G 1145, but I haven't received any notification from USCIS. I'm very anxious and sad thinking they will not accept my applications. Anyone else has similars dates so can join me in the wait

6 hours ago, bayfinest said:

Hi, We have the same timeline sent my AOS last Friday August 23, 2019 also paid with Credit Card but until now no NOA's. 

Oops, actually I sent my packet Saturday 08/24. They processed my I-130 2 days after, but they got to my I-485 packet on 09/03 after the holiday.

Did you track your package yet? Try checking your bank statement and see if any pending charge from USCIS. Our timeline is kind of right before the Labor Day Holiday so maybe they put the packet on hold until they come back to work. They should have started looking through the packets by now. Hopefully yours is next.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Guys!

For anyone worried about their letters from USCIS somehow getting lost in the mail or mistakenly placed in your neighbors mailbox, I just found out that you can sign up for the USPS ”informed delivery” service. Once you sign up and register for the service, you will get an email every morning from USPS with scanned pictures of mail that are scheduled to be delivered to you that day.  Just another way to keep track during this nerve-racking experience 😅

B2 visa To AOS

Priority date:  08/19/19

Received text messages: 08/26/19 

Received NOA1's in the mail: 08/31/19

Biometrics done 09/17/19

Received case update online for RFIE  10/12/19

Sent response for RFIE 10/17/19

RFIE Response delivered (resent I-130A) 10/19/19

"Response to RFIE received" status 10/22/19

Case ready to be scheduled for interview 11/02/19

Interview Scheduled! 11/07/19

Received interview notice in mail 11/12/19

Interview 12/19/19 Approved on spot!

"Case was Approved" status update i-485 & i-130 12/20/19

Received Approval notices in the mail 12/26/19

"Card was mailed to me" I-485 12/26/19

"Card was picked up by USPS" I-485 12/27/19

Green card in hand 12/28/19

Timeline
4 hours ago, Adriisveryanxious said:

I sent my I-130 and I-485 package on August 23th, it was delivered on the 25th. I also attached form G 1145, but I haven't received any notification from USCIS. I'm very anxious and sad thinking they will not accept my applications. Anyone else has similars dates so can join me in the wait

We have exactly the same timeline. Im assuming Labor Day was just passed so hopefully they will check on our packages really soon. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, daesy said:

Oops, actually I sent my packet Saturday 08/24. They processed my I-130 2 days after, but they got to my I-485 packet on 09/03 after the holiday.

Did you track your package yet? Try checking your bank statement and see if any pending charge from USCIS. Our timeline is kind of right before the Labor Day Holiday so maybe they put the packet on hold until they come back to work. They should have started looking through the packets by now. Hopefully yours is next.

Yes I did, It was delivered on August 26th and received by J. Harper. No pending with my credit card transaction yet. Hopefully they will check our package soon.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guatemala
Timeline
5 minutes ago, bayfinest said:

We have exactly the same timeline. Im assuming Labor Day was just passed so hopefully they will check on our packages really soon. 

I think they will send me back the papers bc I printed double side. I dindt know that the don't accept them like that.

Anyway let me know any update from your case please

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.