dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2019

410 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Welcome to another monthly thread for those going through NVC

Please read everything below and refer to it throughout your NVC journey, whether this is your first month at NVC or your third. :bonk:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before posting questions, please read the wiki Saylin wrote on the NVC process here. Once you're done, read it one or two more times to really understand it ;)Don't forget to also read the official form instructions as well as USCIS and NVC's websites!

If you want to see a visual of the NVC process, please view Saylin's flowchart here.

Yes this thread was created by our great Queen Saylin and the knowledge is still going forward. This thread I pray stays alive and well as many who have gone through the process or still going can chime in and help and assist.

If you're wondering about time frames, look at the fellow members right here in this thread! Study their signatures/timelines and make notes. VJ also has this awesome page. Use it! I sure did during my process smile.png That means if you are on this thread WE expect you to have an up to date timeline.

Current case file creation time:

This is the link to go to see what date they are working on. Follow  it says up to 6 weeks but recently that 6 weeks is about 4 weeks from approval at USCIS.
Once your case has been created, we will contact you with instructions on how to begin processing. Until your case is entered into our system, we unfortunately won’t have any information about your case.

Current case review time:

This is the link to see what date they are reviewing. Please allow up to three-weeks for NVC to review your forms and documents once we receive both the petitioner’s financial documents and the applicant’s civil documents. You must also have paid all required fees and submitted your visa application online. We will not review your file until we have received all of the above items

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/step-6-submit-documents-to-the-nvc.html

And once you've got a case complete, please join the case complete/interview thread started by me, Dwheels76 on (currently September 2019 thread),

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/714397-case-complete-to-interview-september-2019/

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, David - USA 2019 said:

Case Tracker shows our case was sent to The Department of State for visa processing.

USCIS sent us e-mails informing that too.

PD: 07/19/2018

Approved: 07/03/2019

Sent to NVC: 07/31/2019

Just waiting for the case number!

God bless us all! 🙏🏻

CF05CDF9-F45A-42B8-9229-65962409233D.jpeg

Congrats! Could you check my case for me? I don’t have the app 

1 hour ago, MrsEze said:

Congrats! Could you check my case for me? I don’t have the app 

Looks like they did not send yet.

But i put your number in my list, so when something changes, i will see and forward to you the info, ok?

USCIS probably also will send you e-mails informing you they sent the case to NVC.

385D7D15-B72E-4DC4-87CD-FE4C9676F44C.jpeg

Edited by David - USA 2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
46 minutes ago, David - USA 2019 said:

Looks like they did not send yet.

But i put your number in my list, so when something changes, i will see and forward to you the info, ok?

USCIS probably also will send you e-mails informing you they sent the case to NVC.

385D7D15-B72E-4DC4-87CD-FE4C9676F44C.jpeg

It’s crazy how it’s not even saying my case was approved even though we got approved on the 2nd of July hmmm

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi friends, thank you to all who respond to anyone who is looking for help on here! Visa journey is a great place to get help when we’re confused and worried 😟 

I’m so lost again and frustrated as why CEAC has glitches so often that delays people’s cases?! 

Please help me again as I’m confused and frustrated!! Yesterday all my civil documents were accepted and complete and today I log in and it says that some civil docs are missing. It’s asking for the same ones I’ve submitted! 

I have  called NVC and they said I have to submit it again otherwise the system will show incomplete! Ugh 😑 

If I submit I’ll have to wait again for weeks. 

Do i have no choice? What should I do, please help? Has anyone had similar problems and how did they resolve this?

Thank you once again! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello all. Glad to finally be on this side. 

My timeline is

PD October 9, 2018- Texas service center 

I130 approved July 24,2019

case sent to NVC July 31, 2019

waiting for case number. 

Good luck to us all🙏🏼

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Gojo said:

I130 approved July 24,2019

case sent to NVC July 31, 2019

waiting for case number. 

How did you find out your case was sent to NVC? From Case Tracker app?

Timeline
2 hours ago, MrsEze said:

It’s crazy how it’s not even saying my case was approved even though we got approved on the 2nd of July hmmm

Same situation here. Got an approval on 7/9 (snail letter), nothing is updated anywhere, called NVC several times, my case is not there yet. I hope USCIS did not lose my case:(

Timeline
13 minutes ago, evenyc said:

Anybody here whose case was approved and sent to or has received by NVC from CSC for the last month? I do not get it why CSC does not send the case to NVC after approval. 

What is your PD? Please fill in your Timeline and contribute to the VJ community. Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.