Greenbaum

JULY - AUGUST 2019 K-1 NOA2 to NVC

1,256 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello,

Checking in for a bit of advice. My case was assigned a case no by the NVC on 6th Aug and I am still waiting for a letter from the UK London embassy to say the visa application has been received. Does anyone else think this is quite a long gap in between and have any advice for how I may chase this up?

Thanks,

Graham

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Benin
Timeline
7 minutes ago, GRASGM said:

Hello,

Checking in for a bit of advice. My case was assigned a case no by the NVC on 6th Aug and I am still waiting for a letter from the UK London embassy to say the visa application has been received. Does anyone else think this is quite a long gap in between and have any advice for how I may chase this up?

Thanks,

Graham

that does seem a little long, have you gone to your country's subforum and see other people's experience and if and when you should hear from the embassy?

Waiting On My Love... 

Noa1 06/04/19

Noa 2 08/24/19 

NVC Received: On my Bday 09/20 

Sent to Embassy: Oct 1st 

Embassy Received: Oct 8th 

Interview Scheduled: Nov 13th!!!!!!!!

Interview Re-scheduled: Nov 15th 

CEAC Shows Issued: Nov 19th 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, GRASGM said:

Hello,

Thanks,

Graham

Did the CEAC website  say that it had been delivered?  If so they have it. Check your country sub-forum for how to get the next steps.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 9/24/2019 at 12:03 PM, carolina0815 said:

I called nvc n they said my case is undergoing additional administrative processing ! What does this mean does it mean nvc will deny my case ? Help 

Hello my case was also at the NVC for additional processing.. it took 54 days to complete the additional processing.. hope it goes easier for u.. am sorry.. there is a forum for that also

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Benin
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Art25 said:

NOA2 08/27/19

Just received case number from NVC. Didn’t even have to call them. They sent me email with case number at 2pm today. Let’s jump on that October 1st train!!!

yaaay! I never did an email but a few more days!!!  @Nephie any word on your case number?

Waiting On My Love... 

Noa1 06/04/19

Noa 2 08/24/19 

NVC Received: On my Bday 09/20 

Sent to Embassy: Oct 1st 

Embassy Received: Oct 8th 

Interview Scheduled: Nov 13th!!!!!!!!

Interview Re-scheduled: Nov 15th 

CEAC Shows Issued: Nov 19th 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hey guys, i just checked my case status on the CEAC page and it says that is at the NVC. Anyways, below, they give you instructions of what you have to do forward, but i don't understand if is necessary to pay fees before they send my case to the consulate here or not. Does anyone know what i have to do now? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Gabriela Vera said:

Hey guys, i just checked my case status on the CEAC page and it says that is at the NVC. Anyways, below, they give you instructions of what you have to do forward, but i don't understand if is necessary to pay fees before they send my case to the consulate here or not. Does anyone know what i have to do now? 

No, they will send your case regardless. Right now would be good time to fill up DS-160 and pay visa fee. Once it arrives to embassy you can schedule an interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:26 AM, Greenbaum said:

712158742_Buckleup.png.3436bb92c6144eeb745f6dd31440b7b5.png

Today is a big day for some as your case file may ship out to your embassy. Check CEAC for updated progress and look for "in transit"!! If that shows you are on your way. Shipments are throughout today and tomorrow so don't get discourage if your record at CEAC has not changed over to "in transit” Also, for those who want to have a little fun in tracking your shipment see the DHL hack on the first page of this thread NUMBER 19 for instructions. NOTE: The DHL hack information will not be available till Wednesday as the DHL and NVC computers must sync with each other to produce the outcome.

You have three stages 1) transit - shipment is in the air or soon will be, 2) received - physical case file is at the Embassy and 3) ready - your case is ready to schedule and complete your interview.  These will be your current state or status to your case file once you have received the case number. Once your record is set to "ready" you are ready to proceed in processing your next steps as listed in your P3 for your embassy.  I have most P3 if you hit me up with a request, I will post back the links.

Please don't screenshot and post your CEAC status as it just clutters up the thread. We all know what it looks like. Let us know your progress as we want to celebrate with you. Good luck.

Hi Greenbaum, do you have a checklist for P3 for Kazakhstan?

Thank you in advance

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, lashayhicks said:

yaaay! I never did an email but a few more days!!!  @Nephie any word on your case number?

I called this morning their wasn’t any case number assigned yet🥺. I’ll try again tomorrow but it looks like the ones that was received the 9/23 still hasn’t received any case number as of yet. NVC is playing with us now 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
22 minutes ago, kokshe99 said:

Hi Greenbaum, do you have a checklist for P3 for Kazakhstan?

Thank you in advance

@Greenbaum do you have P3 for Haiti.

2 hours ago, Art25 said:

NOA2 08/27/19

Just received case number from NVC. Didn’t even have to call them. They sent me email with case number at 2pm today. Let’s jump on that October 1st train!!!

I’m happy for you it took 2days I gues will come tomorrow 🤞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.