Greenbaum

JULY - AUGUST 2019 K-1 NOA2 to NVC

1,256 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 minutes ago, RichApps said:

I'm in transit too!  Who hoo!! :) 

My lawyer said to wait until we have the interview date before completing the DS-160.  Are you saying it needs to be completed before we can schedule the appointment? 

I see comments about starting it once we have the case number so I'm ok doing that but I want to make sure we can schedule the appointment before finishing the DS-160.

To my understanding you complete the DS160 and pay your fee before you can apply for a interview slot but we are in different countries so I dont know if that is true for everyone 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

:dancing::dancing::dancing: In Transit!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if the ship our paper work or if its electronic......🤷‍♀️

2 minutes ago, CON said:

Yes... my fiances 18 yo son

Perfect!
I just want to make sure that the number assigned by NVC corresponds to k1 and k2 with a sequence of 01 and 02. Even mine does not show anything. I just hope that when I arrive at the embassy you can see my K2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Miosotty M said:

Perfect!
I just want to make sure that the number assigned by NVC corresponds to k1 and k2 with a sequence of 01 and 02. Even mine does not show anything. I just hope that when I arrive at the embassy you can see my K2

You will only receive one NVC case number for your fiance. The K2's are under his case number.  However, you will need to file a DS-160 for each person needing a visa to go to the US.  There is a forum for each country. It would be good to get the opinion of members from your country to be certain.

Edited by CON

1 minute ago, CON said:

Solo recibirá un número de caso de NVC para su prometido. Los K2 están debajo de su número de caso. Sin embargo, deberá presentar un DS-160 para cada persona que necesite una visa para ir a los EE. UU.

Very well! It is exactly as I thought. Thank you!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, Vine315 said:

In Transit. 

It also says that my interview date has been scheduled by the NVC

Do i I call them to find out what date? Or do I just wait on the embassy to send me an email?

Same question. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.