dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
11 hours ago, aijayokoro said:

I’m so broken had my interview on the 13th June was last updated on ceac site on 18th , recieved a msg from the embassy to pick up my passport from DHL on 21st , got there yesterday only to see my passport had no visa . 

I had had a very smooth interview, no documents were asked of me . I have sent them email . I already paid for my green card and flight ticket 

was supposed to leave 1st July . Jesus! What possibly could be the issue at beyond broken!

I am sorry but you have to email the embassy and ask questions. telling them you brought your ticket and paid for your green card will not help.

that is awful and to find out everything was smooth, did they say you get approved?

you suppose to wait until you have your passport in hands. never pay for anything unless you have your passport back and everything is good.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 6/24/2019 at 9:03 AM, Ade Lynn said:

You can write to the embassy. A guy did that here and got same date 

Thank you very much for the response, but I called nvc and they confirmed that they had the same day appointment.  and they sent me the mail again

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, aijayokoro said:

I’m so broken had my interview on the 13th June was last updated on ceac site on 18th , recieved a msg from the embassy to pick up my passport from DHL on 21st , got there yesterday only to see my passport had no visa . 

I had had a very smooth interview, no documents were asked of me . I have sent them email . I already paid for my green card and flight ticket 

was supposed to leave 1st July . Jesus! What possibly could be the issue at beyond broken!

any update... did you try to call.... email....

18 minutes ago, sahoni said:

Can someone tell me How to do and expedite and requirements or a cover letter, please!!! 

I’ve my doctor diagnostic but is in Spanish, do I have to translate it? Or Can i send it like that?

Also it’s a expedite for Dominican Republic embassy. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, TJAhmed2018 said:

Hello guys so I have my immigrant package and visa ready and will be leaving to the USA on 15th of July .My instruction sheet on how to pay the immigrant visa fee is damaged , my son dropped it in water,  am wondering if anyone who has a copy can scan and send me one in my mail . I just read it's important to carry it with me .

If I may ask how long did it take to get ur passport back after the interview pls

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mrs Oduro said:

If I may ask how long did it take to get ur passport back after the interview pls

9 days but i have been told the Accra embassy has some delays now

On 6/24/2019 at 12:45 PM, IKD said:

Same here 

It has been 7 week from CC. 

But nothing from Mumbai embassy 

N every time when ever we call they just told that when they scheduled interviews they ll notify... 

Last time they told they have done for July interviews.. 

Let's hope ll get for August interviews.

@DDP&JDP

@The Rock ll

@ram_shan

@Parcaran

Is it true...Mumbai gave IL’s on 06/21...for July and who got lucky..!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.