dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Rohit07 said:

CR-1 visa couples who got their interview letters for the Mumbai Embassy - can I check if you have a lawyer handling your case? If so, would you be willing to DM me his details? We need to switch our lawyers and want to work with someone who has seen some success. We are massively delayed on scheduling (our CC is 01 Feb 2019, CR-1 case) and NVC supervisors are not helpful :(

We've reached out to Senators/Congresswoman of our district but also want to switch up lawyers. Any leads will be helpful! 

Thanks guys! 

Till now, you have not been scheduled,  I taught you expedite the case? I dont think lawyer can help here only senator, congressman and supervisors can help. 

1 hour ago, nicedamsel said:

Till now, you have not been scheduled,  I taught you expedite the case? I dont think lawyer can help here only senator, congressman and supervisors can help. 

We tried expediting but were not approved. The reason they gave us was "To be fair to all applicants, the Department of State schedules immigrant visa interviews in the order that the cases complete processing at the NVC." which is ironical because we mentioned in our email that this is exactly what was not happening. It's like they didn't even read out email 😕

Will try reaching out to a different supervisor again - so far they have been unhelpful. Also have on going discussions with Senator/Congressmen but we also wanted to switch up our lawyer and get a better one on the case so any leads will be helpful. Would love to speak to a lawyer of someone here who got their interview scheduled! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Rohit07 said:

CR-1 visa couples who got their interview letters for the Mumbai Embassy - can I check if you have a lawyer handling your case? If so, would you be willing to DM me his details? We need to switch our lawyers and want to work with someone who has seen some success. We are massively delayed on scheduling (our CC is 01 Feb 2019, CR-1 case) and NVC supervisors are not helpful :(

We've reached out to Senators/Congresswoman of our district but also want to switch up lawyers. Any leads will be helpful! 

Thanks guys! 

you can do it yourselves, most of us here dont use lawyers... unless you really have exceptional circumstances. if you need help on anything... ask... there are alot of people who can advise you promptly. all the best!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, shoowlaar said:

you can do it yourselves, most of us here dont use lawyers... unless you really have exceptional circumstances. if you need help on anything... ask... there are alot of people who can advise you promptly. all the best!!!!

They have been waiting to get an interview since first week of February. They already got CC. NVC left their case out third time in a row. They don't have an interview until now. That's why they are trying to contact everyone that can help them from senators to supervisors. 

Edited by ShreebhagyaK9

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

They have been waiting to get an interview since first week of February. They already got CC. NVC left their case out third time in a row. They don't have an interview until now. That's why they are trying to contact everyone that can help them from senators to supervisors. 

oh wow.... i had no idea.. am sorrry @Rohit07 all the best

Timeline
22 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

oh wow.... i had no idea.. am sorrry @Rohit07 all the best

They are going through a really hard time. Let's hope for the best! @Rohit07  I wish I could help you out! Good Luck! 👍

Edited by ShreebhagyaK9

Timeline
6 hours ago, dxb_Indian said:

@nipun, @Sarah Kay, @M@K12, @Hsbfj

@apanch

Congratulations you all on your Mumbai interview dates. I assume you all are CR1.

Can you please post your PD dates, looks like they give interview dates in order of PD, not CC.

Congratulations again, good luck with interview!

My PD was May 24th,2018

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, dxb_Indian said:

@nipun, @Sarah Kay, @M@K12, @Hsbfj

@apanch

Congratulations you all on your Mumbai interview dates. I assume you all are CR1.

Can you please post your PD dates, looks like they give interview dates in order of PD, not CC.

Congratulations again, good luck with interview!

my PD 28 March 2018.

however, i believe they only concern with CC. 

As in Last month round PD from May, June 2018 got Interview but I did not.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

@Nipun  @Sarah Kay @Hsbfj

@apanch

Hi anyone of you had issue while scheduling OFC appointment at MUMBAI ? 

My interview is on 13th June and available date is 21st June.

What to do ? 

6 hours ago, MMatrimony said:

Oh okay thanks for the clarification 

I hope I’m in the batch , it’s been a long time coming 😢

I hope so too! When was your CC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.