DaveAndAnastasia

April 2019 AOS Filers(merged)

1,346 posts in this topic

FedEx Package delivered to Chicago on April 12th BUT still nothing at all received to date, no texts or email, check for $1225.00 has also not been cashed, I am now wondering, show we be worried????

Timeline
Filed for:

1. i-485  - K1
  2. i-765
  3. i-131 
  4. i-864

Sent package from Dallas via FedEx on  April 10th, 2019 

FedEx delivered package : 12 April 2019  (signed for by  J. Harper)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, yahoo263 said:

FedEx Package delivered to Chicago on April 12th BUT still nothing at all received to date, no texts or email, check for $1225.00 has also not been cashed, I am now wondering, show we be worried????

Timeline
Filed for:

1. i-485  - K1
  2. i-765
  3. i-131 
  4. i-864

Wow! mine too.  Got delivered and signed on April 16th but still no good news yet.  I'm starting to wonder if it's because of the kind of visa that I'm adjusting from which is J1.  How about you?

Timeline
1 hour ago, yahoo263 said:

Timeline
Filed for:

1. i-485  - K1
  2. i-765
  3. i-131 
  4. i-864

4 minutes ago, DaehanMingukManse said:

Wow! mine too.  Got delivered and signed on April 16th but still no good news yet.  I'm starting to wonder if it's because of the kind of visa that I'm adjusting from which is J1.  How about you?

Oh, nvm. You're adjusting from K-1. 😰 But anyways, I'm trying not to think about it too much just to not get stressed out about this.

17 hours ago, yahoo263 said:

Timeline
Filed for:

1. i-485  - K1
  2. i-765
  3. i-131 
  4. i-864

We sent documents on March 21, received sms on April 11, notice of action  on April 16, we also worried all this time, now we’re  waiting for an invitation to biometrics

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

This is might be just my perception but it seems using FedEx or UPS vs USPS tends to result in a few days of delay, because couriers deliver to a different address with live person who has to sign for it vs USPS which delivers to P.O. Box without signature which I believe is located more directly. This might be just my perception though. 

I never got SMS notifications despite having included G-1145. I did see money taken from our bank account before we got paper NOA1s.

Timeline
7 hours ago, ricorica290 said:

Im in the same boat , mailed 4/10/2019 , and no updates since then ! 14 days and counting.

7 hours ago, yahoo263 said:

Same. Mailed on the 10th via FedEx. Received and signed for on the 12th.....and nothing after that...trying not to be too concerned (yet)

1 hour ago, ability said:

We sent documents on March 21, received sms on April 11, notice of action  on April 16, we also worried all this time, now we’re  waiting for an invitation to biometrics

Even though I know the expected turn around time is 3 weeks, what messed me up is reading all of the people timeline here that they only waited for a week (max) to get notifications back, I am also expecting the same, yah know? 😂

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Shiran said:

This is might be just my perception but it seems using FedEx or UPS vs USPS tends to result in a few days of delay, because couriers deliver to a different address with live person who has to sign for it vs USPS which delivers to P.O. Box without signature which I believe is located more directly. This might be just my perception though. 

-I agree, it probably is.

46 minutes ago, Shiran said:

I never got SMS notifications despite having included G-1145. I did see money taken from our bank account before we got paper NOA1s.

-right. We've been checking our bank account too, but nada 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. we'll keep checking.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
8 minutes ago, DaehanMingukManse said:

We've been checking our bank account too, but nada 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. we'll keep checking.

You can also send an e-mail to  lockboxsupport@uscis.dhs.gov  if you don't hear something soon. There are cases where they would return your entire packet in case, for example, cheque gets unclipped and falls down to the bottom of the envelope, or signature is missing. 

3 minutes ago, Shiran said:

You can also send an e-mail to  lockboxsupport@uscis.dhs.gov  if you don't hear something soon. There are cases where they would return your entire packet in case, for example, cheque gets unclipped and falls down to the bottom of the envelope, or signature is missing. 

Sent 2 emails last week to that mailbox, but idk how much they really prioritize it. The automated reply says takes up to 30 *BUSINESS* days for them to respond to you. 

Haven't heard anything from them yet. :(

Funds still im the bank account.. I'm still $1225.00 richer. 

2 hours ago, Shiran said:

I sent mine through UPS and so far so good. 😕 

25 minutes ago, Anne_3089 said:

I sent mine through UPS and so far so good. 😕 

That's wonderful...Happy for you. hoping  the "J. Harper " person who signed for our package didn't stash it somewhere and forget lol haha. 

Fingers crossed we join you in the queue soon. 🤞🏾

Wishing u the very best in the rest of your journey. 

Sent AOS package on April 15th, it was delivered to USCIS on April 16th. Received NOA text messages April 24th at 12:30 in the morning indicating they have received all of my forms. Now we wait some more! 

K1 Journey

Spoiler

Sent I-129F: Feb 9, 2018

Petition received by USCIS: Feb 15, 2018

NOA1 Text Notification: Feb 20, 2018 

NOA2: Aug 21, 2018 😍

NVC Case # & Invoice ID: Sept 6, 2018

NVC "In Transit": Sept 18, 2018

Case "Ready": Sept 25, 2018

P3 Received: Oct 5

P3 Sent: Oct 16

P4 Received: Oct 18

Medical: Nov 13

Interview: Dec 6 - APPROVED! 

POE: Feb 12, 2019

Applied for SSN: Feb 15, 2019 (rec'd SSN: April 4th)

AOS Journey

Spoiler

Sent I-485, I-131, I-765: April 15, 2019

NOA1: April 23, 2019 (hard copies received April 29, 2019)

Biometrics: May 16, 2019

RFIE for I-148: June 20, 2019 (requesting birth certificate)

Sent Response to RFIE: June 25, 2019

Response to RFIE received: June 28, 2019

I-485 "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" notice: Sept 4, 2019

I-765 (EAD) Card in Production: Oct 11, 2019

I-131 (AP) Approved: Oct 15, 2019

I-765 (EAD) Card mailed out to me: Oct 17, 2019

EAD/AP Combo Card received: Oct 19, 2019

Interview: Jan 28, 2020 - Approved 2 year conditional green card

ROC (YSC Service Center)

Sent I-751: November 1, 2021

Credit Card Charges Pending: November 9, 2021

Text Message Received: November 10, 2021 @ 3:46 am

NOA1 Dated: November 9, 2021 (hard copy received November 17, 2021)

Biometrics Waiver Dated: November 30, 2021 (hard copy received Dec 6, 2021)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.