April 2019 AOS Filers(merged)

1,346 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

To keep on track, here's my updated timeline: 
(Anaheim, CA) 

I'm on a B1/B2 visa filing concurrently for Adjustment of Status, 
married to a US Citizen. 

Filed: (i-485 , i-130 , i-765, i-131) + (i-130A , i-864 , i-864A) 

FedEx package sent on 10 April 2019 (overnight) 
FedEx delivered overnight: 11 April 2019 (received by 10:00 am) 

** no updates as of today 19 April 2019, 11:00 am **

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
3 hours ago, Gheyish said:

Woke up early to cook for hubby who’s goin to work.opened my phone with a sms notif from uscis. Was too excited to check thought it has some news bout biometrics. It was an rfe. leaves me wondering what I’ve missed doing the file. 😭😔 

noa1 april 9

received notice thru mail april 15 

Rfe sms april 19

cant wait to receiv the mAil and know what’s wrong with our file.😣

Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear that... Please keep us posted :(

Charlotte, NC Field Office 

AOS from Student F-1 Status 

Package Sent (overnight via UPS): 04/04/2019

(day1) Delivered to USCIS: 04/05/2019 

(day5) Texts & Emails Received: 04/09/2019 (Checks Cashed Out: 04/10)

(day5) NOA: 04/09/2019

(day9) NOA Mails Received: 04/13/2019

(day43) 2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice (missed the 1st one on May 7 due to undeliverable mail): 05/17/2019

(day 49) Biometrics Notice Mail Received: 05/23/2019

(day50) Walk-in Biometrics Done: 05/24/2019

(day54) "Fingerprint Review Was Completed" status update on I-485 & I-765: 05/28/2019

(day57) "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview": 05/31/2019

(day74) "New Card Is Being Produced" for I-765: 06/17/2019

(day75) "Case was Approved" for I-131: 06/18/2019

(day76) "Card was Mailed to Me": 06/19/2019

(day77) "Card Picked up by USPS" w. tracking included: 06/20/2019

(day78) Combo Card Delivered !!!: 06/21/2019

(day135) Interview Scheduled: 08/18/2019

(day 172) Interview Day: 09/23/2019 !!!APPROVED ON SPOT!!!!

Expedite EAD Timeline

(day49) Expedite EAD requested: 05/23/2019

(day55) USCIS emailed asking for additional info: 05/29/2019

(day62) Faxed USCIS additional info: 06/05/2019

(day64) USCIS emailed back confirming they have received docs: 06/07/2019

(day74) Status changed to "New Card Is Being Produced"!!!: 06/17/2019

(day75) "Case was Approved" for I-131: 06/18/2019

(day76) "Card was Mailed to Me": 06/19/2019

(day77) "Card Picked up by USPS" w. tracking included: 06/20/2019

(day78) Combo Card Delivered !!!: 06/21/2019

2 hours ago, lawrencejay7 said:

To keep on track, here's my updated timeline: 
(Anaheim, CA) 

I'm on a B1/B2 visa filing concurrently for Adjustment of Status, 
married to a US Citizen. 

Filed: (i-485 , i-130 , i-765, i-131) + (i-130A , i-864 , i-864A) 

FedEx package sent on 10 April 2019 (overnight) 
FedEx delivered overnight: 11 April 2019 (received by 10:00 am) 

** no updates as of today 19 April 2019, 11:00 am **

@lawrencejay7 We are very similar: Below is our timeline:

K1 spouse visa filing for Adjustment of Status, based on marriage to a US Citizen. 

Filed for:

1. i-485
  2. i-765
  3. i-131 
  4. i-864 

Sent package from Dallas via FedEx on  April 10th, 2019 
FedEx delivered package : 12 April 2019  

As of today, NO updates yet as of today (April 19), the Check for $1225.00 also has NOT been cashed yet either.

Based on seeing others' timelines, certainly feels like packages sent via FedEx seem to be "slower" in terms of time it takes for check being cashed and NOA1 being sent? Or is it just me being over analytical and impatient?

Timeline
29 minutes ago, yahoo263 said:

@lawrencejay7 We are very similar: Below is our timeline:

K1 spouse visa filing for Adjustment of Status, based on marriage to a US Citizen. 

Filed for:

1. i-485
  2. i-765
  3. i-131 
  4. i-864 

Sent package from Dallas via FedEx on  April 10th, 2019 
FedEx delivered package : 12 April 2019  

As of today, NO updates yet as of today (April 19), the Check for $1225.00 also has NOT been cashed yet either.

Based on seeing others' timelines, certainly feels like packages sent via FedEx seem to be "slower" in terms of time it takes for check being cashed and NOA1 being sent? Or is it just me being over analytical and impatient?

@yahoo263 

yes, i filed April 10 through FedEx straight to Chicago office (3rd floor) and it was received by 10am the next day, 11 April..

I was able to read a lot of threads and forums that they we're able to cash out checks within like a week and the fastest was like after 3 days USCIS received the packet.

I'm also checking our bank account if the check has been cashed but as to this point in time, still no updated :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, lawrencejay7 said:

@yahoo263 

yes, i filed April 10 through FedEx straight to Chicago office (3rd floor) and it was received by 10am the next day, 11 April..

I was able to read a lot of threads and forums that they we're able to cash out checks within like a week and the fastest was like after 3 days USCIS received the packet.

I'm also checking our bank account if the check has been cashed but as to this point in time, still no updated :(

Mailed things out on the 6th by Priority Mail (figured anything faster for a months-long process was pointless, but wanted a tracking #); received on the next business day; charge showed up on my credit card the next day; Anastasia got the messages (don't remember if SMS or email) on Friday the 12th ... and the print copies showed up in my Informed Delivery email today.

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

26 minutes ago, lawrencejay7 said:

@yahoo263 

Same here, still waiting and checking bank account to see when they cash the check. Hopefully soon. I always get super paranoid with this stuff when there is any ounce of a delay.

15 minutes ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

Mailed things out on the 6th by Priority Mail (figured anything faster for a months-long process was pointless, but wanted a tracking #); received on the next business day; charge showed up on my credit card the next day; Anastasia got the messages (don't remember if SMS or email) on Friday the 12th ... and the print copies showed up in my Informed Delivery email today.

That is wonderful news. Hoping we can catch up to your progress soon and we can keep each other company over the next few months as we go through this process.

Timeline
31 minutes ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

that is so nice to know. well we're hoping to have updates by next week :) i just want to make sure they already acknowledge the application and cash the check so i can go on to the next waiting game :)

Timeline
18 minutes ago, yahoo263 said:

That is wonderful news. Hoping we can catch up to your progress soon and we can keep each other company over the next few months as we go through this process.

@yahoo263 o yes. we can keep track on each other as we go along the way. still hoping to get any updates. just don't forget to check the bank, emails and phone every minute. :) 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, Gheyish said:

Woke up early to cook for hubby who’s goin to work.opened my phone with a sms notif from uscis. Was too excited to check thought it has some news bout biometrics. It was an rfe. leaves me wondering what I’ve missed doing the file. 😭😔 

noa1 april 9

received notice thru mail april 15 

Rfe sms april 19

cant wait to receiv the mAil and know what’s wrong with our file.😣

I hope it isn't that serious, keep us posted.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

It looks like I'm not the only one waiting on here. Today is the fourth day since it got delivered and signed but no notifications yet, not even a pending authorization in my husband's card. I'm starting to look forward for next week and keeping my finger's crossed. 😓😫

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Mabsjoy said:

It looks like I'm not the only one waiting on here. Today is the fourth day since it got delivered and signed but no notifications yet, not even a pending authorization in my husband's card. I'm starting to look forward for next week and keeping my finger's crossed. 😓😫

same here. it was received last 11 April and 1 week had passed. hoping to have feedback next week :) 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

April 10: Package sent via USPS 

April 11 delivered and signed

April 15: Received mad texts in the middle of the night lol 

April 19: Hard copies of NOAs received

Edited by buttercup

Timeline
On 4/13/2019 at 12:14 PM, DaveAndAnastasia said:

Anastasia got a stack of text messages this morning, so officially starting next set of waiting...

I got a stack of text messages late last night at about 11pm.

Messages stating:

I-485 Received

I-765 Received

I-131 Received

Each text says a Receipt # and Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) to follow in teh mail.

I then added each receipt number to the Case Tracker App .

The I-485 on case tracker says "Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case.

We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case"

The I-765 and the I-131 both say "....sent you the notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice"

Not really sure if the instructions are an RFE or something else. I hope not an RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.