dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2019

1,490 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Hari_npl said:

I would like to thank all of you visa journey members. Without you guys, I would have missed much preparations. It was good and comforting sharing our experiences along the way.

So went through the interview process, no big surprises just like our other friends experiences. 

Question asked were:

1. When did you know get to know your spouse?

2. How did you know your spouse?

3. when did we get married?

4. when did your spouse go USA?

5. In which visa category?

6. Which major was he enrolled in?

7. was he married before?

8. Does your spouse have any children?

These were the questions and got approved right there and then.

Asked when should i expect my passport, officer said in about a week or little longer. 

Once again thank you visa journey family. I am so thankful to you all. 

Yes. Thank you for all your help. 

This is good. helps to know which questions they asked you. Congrats and thansk

5 hours ago, Hari_npl said:

I would like to thank all of you visa journey members. Without you guys, I would have missed much preparations. It was good and comforting sharing our experiences along the way.

So went through the interview process, no big surprises just like our other friends experiences. 

Question asked were:

1. When did you know get to know your spouse?

2. How did you know your spouse?

3. when did we get married?

4. when did your spouse go USA?

5. In which visa category?

6. Which major was he enrolled in?

7. was he married before?

8. Does your spouse have any children?

These were the questions and got approved right there and then.

Asked when should i expect my passport, officer said in about a week or little longer. 

Once again thank you visa journey family. I am so thankful to you all. 

Yes. Thank you for all your help. 

Congratulations so happy for you....wish love and long life welcome to United states

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
28 minutes ago, MrsBK said:

I had my interview this morning abt the US embassy in London. The process was very easy, they granted me a visa, I should be collecting it in a weeks time. 

Congrats @MrsBK

Timeline
14 minutes ago, TTRT said:

I had my interview this morning at the US embassy in Kingston Jamaica and I was approved. My husband came to the interview with me so that was a big plus. we never had a complicated case but it was great to have him by my side. 

I should have back my passport within 1 to 2 weeks 

process took a total of 10 months 

Congratulations!!!

1 hour ago, MrsBK said:

Hey Everyone, 

I had my interview this morning abt the US embassy in London. The process was very easy, they granted me a visa, I should be collecting it in a weeks time. 

Questions were: 

where did you meet you husband ? 

How long did it take you guys to get married since you met? 

has you parents met?

when do you intend to do a big wedding ( since we only went to the court house). 

“Congratulations we we will issue you the visa”

Thank you all for the information, I don’t post  much here but I learned and gained so much info from this forum. Good luck to all of you and I hope you get to join you loved one soon. 

Congratulations!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
14 minutes ago, TTRT said:

I had my interview this morning at the US embassy in Kingston Jamaica and I was approved. My husband came to the interview with me so that was a big plus. we never had a complicated case but it was great to have him by my side. 

Congratulations time to celebrate it's all over,  what questions do the CO ask.?

Timeline
30 minutes ago, TTRT said:

Wow; 10 months is fantastic. Congrats.

1 hour ago, MrsBK said:

Hey Everyone, 

Questions were: 

has you parents met?

when do you intend to do a big wedding ( since we only went to the court house). 

Thank you all for the information, I don’t post  much here but I learned and gained so much info from this forum. Good luck to all of you and I hope you get to join you loved one soon. 

Congratulations! Glad it went smoothly for you. I’m also interviewing in London. I hope you don’t mind me asking but what documents did they ask you for and did they ask for 2018 tax transcript please?

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
51 minutes ago, SenoJ said:

Congratulations time to celebrate it's all over,  what questions do the CO ask.?

he was acting like a cop. lol questions are not in order. this is just how I remember them

1.was I ever arrested 

2.where we got married 

3.why we got married there

4. is this my first narriage

5 is this my husband first marriage 

6.how many persons were at our wedding

7.who were the persons at our wedding 

8.why only my dad and aunt from my side of family was there. 

9.don't I have any uncles or any other family

10.where was he born 

11.where he lives now

12.what does he do for a living 

13.where does he work.

14.how long is he working there

15.do we have any kids together

16.do we have children out side of the marriage and he ask this question like twice

17.have I ever traveled to any other country other than the US

18. where did I go when I went to the US

19.where we met

20. how did we meet

21.what Month did we meet

22.when did we get married 

23. how many times has he visited since we got married. this is the third visit since we got married but seems like when he visited in November the customs office did not stamp his passport. so he began to search his passport for the 3 stamps and I told him one was missing. and he began to look on us in a weird way lol

then he ask if we had any pictures together, any call logs and any other proof of marriage. I carry a photo album with wedding pictures and then I had printed a documents with pictures from his 2 other trips. I had money transfer print out from PayPal, he went through the what'sapp messages and call logs as well then gave them back to me and then saylid the magic words. 

Your Approved 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, MrsBK said:

Hey Everyone, 

Questions were: 

has you parents met?

Thank you for posting the questions you were asked. Congratulations! 

13 minutes ago, TTRT said:

he was acting like a cop. lol questions are not in order. this is just how I remember them

1.was I ever arrested 

2.where we got married 

3.why we got married there

4. is this my first narriage

5 is this my husband first marriage 

6.how many persons were at our wedding

7.who were the persons at our wedding 

8.why only my dad and aunt from my side of family was there. 

9.don't I have any uncles or any other family

10.where was he born 

11.where he lives now

12.what does he do for a living 

13.where does he work.

14.how long is he working there

15.do we have any kids together

16.do we have children out side of the marriage and he ask this question like twice

17.have I ever traveled to any other country other than the US

18. where did I go when I went to the US

19.where we met

20. how did we meet

21.what Month did we meet

22.when did we get married 

23. how many times has he visited since we got married. this is the third visit since we got married but seems like when he visited in November the customs office did not stamp his passport. so he began to search his passport for the 3 stamps and I told him one was missing. and he began to look on us in a weird way lol

then he ask if we had any pictures together, any call logs and any other proof of marriage. I carry a photo album with wedding pictures and then I had printed a documents with pictures from his 2 other trips. I had money transfer print out from PayPal, he went through the what'sapp messages and call logs as well then gave them back to me and then saylid the magic words. 

Your Approved 

Wow! That's a lot of questions. Yours is a hard embassy but I'm super glad he approved you at the end. Congratulations! 

I haven't seen a single denial here for the people on this group, only a few 221g's. I hope and pray it continues to go this way. 🙂

Edited by ShreebhagyaK9

3 minutes ago, Diachka said:

Hey everyone! I also had an interview on Tuesday (April 23) in Moscow and was approved! The questions were pretty simple: when did we meet? how long have we been together? where do I work? have we ever been married before? Where was my husband born? And some questions about my husband's income. No documents were asked by CO.

Today I already got my passport with visa! Yay!  Thank you all for being so helpful and Good luck to everyone at the interview! 💕

Congratulations dear. I'm happy for you 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Diachka said:

Hey everyone! I also had an interview on Tuesday (April 23) in Moscow and was approved! The questions were pretty simple: when did we meet? how long have we been together? where do I work? have we ever been married before? Where was my husband born? And some questions about my husband's income. No documents were asked by CO.

Today I already got my passport with visa! Yay!  Thank you all for being so helpful and Good luck to everyone at the interview! 💕

Congratulations!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.