Boiler

she’s just not that into you.

47 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, cyclone27 said:

Social awkwardness would be a prime factor for the present generation. 

Don’t know how to socialize and have no game.  

Agree . I got divorced at about age 46.  I am also overweight (but at the time a power lifter now I am just fat) I can say I had way more sex  of every variety and race you can name  from age 46 until I remarried than I ever dreamed of having when I was in my 20's. Women care a lot more in your 40s and 50's if you have a job, use soap, dont live with mom, are not a psycho and a have good personality that they do if you have washboard abs I am just saying this for technical purposes because of many false assertions here. I can go into more detail and upload spreadsheets if anyone wants details

41 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

I was more thinking that we had two hypotheses bubbling, the use of the internet and now obesity.  I was just wondering if those two were truly independent.

there is always the stereotype of the mt dew drinking gamer guy with cheetoh flavored fingers sitting in moms basement playing videogames all day with horrible diet and morbidly obese

38 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

I think that fat people still do manage to be attracted to each other and have sexual relationships. Everyone has a different idea of 'attractiveness'.

I know these studies try to use catchy headlines... but maybe a different question we should be asking, do sex = love? Are the people not having sex not in love with each other?

i think you raise a good point actually

i think that there are people that treat relationships much the same way as anything else now, as temporary and disposable, and they may not be looking necessarily for mr or mrs right, but mr or mrs right now

us older people still value the concept of love i think, but it may be considered quaint and a relic of a bygone era to some folks who may just be too jaded to let themselves experience it.

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

1 minute ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Agree . I got divorced at about age 46.  I am also overweight (but at the time a power lifter now I am just fat) I can say I had way more sex  of every variety and race you can name  from age 46 until I remarried than I ever dreamed of having when I was in my 20's. Women care a lot more in your 40s and 50's if you have a job, use soap, dont live with mom, are not a psycho and a have good personality that they do if you have washboard abs I am just saying this for technical purposes because of many false assertions here. I can go into more detail and upload spreadsheets if anyone wants details

just because you cant headline wrestlemania anymore..... you can still style and profile

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

10 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

there is always the stereotype of the mt dew drinking gamer guy with cheetoh flavored fingers sitting in moms basement playing videogames all day with horrible diet and morbidly obese

i think you raise a good point actually

i think that there are people that treat relationships much the same way as anything else now, as temporary and disposable, and they may not be looking necessarily for mr or mrs right, but mr or mrs right now

us older people still value the concept of love i think, but it may be considered quaint and a relic of a bygone era to some folks who may just be too jaded to let themselves experience it.

In my case both me and my husband were introverts, gamers, similar interests - that weren't sitting in moms basement (though I knew plenty of those guys too.. some were losers and some weren't... knew some guys that thought they were god's gift and were the biggest preening losers ever). If a guy is a gentleman, attentive and sweet those are always plus points for me. We're both old fashioned type people though; we are as happy gaming as much as we enjoy hiking and traveling. I think there is some resurgence of younger people that are valuing love.. perhaps they have seen failed examples of their parent's marriages that has steered them in a better direction. That can work other ways too.. in steering them away from deeper relationships completely... but my hope is, there's still people out there that care more deeply about the meaning of love.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I was just wondering why it changed so  much, I do know a lot of men of an older age group who basically and very simplistically are not interested in getting married as they see it as a bad deal.

The other comment I have had is women who seem shall we say very choosy even though they are not exactly in a position to be choosy,

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Boiler said:

I was just wondering why it changed so  much, I do know a lot of men of an older age group who basically and very simplistically are not interested in getting married as they see it as a bad deal.

The other comment I have had is women who seem shall we say very choosy even though they are not exactly in a position to be choosy,

There's a trend towards women being more and more independent as a societal expectation. I was discussing with a good friend the other day, he's in his late 50's and has a step daughter (in her 20's, a college kid) that he loves very very much. He never had his own kids so the step daughter is everything to him. He told me his biggest concern is that his daughter can be independent and live on her own and do well. No mention of "I hope she finds a nice man" or has a nice family/happy marriage. I think there's just a huge shift away from this even being a hope for young people to have happy marriages or families, and more a hope of "I hope my child has a great career and financial success" or something along these lines.

It might be due to the fact that a lot of said parents have not been the luckiest in love themselves and are therefore skeptical of romance/happy marriages. Perhaps more so in big cities. My friend mentioned above is from NYC, this certainly seems to be very common in big cities as opposed to the South or more socially conservative parts where marriage is still an expectation (or at least an optimistic hope) that parents have for young people.

🇷🇺 CR-1 via DCF (Dec 2016-Jun 2017) & I-751 ROC (Apr 2019-Oct 2019)🌹

Spoiler

Info about my DCF Moscow* experience here and here

26-Jul-2016: Married abroad in Russia 👩‍❤️‍👨 See guide here
21-Dec-2016: I-130 filed at Moscow USCIS field office*
29-Dec-2016: I-130 approved! Yay! 🎊 

17-Jan-2017: Case number received

21-Mar-2017: Medical Exam completed

24-Mar-2017: Interview at Embassy - approved! 🎉

29-Mar-2017: CR-1 Visa received (via mail)

02-Apr-2017: USCIS Immigrant (GC) Fee paid

28-Jun-2017: Port of Entry @ PDX 🛩️

21-Jul-2017: No SSN after three weeks; applied in person at the SSA

22-Jul-2017: GC arrived in the mail 📬

31-Jul-2017: SSN arrived via mail, hurrah!

*NOTE: The USCIS Field Office in Moscow is now CLOSED as of February 28th, 2019.

Removal of Conditions - MSC Service Center

28-Jun-2019: Conditional GC expires

30-Mar-2019: Eligible to apply for ROC

01-Apr-2019: ROC in the mail to Phoenix AZ lockbox! 📫

03-Apr-2019: ROC packet delivered to lockbox

09-Apr-2019: USCIS cashed check

09-Apr-2019: Case number received via text - MSC 📲

12-Apr-2019: Extension letter arrives via mail

19-Apr-2019: Biometrics letter arrives via mail

30-Apr-2019: Biometrics appointment at local office

26-Jun-2019: Case ready to be scheduled for interview 

04-Sep-2019: Interview was scheduled - letter to arrive in mail

09-Sep-2019: Interview letter arrived in the mail! ✉️

17-Oct-2019: Interview scheduled @ local USCIS  

18-Oct-2019: Interview cancelled & notice ordered*

18-Oct-2019: Case was approved! 🎉

22-Oct-2019: Card was mailed to me 📨

23-Oct-2019: Card was picked by USPS 

25-Oct-2019: 10 year GC Card received in mail 📬

*I don't understand this status because we DID have an interview!

🇺🇸 N-400 Application for Naturalization (Apr 2020-Jun 2021) 🛂

Spoiler

Filed during Covid-19 & moved states 1 month after filing

30-Mar-2020: N-400 early filing window opens!

01-Apr-2020: Filed N-400 online 💻 

02-Apr-2020: NOA 1 - Receipt No. received online 📃

07-Apr-2020: NOA 1 - Receipt No. received via mail

05-May-2020: Moved to another state, filed AR-11 online

05-May-2020: Application transferred to another USCIS field office for review ➡️

15-May-2020: AR-11 request to change address completed

16-Jul-2020: Filed non-receipt inquiry due to never getting confirmation that case was transferred to new field office

15-Oct-2020: Received generic response to non-receipt inquiry, see full response here

10-Feb-2021: Contacted senator's office for help with USCIS

12-Feb-2021: Received canned response from senator's office that case is within processing time 😡

16-Feb-2021: Contacted other senator's office for help with USCIS - still no biometrics

19-Feb-2021: Biometrics reuse notice - canned response from other senator's office 🌐

23-Feb-2021: Interview scheduled - notice to come in the mail

25-Feb-2021: Biometrics reuse notice arrives via mail

01-Mar-2021: Interview notice letter arrives via mail  ✉️ 

29-Mar-2021: Passed interview at local office! Oath Ceremony to be scheduled

13-Apr-2021: Oath Ceremony notice was mailed

04-May-2021: Oath Ceremony scheduled 🎆 Unable to attend due to illness

04-May-2021: Mailed request to reschedule Oath to local office

05-May-2021: "You did not attend your Oath Ceremony" - notice to come in the mail

06-May-2021: Oath Ceremony will be scheduled, date TBA

12-May-2021: Oath Ceremony re-scheduled for June 3rd, then de-scheduled same day 😡 

25-May-2021: New Oath Ceremony notice was mailed

16-Jun-2021: Oath Ceremony scheduled 🎆 - DONE!!

17-Jun-2021: Certificate of Naturalization issued

🎆 Members new and old: don't forget to fill in your VJ timeline! 🎇 https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Timeline
1 minute ago, millefleur said:

There's a trend towards women being more and more independent as a societal expectation. I was discussing with a good friend the other day, he's in his late 50's and has a step daughter (in her 20's, a college kid) that he loves very very much. He never had his own kids so the step daughter is everything to him. He told me his biggest concern is that his daughter can be independent and live on her own and do well. No mention of "I hope she finds a nice man" or has a nice family/happy marriage. I think there's just a huge shift away from this even being a hope for young people to have happy marriages or families, and more a hope of "I hope my child has a great career and financial success" or something along these lines.

It might be due to the fact that a lot of said parents have not been the luckiest in love themselves and are therefore skeptical of romance/happy marriages. Perhaps more so in big cities. My friend mentioned above is from NYC, this certainly seems to be very common in big cities as opposed to the South or more socially conservative parts where marriage is still an expectation (or at least an optimistic hope) that parents have for young people.

I think those are valid comments, in balance and this was mainly from a friends girl friend talking about her female friends. The impression I got about these friends, middle aged and supportive of each other and she had the comment 'you can do better' even though her BF seems fine by me. And then another friend who does very nicely but does not have a Degree so does not past first base. Actually that has a double meaning.,

Then there seems to be the post 30 woman who suddenly wants a good man and can not find one.

Seems like societies are twisting in unforeseen ways, good I guess if you are a cat.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Boiler said:

I think those are valid comments, in balance and this was mainly from a friends girl friend talking about her female friends. The impression I got about these friends, middle aged and supportive of each other and she had the comment 'you can do better' even though her BF seems fine by me. And then another friend who does very nicely but does not have a Degree so does not past first base. Actually that has a double meaning.,

Then there seems to be the post 30 woman who suddenly wants a good man and can not find one.

Seems like societies are twisting in unforeseen ways, good I guess if you are a cat.

I've noticed this as well. It could open up a whole can of worms discussion about well, is it really good for women to be hyper competitive career women into their 30's only to turn around and realize they maybe do want to settle down after all, but then after being used to being so independent and competitive it seems like nobody is good enough? Of course these are all generalizations but it seems on both sides (men and women) the standards are held really high and this is probably contributing to both men and women throwing the towel in altogether about marriage (which is hard work in and of itself!). That plus being the children of divorced parents who are skeptical about marriage, probably telling their kids that it isn't worth it or maybe they grew up during an ugly bitter divorce and are afraid of going through that themselves...just a lot of negativity out there coupled with the "I deserve better" attitudes.

🇷🇺 CR-1 via DCF (Dec 2016-Jun 2017) & I-751 ROC (Apr 2019-Oct 2019)🌹

Spoiler

Info about my DCF Moscow* experience here and here

26-Jul-2016: Married abroad in Russia 👩‍❤️‍👨 See guide here
21-Dec-2016: I-130 filed at Moscow USCIS field office*
29-Dec-2016: I-130 approved! Yay! 🎊 

17-Jan-2017: Case number received

21-Mar-2017: Medical Exam completed

24-Mar-2017: Interview at Embassy - approved! 🎉

29-Mar-2017: CR-1 Visa received (via mail)

02-Apr-2017: USCIS Immigrant (GC) Fee paid

28-Jun-2017: Port of Entry @ PDX 🛩️

21-Jul-2017: No SSN after three weeks; applied in person at the SSA

22-Jul-2017: GC arrived in the mail 📬

31-Jul-2017: SSN arrived via mail, hurrah!

*NOTE: The USCIS Field Office in Moscow is now CLOSED as of February 28th, 2019.

Removal of Conditions - MSC Service Center

28-Jun-2019: Conditional GC expires

30-Mar-2019: Eligible to apply for ROC

01-Apr-2019: ROC in the mail to Phoenix AZ lockbox! 📫

03-Apr-2019: ROC packet delivered to lockbox

09-Apr-2019: USCIS cashed check

09-Apr-2019: Case number received via text - MSC 📲

12-Apr-2019: Extension letter arrives via mail

19-Apr-2019: Biometrics letter arrives via mail

30-Apr-2019: Biometrics appointment at local office

26-Jun-2019: Case ready to be scheduled for interview 

04-Sep-2019: Interview was scheduled - letter to arrive in mail

09-Sep-2019: Interview letter arrived in the mail! ✉️

17-Oct-2019: Interview scheduled @ local USCIS  

18-Oct-2019: Interview cancelled & notice ordered*

18-Oct-2019: Case was approved! 🎉

22-Oct-2019: Card was mailed to me 📨

23-Oct-2019: Card was picked by USPS 

25-Oct-2019: 10 year GC Card received in mail 📬

*I don't understand this status because we DID have an interview!

🇺🇸 N-400 Application for Naturalization (Apr 2020-Jun 2021) 🛂

Spoiler

Filed during Covid-19 & moved states 1 month after filing

30-Mar-2020: N-400 early filing window opens!

01-Apr-2020: Filed N-400 online 💻 

02-Apr-2020: NOA 1 - Receipt No. received online 📃

07-Apr-2020: NOA 1 - Receipt No. received via mail

05-May-2020: Moved to another state, filed AR-11 online

05-May-2020: Application transferred to another USCIS field office for review ➡️

15-May-2020: AR-11 request to change address completed

16-Jul-2020: Filed non-receipt inquiry due to never getting confirmation that case was transferred to new field office

15-Oct-2020: Received generic response to non-receipt inquiry, see full response here

10-Feb-2021: Contacted senator's office for help with USCIS

12-Feb-2021: Received canned response from senator's office that case is within processing time 😡

16-Feb-2021: Contacted other senator's office for help with USCIS - still no biometrics

19-Feb-2021: Biometrics reuse notice - canned response from other senator's office 🌐

23-Feb-2021: Interview scheduled - notice to come in the mail

25-Feb-2021: Biometrics reuse notice arrives via mail

01-Mar-2021: Interview notice letter arrives via mail  ✉️ 

29-Mar-2021: Passed interview at local office! Oath Ceremony to be scheduled

13-Apr-2021: Oath Ceremony notice was mailed

04-May-2021: Oath Ceremony scheduled 🎆 Unable to attend due to illness

04-May-2021: Mailed request to reschedule Oath to local office

05-May-2021: "You did not attend your Oath Ceremony" - notice to come in the mail

06-May-2021: Oath Ceremony will be scheduled, date TBA

12-May-2021: Oath Ceremony re-scheduled for June 3rd, then de-scheduled same day 😡 

25-May-2021: New Oath Ceremony notice was mailed

16-Jun-2021: Oath Ceremony scheduled 🎆 - DONE!!

17-Jun-2021: Certificate of Naturalization issued

🎆 Members new and old: don't forget to fill in your VJ timeline! 🎇 https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: Timeline
8 hours ago, Boiler said:

If you fall into the 28% or maybe higher percentage who may have minimal success perhaps you look overseas?

1 hour ago, Boiler said:

I doubt the age group 18-30 goes looking overseas.  That is more of a mature arena, I think.  Maybe mostly because it takes time and money to explore overseas?  Though surely the internet makes it easier than it was when we were that age.  But I know when I was in that age range, I never considered looking overseas for a mate (though today i encourage folks to do so).

18-30, most guys don't have a clue on how to approach, talk to, and engage women in conversation.  Guys are more focused on one particular result, and most women find that to be a turn off.  Now that I am older, wiser, and not seeking such, I find it very easy to talk to women, and feel like I could easily be more successful in "the chase" if I wanted to pursue it.  Women are attracted to confidence and success, and they can smell desperation a mile away, if you follow my drift. 

I do get a lot of "I wish I had done what you did" from married guys who are you get than myself (having a foreign spouse).  But I don't see too many younger men actually pursuing it.

Filed: Timeline

Also... the older I've gotten, and having been divorced twice, I find marriage to be an old custom that has little benefit and allows the government a say so in a personal relationship.

I envy the men I've met recently who are older than I and still single. (And I have a terrific spouse)

Edited by ALFKAD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 hour ago, millefleur said:

after being used to being so independent and competitive it seems like nobody is good enough

-- they don't know how to look for someone, or how to relate

-- no matter how successful they are, they still want to marry "up" (thus limiting their prospects)

-- they turn men off with their attitudes

2 hours ago, Boiler said:

women who seem shall we say very choosy even though they are not exactly in a position to be choosy,

And this.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

5 hours ago, ALFKAD said:

Also... the older I've gotten, and having been divorced twice, I find marriage to be an old custom that has little benefit and allows the government a say so in a personal relationship.

I envy the men I've met recently who are older than I and still single. (And I have a terrific spouse)

Same here, my wife is great but I would have no issue being single again

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Timeline
8 hours ago, ALFKAD said:

I doubt the age group 18-30 goes looking overseas.  That is more of a mature arena, I think.  Maybe mostly because it takes time and money to explore overseas?  Though surely the internet makes it easier than it was when we were that age.  But I know when I was in that age range, I never considered looking overseas for a mate (though today i encourage folks to do so).

18-30, most guys don't have a clue on how to approach, talk to, and engage women in conversation.  Guys are more focused on one particular result, and most women find that to be a turn off.  Now that I am older, wiser, and not seeking such, I find it very easy to talk to women, and feel like I could easily be more successful in "the chase" if I wanted to pursue it.  Women are attracted to confidence and success, and they can smell desperation a mile away, if you follow my drift. 

I do get a lot of "I wish I had done what you did" from married guys who are you get than myself (having a foreign spouse).  But I don't see too many younger men actually pursuing it.

I agree I was thinking of when they age out and then decide what they want to do if anything and then consider the options.

7 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

-- they don't know how to look for someone, or how to relate

-- no matter how successful they are, they still want to marry "up" (thus limiting their prospects)

-- they turn men off with their attitudes

10 hours ago, Boiler said:

just check the dating sites. i don't know about your cities, but in mine, it is filled with women who fall into one of the following categories: morbidly obese,  narcissists, ugly,  lazy, drug addicts, extremely stupid, or gold diggers....or in most cases some horrible combination of these undesirable traits

and they all want someone who is christian grey and looks like some random meathead on some show they like

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Timeline
14 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Reminds me of my past.  I met the greatest girl in the summer between I think my second and third years of college.  I was just a simple geology major at South Carolina.  She was so cute, funny, a home and consumer economics major that could cook anything from scratch, make her own clothes, etc.  We were great together and so in love, but we were going to school almost 1000 miles from each other.  We eventually broke up and it was my fault as I was young and immature and I got bored with her ( or at least wanted to explore...).   A year or so later I met her in a bar.  She asked what I was doing and I told her I was leaving for Louisville in a few weeks to start dental school.  WOW did things change.  She put on the full court press...talked about us getting back together and how she would love to move to Louisville and they had a great graduate program for her and.....  I think she was ready to get married.   Told her she knew how to get a hold of me.  Of course a few days later she is calling.  Got together with her once but played it cool.

I still think about her and wonder if I made a mistake blowing her off and missing my second chance.  Wonder what my life would have been like if....  Would love to just see a picture of her now.  Kind of hope she is fat and ugly.

Damn I am still a horrible person.

Edited by Neonred

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.