1,474 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Markip1 said:

Thanks for doing that. I've filled in my details.

As an aside, are any EAC filers able to locate their case if they search here? https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/

My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered, but I can find my case on https://myaccount.uscis.gov/ it just hasn't updated since it changed to 'We received your case, You do not need to do anything at this time, We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your case.'

My case status literally hasent changed even after fingerprints etc. not sure if its expected to change or not.

my_logo.png

Case Was Received

On April 3, 2019, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by May 3, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, vkbruh1114 said:

My case status literally hasent changed even after fingerprints etc. not sure if its expected to change or not.

my_logo.png

Case Was Received

On April 3, 2019, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by May 3, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Well mine doesn't even show up on there! I'd be interested to know if anyone else is unable to locate their case, or if it's just me!

Roll on citizenship when I never have to do any of this ever again!

I-129F Sent........... ...................................25th January 2016

I-129F NOA1.............................................3rd February 2016

I-129F RFE................................................30th March 2016 *Missing Beneficiary's intent to marry letter

RFE Reply................................................13th April 2016

I-129F NOA2.............................................28th April 2016

NVC Received..........................................13th May 2016

Date Case #, IIN and BIN assigned..........17th May 2016

Sent to consulate....................................18th May 2016

DS-160 filled out......................................19th May 2016

Consulate received.................................26th May 2016

Packet 3 received....................................28th May 2016

Medical.....................................................11th July 2016

Interview...................................................27th July 2016 - Approved!

Entered USA............................................27th December 2016

Married.....................................................29th December 2016

AOS Filed.................................................6th January 2017

NOA..........................................................10th January 2017

Biometrics................................................7th March 2017

EAD/AP Approved....................................11th April 2017

EAD/AP Received....................................22nd April 2017

AOS Approved.........................................23rd June 2017 *Interview Waived

Greencard received..................................29th June 2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
3 hours ago, Markip1 said:

Thanks for doing that. I've filled in my details.

As an aside, are any EAC filers able to locate their case if they search here? https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/

My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered, but I can find my case on https://myaccount.uscis.gov/ it just hasn't updated since it changed to 'We received your case, You do not need to do anything at this time, We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your case.'

Perfectly normal. Those who can't see their cases on the old site usually can after they have done their biometrics. Which can take months or even over a year. 

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

2 minutes ago, Scandi said:

Perfectly normal. Those who can't see their cases on the old site usually can after they have done their biometrics. Which can take months or even over a year. 

Or in less than a month or so. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Vitran said:

Or in less than a month or so. 

That's why the word "can" is use in my post.

Had our interview today.  Was a piece of cake!

We had taken loads of paperwork showing commingled finances and things and lots of pictures,  cards,  letters from family,  proof of my kids taking his name etc.

The agent took one look at the folders and said "I don't need any of that". She only asked a few questions about how and when we met,  confirmed address,  social security numbers and full names. 

She told us she was recommending us for approval and gave us a sheet marked the same and said to watch for certified mail with the new green card within next few weeks. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, chel0524 said:

We had taken loads of paperwork showing commingled finances and things and lots of pictures,  cards,  letters from family,  proof of my kids taking his name etc.

The agent took one look at the folders and said "I don't need any of that". She only asked a few questions about how and when we met,  confirmed address,  social security numbers and full names. 

She told us she was recommending us for approval and gave us a sheet marked the same and said to watch for certified mail with the new green card within next few weeks. 

wow congrats. thats really amazing.

6 minutes ago, chel0524 said:

A big big congratulations to you yahhhh!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
32 minutes ago, chel0524 said:

Congrats! So happy for u, sounds like my first interview for my conditional green card. So are you gonna go for ur citizenship now? 

I-485

[Day 01 ] October 4 - Status "Fingerprint fee received"

[Day 36 ] November 9 - Biometric Appointment

[Day 37 ] November 10 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 41 ] November 14 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 44 ] November 17 - Mailed off Response

[Day 47 ] November 21 - Status Changed to ''Response to USCIS request for evidence was received'

[Day 57 ] December 01 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 61 ] November 05 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 68 ] December 07 - Mailed off Response

I-765

[Day 1 ] October 4 - Status "Case was received"

[Day 1/57] December 01 - Form I-765 will be processed within 90 days of the receipt of the requested evidence :cry:

[Day 58] December 7 - No updates :clock:

2 hours ago, chel0524 said:

Congrats my friend.

See where positivity got you. 

I love positive ppl with heartwarming quotas, and there you go nice results. 

Few months and you are ready for citizenship. 

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
16 hours ago, chel0524 said:

congrate!! you are out of waiting game!!

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

Timeline
14 minutes ago, chel0524 said:

Just checked hubby's case status online and it has already changed to "new card has been ordered".

Probably the fastest ROC case I have heard of during my years here at VJ. Congratulations, you lucky one! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 6/25/2019 at 9:14 PM, kg0103 said:

Hi everyone! Just another update. My status changed today to Interview was scheduled! That's exactly three months from my NOA1 Approval Date. I haven't received the Interview Notice in the mail but I'm assuming I'm scheduled within the next two weeks. My local office is Guam (which is not busy at all). I will update you all after my interview :)

Updated Timeline:

Package sent: March 14

Package received: March 20

NOA1 Approval Date: March 25

Received NOA1: April 6

Biometrics: April 25

Fingerprint Review Completed: April 30

Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview: June 19

Interview was scheduled: June 25

MSC Service Center

You may want to correct your profile info as you are not removing conditions.  This thread is for those who filed for ROC in March.  It seems you filed the spousal visa not ROC.

Edited by LionessDeon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.