dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2019

1,194 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

just got a letter from IRS regarding tax transcript request for 2018.  1st page about taxpayer's privacy.  2nd page was suppose to be the transcript.  It says "No record of return filed".  Is it not on the system?  IRS cashed the check on march 12th.  Don't know what to do.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, IloveDanang said:

just got a letter from IRS regarding tax transcript request for 2018.  1st page about taxpayer's privacy.  2nd page was suppose to be the transcript.  It says "No record of return filed".  Is it not on the system?  IRS cashed the check on march 12th.  Don't know what to do.  

You will have to wait most likely three to four weeks to get transcript on this case.  they have not entered on their data base to yet thats takes approx about a month to month and half atlease three weeks. once your tax return accepted. keep trying requesting online and via phone. or call the IRS and they will most likely tell you when was your data was accepted and will likely to be available.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, lpag21 said:

You will have to wait most likely three to four weeks to get transcript on this case.  they have not entered on their data base to yet thats takes approx about a month to month and half atlease three weeks. once your tax return accepted. keep trying requesting online and via phone. or call the IRS and they will most likely tell you when was your data was accepted and will likely to be available.

I filed mine paper.  IRS site said it wont be available until June.  That's 2.5 months.  I think I'm just going to use 2017 transcript like of AppleBee and write a letter explaining my situation.   

6 hours ago, nastra30 said:

NVC collects copies of your documents and checks for completeness and 'genuineness' (for instance did you submit a copy of current format of birth certificate or old format of birth certificate -obviously they will want the new format).

The real (original) copies will be examined by the Embassy for genuineness (for instance is the actual copy of the new format birth certificate real or fake). Think of NVC as a pass through to USEM; NVC just does the first leg and the USEM does second leg.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Visa_Center

Thanks a bunch. Now I get. The wait will worth it in the end.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nipun said:

Got NVC Case number today(March 23)☺️NVC Received:Feb 14

I’m still waiting. NVC also received my case from the USCIS on February 14th but I haven’t received anything. Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉🎈 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
On 3/19/2019 at 4:34 PM, zeeshan916 said:

My case was received Feb 8. Called the NVC and they still don’t have a case number. Anyone with a similar receive date get a case number yet?

Received date February 15th. I’m still waiting. Did you receive yours? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Jay and Hime said:

Received date February 15th. I’m still waiting. Did you receive yours? 

Yes received the case number March 20. You should be up next 😃

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nipun said:

Please help! I haven't received my 2018 file transcript yet. Is NVC accepting 2017,2016,2015 transcripts without 2018? 

according to Applebee, he submitted 2018 return and was rejected.  He then submitted 2017 transcript with a letter explaining that 2018 is not available but he will have it at the interview.  It was approved.  I'm in similar situation and hopefully they will approve our case with 2017 transcript.  

I have a question. 2 of my 3 CRs are ready to go at NVC. Do I submit on the two kids papers while waiting on my wife’s Korean PC or should I submit them all together?

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.