Greenbaum

MARCH 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,540 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Greenbaum said:

Congratulations!! :thumbs: I need to do the happy dance in your honor :dance::dance::dance:

I feel privileged i got the greenbaum happy dance 🤩

Timeline
11 minutes ago, KirstyMcDonald said:

Visa approved today in London! Interview is so short it’s sort of anti-climactic after all of this process but this part of the journey is complete! Thank you to everyone for all of your help and advice! 

Now on to marriage and AOS!!

Congrats!!! We were there today as well for our approval 

28 minutes ago, fluffykim said:

just hear patiently and quietly waiting for Tuesday...cant wait for the weekend to be over :)

I was just getting ready to message  you cause you were awfully quiet up in here, make some noise you are in there Tuesday and that's a fact!!!!!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

I was just getting ready to message  you cause you were awfully quiet up in here, make some noise you are in there Tuesday and that's a fact!!!!!

ive been in my own glum space....just waiting/pouting in the corner

question.....i got the nvc email that my email was updated (per page 1), i never got my case number via email, just when i called.  

is that an issue?  does everyone get their case number via email or is it hit or miss like most of the emails?

8 minutes ago, fluffykim said:

question.....i got the nvc email that my email was updated (per page 1), i never got my case number via email, just when i called.  

is that an issue?  does everyone get their case number via email or is it hit or miss like most of the emails?

No not an issue at all sometimes the email thing works sometimes not, but not an issue don't worry. Getting the case number is the important thing. It's time to get out of that corner now enjoy this weekend because Tuesday is the day!!!!! Don't let me have to drag ur #@$ out of that corner!!!!!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline
27 minutes ago, fluffykim said:

I also have been pouting in the corner, hoping it ships out on Tuesday. We also didn't get the case number by email. My fiance had to call to get it (thanks to someone's advice on this forum). 

3 minutes ago, fluffykim said:

this group will be the positive vybez for Tuesday group!  xoxox

What is a vybez?? Must be some new fangle language like the savy ppl using txt msg shortcut the English language.  Ha!

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

38 minutes ago, fluffykim said:

You can email or asknvc for a copy of your case number which they will send to you most times.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Congrats to everyone who got approved! The  interview is on June 5. I wish time go faster!!!!😂

1 hour ago, FaithProfessoR said:

Congrats to everyone who got approved! The  interview is on June 5. I wish time go faster!!!!😂

Me too! :)

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
On 5/9/2019 at 5:31 PM, Helenlc said:

I have officially graduated the @Greenbaum Class of March NVC 2019 👩‍🎓

Interview today and after a slightly stressful situation regarding my sons citizenship (apparently he has the right to be american by birth which we had to renounce or wait longer for that to process) we are APPROVED!!!!!  

We will be flying out on the 31st of May and will be getting married on the 19th of July!!! 

Thank you everyone for all the help and support and will now put my best cheerleader costume on to support all you guys 💕

Only just seen this! Congratulations!! 😊 Now just need to get your furry babies across and you're all set. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.