Kristi&Luigi

February 2019 - AOS Filers!!!

701 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 5/16/2019 at 5:03 AM, Northerndynasty said:

If anyone has ever used the Tracker app and searched to see statuses of cases (I search about 75 before mine and 25 after mine), there seems to be a ton....I mean...a TON of cases with a Last Update Feb 8, 2019 date.

What’d USCIS do with that box...literally throw’em out or something?!?!?!?!

I did that too. Some of them did not have the finger print received status yet. And some of them did not have the biometrics schedule.like wth. They are way ahead of me. What's wrong with their papers.i feel Like they're having raffle draw and the prize is  "the lucky one who's paper will be process now and be approved" the way they process our cases. 😩

02/12/2018- Mailed the Documents to USCIS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Not a very productive "update" for a Tuesday.  Just a few I-485's getting "Ready to schedule Interview" notices.

I search for 100 entries - 75 before mine and 25 after mine - to see what's happening around me.  Tuesdays are generally "update" days, but there were very few on this Tuesday.  Wednesdays also see several updates; guess we'll see what happens overnight tonight.

Just so darn quiet out there....

Timeline

Anyone see the latest Estimated Processing Times now for EAD/AP, updated on the USCIS site today?!?!

Wow...it is absolutely insane!!  These people should be gravely ashamed of themselves!!

6.5-8.5 months, current PD date has dropped dramatically back to September 16, 2018!!!

This disgusting disgrace must end!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Northerndynasty said:

Anyone see the latest Estimated Processing Times now for EAD/AP, updated on the USCIS site today?!?!

Wow...it is absolutely insane!!  These people should be gravely ashamed of themselves!!

6.5-8.5 months, current PD date has dropped dramatically back to September 16, 2018!!!

This disgusting disgrace must end!

Agree wholeheartedly !! :thumbs: But, please realize that you are preaching to the choir. :yes:

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 5/15/2019 at 2:59 PM, fthelvs said:

I have an update! Today our interview was scheduled!

Here is my timeline:

2/22/2019: Package sent

3/5/2019: Notice received via text message

3/25/2019: Biometrics

5/10/2019: Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

5/15/2019: Interview was scheduled

Hi, when is your interview and what center is processing the interview?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 5/16/2019 at 9:46 PM, Stefaniesm said:

I just decided to log in to uscis case tracker because it’s been a while since I lasted checked, and it now say ‘New card is being produced’!! 

Did you have an interview?

On 5/20/2019 at 10:00 PM, celepang said:

February 14, 2019: I-485 Received
March 14, 2019: Biometrics completed 
March 20, 2019: Case ready to be scheduled for interview
May 20, 2019: Interview was scheduled 

Received letter informing me of interview on May, 25, 2019.
Our GC interview is on June 25, 2019.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Did anyone receive the email with the “latest estimate” for EAD?

Mine used to be June 16 - July 6th, now it says August 23rd??? How can it be delayed by two months?? 

Also, this info was only on the email. Online it says July 5th - August 5th. 

Why must we wait so long to be able to WORK? Jeez.

NOA1 - 4/11/2018 (New site 04/16/2018) 

NOA2 - 10/10/18
NVC Receive - 10/29/2018 

NVC Case Number - 11/2/2018

Case left NVC - 11/13/2018
Embassy received - 11/19/2018

Interview - 12/14/2018

VOH - 12/21/2018

Wedding - 8/01/2019

AOS sent - 2/25/2019

NOA1 - 3/15/2019

Biometrics - 4/11/2019

Interview was scheduled - 7/3/2019

Interview date - 8/9/2019 --- Approved!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mike&Anna said:

Did anyone receive the email with the “latest estimate” for EAD?

Mine used to be June 16 - July 6th, now it says August 23rd??? How can it be delayed by two months?? 

Also, this info was only on the email. Online it says July 5th - August 5th. 

Why must we wait so long to be able to WORK? Jeez.

The more and more I understand the feedback from fellow members on here, the VJ estimates are ONLY AS GOOD AS THE INFORMATION WE FEED IT...so given how inaccurate and inconsistent the information we're filling in on our Timelines, the VJ estimates are almost completely ineffective.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.