dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

The National Visa Center (NVC) updated the status of your immigrant visa application. Please go to the Department of State's Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) at https://ceac.state.gov/IV. You will need your NVC case number and invoice ID number to log into your account.

Once you have logged into CEAC, please look in your message box or on the Status Chart at the bottom of the page. If NVC has feedback on any items you submitted, there will be a new message with details. If not, please simply follow the updated instructions on your Status Chart to complete your case. If any column says "Pay Now", "Invalid Doc", "Incomplete", or "Re-Opened", that means you must take action by paying a fee, submitting a form, or uploading a corrected/missing document.

Regards,
National Visa Center,
U.S. Department of State

I called them today they said nothing else was needed and document submitted 

I believe its the system that's just generating the email sent to you. just be patient  , I thought they were checking same day for rfe doc requested . they did that for a lot of people yesterday including me with a CC , just be a lil more patient dear.

13 minutes ago, Olori said:

I believe its the system that's just generating the email sent to you. just be patient  , I thought they were checking same day for rfe doc requested . they did that for a lot of people yesterday including me with a CC , just be a lil more patient dear.

Why they take it  it forever 😩😩

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, KJ2 said:

I ask this everyday now (haha). Any new case numbers!?

Happy Friday!

I think they are jan 6 or 7 right now... I am not that far off. Jan.15.. waiting anxiously..lol

1 minute ago, melindaabdullah said:

I think they are jan 6 or 7 right now... I am not that far off. Jan.15.. waiting anxiously..lol

yeah I am the 9th! lol. i'm also waiting anxiously haha! It's killing me

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Olori said:

Youre right ...just ready for this to be over

7 hours ago, SM&RM said:

It is💆🏽‍♀️! Did you call? 😢😭

They say the same thing🤦🏼‍♀️, have you got any luck in logging in to the website? For me its still the same message appearing although it has been more than 24 hours ughhhh 😑😑

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Rasha167 said:

They say the same thing🤦🏼‍♀️, have you got any luck in logging in to the website? For me its still the same message appearing although it has been more than 24 hours ughhhh 😑😑

No luck for me. They claim it should open by Monday. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Olori said:

That’s true. NVC sent me 3 emails...SMH. 

I am really confused about the I 864. Is anyone here applying from overseas? My husband (the petitioner) and I are both living overseas and will move to the USA when we get the Green Card. My husband is currently working but his employment will finish when we move. We have a joint sponsor so that’s not a problem but what do we put in the box about my husband’s employment on the I 864? Should we put details about his current job or say he’s unemployed since his job will end when we get the Green Card?

has anyone else been in this position?

Edited by NZcat

Timeline
1 hour ago, Rasha167 said:

I guess we will try around 10p EST.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.