dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
1 minute ago, KJ2 said:

Yay!!! Exciting!!! I’m 5 days behind you haha!!

Yup, so yours will probably arrive within the next few days! ☺️ I’m both excited and nervous b/c of all the NVC and CEAC horror stories lol. I just hope I do everything right and things run smoothly, so I’ve been trying to learn as much as I can from the forum. 

21 minutes ago, justjoy said:

Yup, so yours will probably arrive within the next few days! ☺️ I’m both excited and nervous b/c of all the NVC and CEAC horror stories lol. I just hope I do everything right and things run smoothly, so I’ve been trying to learn as much as I can from the forum. 

You will!! It will be good!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Diachka said:

Guys, could you kindly advise what's a better way to upload pay stubs - one PDF file with the recent stubs or many separate files with a pay stub for each payment period? 

I would advice you upload your pay stubs as one PDF document. 

Hello, i have recieved my case number today and want to choose an agent, i have attorney that is working for our case, it’s better for me to be the agent or the attorney. 

Feels like a weird question but I don’t want to have problems lol 😅

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, TTRT said:

I got this first them got another email saying case complete. when I check the status online it's says documents are received and approved 

Ok i got that email at 4pm 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, Rasha167 said:

Finally after all the wait I just recieved an email with my case number. NVC recieved January, 5.

Can you login? 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Ashlyyynnnn said:

Just got CC! 

Docs submitted after RFE: Feb 6th

CC: Feb 21st

The letter we wrote explaining why we don't have the2018 tax transcript and promising to bring the transcripts to the interview must have done the trick! Thanks to everyone for the help along the way (particularly @SM&RM) and I'm hoping everyone else finally breaks through all the NVC bs. 

Congratulations!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽😇 I’m so very very happy for you.  

Timeline
3 hours ago, justjoy said:

Hi! Yes, we just received our case number today. 🤗 NVC received our case on January 4, 2019. 

Can you login? 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Olori said:

well seems they are working today, because we sent a doc that was requested this morning, right after noonish it was accepted  . we then  got an email saying all doc has been qualified.

Congratulations!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🙏🏽😇. I’m so happy for you. I know this has been a long road. 

Edited by SM&RM

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Ok i got that email at 4pm 

Congratulations!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🙏🏽😇! I’m so happy for you. Thank you for all your help. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
21 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

Can you login? 

Nope, I sure can’t! Are other people having problems too? I received my case number around 4:00pm Eastern and it’s almost 9:30pm Eastern and I still can’t login. I keep getting this message:  “The selected case number and date of birth does not match our records....” After a few attempts, the site then says “Your request cannot be processed at this time.” And it won’t allow to to try again for awhile. 

I called NVC and although the automated message says they’re open until 12 midnight Eastern, it tells me to call back during their normal business hours. Like huh??  I’m so annoyed. 😑

Edited by justjoy

Timeline
7 minutes ago, justjoy said:

Nope, I sure can’t! Are other people having problems too? I received my case number around 4:00pm Eastern and it’s almost 9:30pm Eastern and I still can’t login. I keep getting this message:  “The selected case number and date of birth does not match our records....” After a few attempts, the site then says “Your request cannot be processed at this time.” And it won’t allow to to try again for awhile. 

I called NVC and although the automated message says they’re open until 12 midnight Eastern, it tells me to call back during their normal business hours. Like huh??  I’m so annoyed. 😑

Same thing....SMH says it closes at 9p though. I got my email at 4:30p today too.  🤦🏽‍♀️😢😭😩

Edited by SM&RM

22 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

Can you login? 

No I couldn’t login, i have tried for so many times and keep giving me that the numbers didn’t match their records. I think i will wait for tomorrow morning to see if it’s just about updating the system. It happened before to others and was just a matter of time. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.