dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Keila_27 said:

Oh i see. Must be a delay in their system. The usual technical problems i suppose.

Yeah....SMH the government can’t even create an effective website, but private companies can.....SMH 

Timeline
11 hours ago, SM&RM said:

Yes I did. Thank you. I’m sorry I have been traveling all day today. I am going to visit my husband, so I haven’t been able to post. 

well hope you have fun. the weather is lovely here in Jamaica. enjoy your trip. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, SM&RM said:

If your transcripts show income way above the poverty level no need to submit other proofs of income. Transcripts are enough. I figure less paperwork for them to review easy CC....Lol Congratulations!!!! 🙏🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️

thank you

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I have recently added Joint sponsor to my case. Its been less than 24 hours. I received message that request of adding Joint sponsor has been approved.

However, I can not upload financial documents of Him and Also I can not add his household member as He filed tax return jointly.

Is there something I have done wrong ? How long it will take to change the status to START NOW.

What should I do ? Any Guidance? Thank you in advance.

AOS Query.jpg

Timeline
1 hour ago, Rasha167 said:

I will try to call them too. Update us what they’ll say, anything could help now🤦🏼‍♀️

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html?wcmmode=disabled

They claim the site is working fine and we have to complete a Public inquiry for them to fix it...SMH She said to use Internet Explorer 8.0 or greater. All other operating systems can cause errors. It didn’t work with Internet explorer for me either though. 

@justjoy

Edited by SM&RM

6 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html?wcmmode=disabled

They claim the site is working fine and we have to complete a Public inquiry for them to fix it...SMH She said to use Internet Explorer 8.0 or greater. All other operating systems can cause errors. It didn’t work with Internet explorer for me either though. 

@justjoy

i tried on internet explorer (version 11.0) now and didn’t work as well. That’s so frustrating 😥

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
19 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

@justjoy

Seriously?? 🤦🏾‍♀️ So I guess it’s pointless for me to even call them. Last time I emailed them, they took a whole week

to respond. This is ridiculous. Thanks for the updates though. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rasha167 said:

i tried on internet explorer (version 11.0) now and didn’t work as well. That’s so frustrating 😥

It is💆🏽‍♀️! Did you call? 😢😭

Timeline
5 minutes ago, justjoy said:

Seriously?? 🤦🏾‍♀️ So I guess it’s pointless for me to even call them. Last time I emailed them, they took a whole week

to respond. This is ridiculous. Thanks for the updates though. 

Yw! IKR it takes a whole week just for a response. 🤦🏽‍♀️💆🏽‍♀️😩

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
23 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

@justjoy

Hi don’t despair it will become active I got my case number on 6th in the morning and I was able to pay the fees on the 7th at 10pm. I kept getting the same error (from the 6th till 10 pm on the 7th ) just like you guys, I even called NVC and they told me to wait at least 24 hours or so. 

N 400
GC-Date:------------------------- 12/09/12
Sent N400:----------------------- 10/06/15 Received 10/07/15
Cashd: -------------------------- 10/13/15
NOA: ---------------------------- 10/07/15
Biometrics appointment: -------- 11/18/15 (received snail mail 11/06)
E-update In Line: --------------- 11/06/15
E-update Interview scheduled ---- 11/27/15

Interview: --------------------- 01/04/15 (received letter on 12/07/15 with notice date as 11/30/15)

interview de-scheduled---------- 12/28/15

interview Rescheduled 03/10/16 for----------- 04/25/16 PASSED
Oath------------------------------04/29/16
Field Office: Atlanta

i-130 for my mum

noa 1 06/28/2018

noa 2 12/01/2018 Approved

nvc stage

received 12/17/2018

case number 02/05/2019

paid both fees 02/07/2019

paid fees still in process 02/13/2019 (fees withdrawn from account 02/11/19)

5 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

@justjoy

I can log in on my iPad and iPhone without any issues. Have you tried logging on using your phone? Just to see if you can get in.  Other members have done so and made payment without any problems. I have even uploaded documents using my iPhone without any issues too. It’s just a suggestion. 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, dadajnm said:

Hi don’t despair it will become active I got my case number on 6th in the morning and I was able to pay the fees on the 7th at 10pm. I kept getting the same error (from the 6th till 10 pm on the 7th ) just like you guys, I even called NVC and they told me to wait at least 24 hours or so. 

Ok. Great! Thank you so much. Gives me some hope. 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, smislondon said:

I can log in on my iPad and iPhone without any issues. Have you tried logging on using your phone? Just to see if you can get in.  Other members have done so and made payment without any problems. I have even uploaded documents using my iPhone without any issues too. It’s just a suggestion. 

I’ve tried logging in from many devices and many web browsers...SMH No luck. Safari,Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Thanks for the advice though. 🤦🏽‍♀️💆🏽‍♀️

Edited by SM&RM

3 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

I’ve tried logging in from many devices and many web browsers...SMH No luck. Safari,Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Thanks for the advice though. 🤦🏽‍♀️💆🏽‍♀️

It’s so frustrating, hope you get in soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.