Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,103 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
Just now, Greenbaum said:

Super Duper! :dancing: You may of just made the shipment date for next week. I am hoping so for you. Go to page one on this thread and down toward the bottom of the first thread are instructions to follow the case as it is sent via DHL. Remember it will be late in the day on Wednesday till you see any activity so be patient.

thank you so much.. you are the best 🤗

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Super Duper! :dancing: You may of just made the shipment date for next week. I am hoping so for you. Go to page one on this thread and down toward the bottom of the first thread are instructions to follow the case as it is sent via DHL. Remember it will be late in the day on Wednesday till you see any activity so be patient.

one question,  they give us invoice number too,what that for? 

11 minutes ago, tirac said:

one question,  they give us invoice number too,what that for? 

It's not used for anything so you can put away in the event something changes and you need it.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Still waiting for my case to change to ‘Ready’ despite it arriving at the Sydney consulate on Tuesday (according to DHL!). Funny how the 123 days between NOA1 and NOA2 flew by but this week seems to be really dragging 😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cyprus
Timeline
6 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Typically you only need the letter of intent to include with the I-129f application. It is not used UNLESS the P3 instructions state that they require one. If the embassy requires one then the petitioner will create one and the beneficiary will create a letter, so two letters one from each of you. Address the letter to the embassy.

Employment letter is addressed to the embassy and "to whom it concerns" is fine.

The case will remain at NVC until such time as you are sent to the embassy. Shipments are every other week and next one goes on March 19.

You complete the DS-160 prior to paying the interview fee.

Thanks am grateful 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
9 hours ago, emeline29 said:

Still waiting for my case to change to ‘Ready’ despite it arriving at the Sydney consulate on Tuesday (according to DHL!). Funny how the 123 days between NOA1 and NOA2 flew by but this week seems to be really dragging 😂

Just gotta find a reason to walk away for a few days. I've been keeping myself busy just prepping the house for Kris moving in and time is flying by, it's hard to think that in a few weeks she should be here. Me and the kids have been cleaning and organizing a little here and there trying to get everything as nice as can be. On top of cleaning, her closet is already full of clothes and gifts, bathroom has been stocked with proper hygiene stuff, bought a bunch of new stuff for the kitchen, etc. Gonna start on a bunch of vehicle maintenance tomorrow, just in case she has to fly into dc. It's a pretty long drive. Seems like once you get your NOA2, everything else is short gaps so it's easy to distract yourself until something else happens. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Lou&Don said:
4 hours ago, Lou&Don said:

Hello guys it's my first post here ,i receive this from nvc i feel like much closer now lol

FB_IMG_1552712092085(2).jpg

You are closer! Next - the embassy!!!

Just an FYI, the earliest interviews right now in Kyiv look to be in April already

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 3:30 PM, ionoone said:

Same here; NOA2 dated Feb. 5. I just called and was told they "have until next Tuesday, midnight, to receive it" before anything can be done (because of the 6-week timeline they have). It sure is frustrating that it is taking so long for the file to be sent from USCIS to the NVC!

My NoA2 dated Feb. 4. As of March 17 NOTHING. 

My Beneficiary currently lives in Nigeria but my VJ timeline say Armenia as the listed consulate. Does this mean ANYTHING? Should I be worried?

NoA1 - September 26, 2018

NoA2 - February 4, 2019  

Timeline
4 minutes ago, kingdomcome84 said:

My NoA2 dated Feb. 4. As of March 17 NOTHING. 

My Beneficiary currently lives in Nigeria but my VJ timeline say Armenia as the listed consulate. Does this mean ANYTHING? Should I be worried?

No worries! You are the one who sets up your VJ timeline. At the top of your timeline page click "Edit/Add My Entry", on the next page click "Edit Timeline", then you can scroll down to the Consulate setting and change it, using the dropdown menu from Armenia (they are all set at this) to whichever one you need. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just realized I have a TAI case number but I was expecting a MNL number. Did NVC mess up? We just completed the DS160 when it hit me in the head. Our i129F (62.a + b) stated the Embassy was Manila, PH. My fiance currently lives in Taiwan for work but is leaving in the last week of this month. Is there anyway the manila office will accept a TAI case number or do I need a newly assigned MNL#?  

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Mikeyn92 said:

How is everyone finding out their NVC case number? Are you calling or do they send you an email notification or a physical notification in the mail? 

My NOA2 was February 4th and haven’t heard a thing, but I also haven’t called. 

I called and you should, too. Have you updated your email address on their website? That works, too, but it takes days. 

Edited by Joyoussinger

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.