2,003 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
11 hours ago, Tomo21 said:

Hi I’m filled wac center January 2019.. biometric finished April/2019.., so until now nothing..

“Case was updated to show fingerprints we’re taken “ .. I’m already waiting 15 months..

18month extended letter until August!!

really worried ... 

Hi, I am in the exact same situation here! Hang in there! Filed in Jan 2019, at WAC. The last update I got was a month ago letting me know they transferred my case, but they don’t say where and of course they “send “ the notice which I never received.I had to wait until a few days ago to be able to file a request for missing the transfer notice. Extension letter expires in August and I also filed for N400 in feb this year. It seem to take forever, but hopefully they will Take action soon on our cases.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
9 minutes ago, LoRo said:

Hi, I am in the exact same situation here! Hang in there! Filed in Jan 2019, at WAC. The last update I got was a month ago letting me know they transferred my case, but they don’t say where and of course they “send “ the notice which I never received.I had to wait until a few days ago to be able to file a request for missing the transfer notice. Extension letter expires in August and I also filed for N400 in feb this year. It seem to take forever, but hopefully they will Take action soon on our cases.

Dude my case has been transferred to NBC from Vermont Centre more than 3 months ago and still no response. USCIS is a joke and I dnt get how they process cases?I see alot of folks filled in September 2019 got their cases approved

On 4/15/2020 at 9:08 AM, RanKan said:

Just an update on our ROC status. We are SRC filers in Texas and today we received an email stating that our case has been transferred. We have not filed for citizenship. The email says we will receive a notice explaining why our case was transferred. We are assuming the transfer explanation notice will be mailed. (Our timeline should be visible with questions about our filing dates.)

Anyone with similar situation?

Comments appreciated...

Thanks!

Hey! Have you heard anything back? My case was also transferred to NBC in March and haven’t heard anything since 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
3 hours ago, Charmycole said:

Hey! Have you heard anything back? My case was also transferred to NBC in March and haven’t heard anything since 

We have not heard a thing other than the online case transfer notice telling us our case has been transferred to our local office. We never received a mailed explanation. I just continue to check our case on the USCIS website.

We are optimistic because the case was transferred to our LOCAL office.

2 minutes ago, RanKan said:

We have not heard a thing other than the online case transfer notice telling us our case has been transferred to our local office. We never received a mailed explanation. I just continue to check our case on the USCIS website.

We are optimistic because the case was transferred to our LOCAL office.

I didn’t get any online transfer notice or mail. I called them and they told me it’s at NBC not my local office :(

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

We received the following email notice...

We never received any mailed notice...

As of May 14, 2020, we are ready to schedule your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number SRC1990******, for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

6 hours ago, RanKan said:

We received the following email notice...

We never received any mailed notice...

As of May 14, 2020, we are ready to schedule your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number SRC1990******, for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Congrats 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hello All,

I am in the same situation. Filed I751 back in January 2019, and the case was received in Feb 7th 2019. Then I also filed N400 in January 2020. We received a notice on Jan 28th 2020 that our I751 was transferred to NBC for faster processing (not sure what that means). Since then nothing. So we have been waiting for the I751 for 16 months, and or N400 for 5 months. Should I keep waiting or should I file an SR to see what is going on? Our local office is Tampa.

Best Regards

Jonny Eser

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
1 hour ago, gazgazain said:

Hello All,

I am in the same situation. Filed I751 back in January 2019, and the case was received in Feb 7th 2019. Then I also filed N400 in January 2020. We received a notice on Jan 28th 2020 that our I751 was transferred to NBC for faster processing (not sure what that means). Since then nothing. So we have been waiting for the I751 for 16 months, and or N400 for 5 months. Should I keep waiting or should I file an SR to see what is going on? Our local office is Tampa.

Best Regards

Jonny Eser

I am in exact same situation. I751 case transferred to NBC earlier Feb,2020 and since then nothing happened yet. I am assuming both N400 and I751 case will be adjunct at the same time and who knows when? I will have to contact USCIS office in July or August incase if I don't hear anything from them to get my passport stamped for another extension 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Charming12 said:

I am in exact same situation. I751 case transferred to NBC earlier Feb,2020 and since then nothing happened yet. I am assuming both N400 and I751 case will be adjunct at the same time and who knows when? I will have to contact USCIS office in July or August incase if I don't hear anything from them to get my passport stamped for another extension 

Hi, I'm in the same boat too. I applied for N400 before they adjudicated my i-751. My I-751 transferred couple times. They scheduled an interview but due to Covid-19 it was canceled. Now I'm waiting for the new interview date. I'm not sure if it is going to be a dual interview or I-751 only. 

WAC Filer
01/30/2019 Applied for I751

05/03/2019 I751 Biometrics done

10/25/2019 I751 was transferred 

10/29/2019 I751 was transferred 

01/30/2020 Applied for N400 Electronically

02/14/2020 I751 was transferred to NBC 

02/18/2020 N400 Biometrics done 

02/28/2020 I751 interview scheduled
03/31/2020 I751 interview canceled 
04/01/2020 I751 interview ready to be scheduled
07/23/2020 I751 was transferred

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Hey all. I feel like we January 2019 filers got majorly screwed. People filing in September 2019 already got theirs approved! (well, maybe not everybody). What's going on? Why are all our cases transferred then never heard from again? Mine was transferred to Potomac Service Center in December 2019. There's no data for that center whatsoever. It is NOT my local office. I already filed for N400 in January 2020, and of course, no news except biometrics. I'm beyond frustrated and upset... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
On 5/18/2020 at 6:32 PM, Ninahi said:

On the bright side, it could be a sign they'll approve without an interview. Happened to my friend. We filed at the same time, same office, but she got a RFE and was approved after responding to it sometime in March. So hopefully it's the last hurdle! 

You were right! We got approved today. Green card is being made. Thank you for the heads up. All the best to you!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Finland
Timeline
15 hours ago, KatieL said:

Hey all. I feel like we January 2019 filers got majorly screwed. People filing in September 2019 already got theirs approved! (well, maybe not everybody). What's going on? Why are all our cases transferred then never heard from again? Mine was transferred to Potomac Service Center in December 2019. There's no data for that center whatsoever. It is NOT my local office. I already filed for N400 in January 2020, and of course, no news except biometrics. I'm beyond frustrated and upset... 

I feel like this has been my cursed immigration experience since I moved here. K1 visa went without a hitch yet everything after that has been wrought in hardship and bad luck. 

So tired. 

Met: June 2004

Face-to-Face 1st time: June 2010

I moved to the US: August 2015

Spoiler

K-1

07/19/14 Sent I-129F

07/29/14 NOA1 (According to USCIS Status Check)

08/06/14 NOA1 Hardcopy 

08/22/14 Officially engaged with a ring, haha!

10/30/14 NOA2

12/01/14 Packet 3

01/19/15 Physical Exam

03/09/15 Interview & Approved

LAX 08/09/15 POE

Spoiler

AOS

09/07/2015 Married 

10/16/15 AOS/EAD/AP sent

11/17/15 Biometrics

01/08/2016 EAD/AP received 

07/05/16 SR: "USCIS anticipates delay"

One year anniversary from application...

10/21/16 EAD/AP renewal

11/03/16 SR: no response. Congresswoman SR 10/27/16, Application is in Florida (!?)

11/18/16 walk-in 11/09/16 EAD Biometrics

11/10/16 RFE: Expired I-693 Medical exam and vaccinations (day 391)

11/17/16 RFE response: (1-day priority with signature, delivered but signature waived)

Tier 2 SR: 12/21/16´-- "Case pending decision" (Los Angeles Office should not have responded, file is not with them)

01/13/2017 Infopass:  -- "You probably have nothing to worry about. Your case is in Arizona. Previous SR wrongly responded, new SR to the right office."

01/17/17 InfoPass SR: -- "Pending. We expect decision or other notice in 45 days." Congresswoman's office confirms RFE response has been received.

01/27/17  GC Approved (amid Tr$mp EO chaos)

02/03/17 Card in hand (445 days, non-complicated case (no previous visas, no overstay, no divorces, not high fraud country, no co-sponsor. Just unlucky.))

ROC

01/07/19 Sent I-751

01/11/19 Text notification for case received with receipt #

03/26/19 Received NOA/GC 18-month Extension letter

05/03/19 Biometrics

3 hours ago, tortugarouge said:

You were right! We got approved today. Green card is being made. Thank you for the heads up. All the best to you!

Congrats! Were you interviewed for AOS? My fervent hope is that they start waiving the "must have at least one interview between AOS and ROC" requirement.

Spoiler

2/25/16...Mailed I-129F packet to Dallas lockbox

2/27/16...USPS confirms delivery at post office

3/3/16...Money order cashed

3/4/16...NOA1 email/text

5/26/16...NOA2 email/text

6/17/16...NVC received

6/20/16...Case number assigned

6/29/16...Medical

7/12/16...Interview Approved!

7/13/16...Visa in Administrative Processing

7/14/16...Visa Issued
7/19/16...Visa received (courier)
7/25/16...Arrival in US ❤️ (via Dublin POE)

8/1/16...City Hall wedding

8/9/16...Mailed AOS, EAD, AP packet to Chicago lockbox

8/12/16...NOA1 email/text

8/30/16...Received biometrics letter

9/2/16...Early walk-in biometrics at Portland, ME field office

10/17/16...EAD/AP status changed to "Approved"

11/1/16...Received EAD/AP combo card in the mail

3/22/17...AOS approved without interview

3/30/17...Green Card received in mail

ROC

2/11/19...Mailed I-751 packet to Dallas lockbox

2/15/19...Package delivered by USPS

2/19/19...Text message - receipt notice 

2/20/19...Check cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
26 minutes ago, prenouveau said:

Congrats! Were you interviewed for AOS? My fervent hope is that they start waiving the "must have at least one interview between AOS and ROC" requirement.

Thank you! We interviewed for the AOS but not for ROC. They sent us an RFE after we sent out our ROC packet, which someone here mentioned they might send in lieu of an interview which turned out to be true for us. 

That said, it’s upsetting that this system is so backlogged other folks have no way of knowing what’s happening. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.