2,915 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Gogetter18 said:

@MGJ_NY Congratulations!!! It has been worth the wait. I know it took much longer than expected, but it's here now.

Sorry, I haven't been on as much, been so busy, but good busy 🙂

About your trip, honestly, I can't advise you either way, but please understand that everyone's experiences will be different, and border officers will be different too, some of those people bring their frustrations to work with them just like regular office workers do (they're human beings too :-)), no joke, so please prayerfully consider your options before making your choices. If it is not a life threatening emergency, I will advise you wait till you get your GC in your hands just to be on the safe side please, but the final decision is yours to make.

Again, congratulations, and best of luck as you continue your journey 🙂

Hi!!! I hope things are going well with you. Yes, it’s finally been approved. It’s good that you’re keeping yourself busy because this waiting game is making us crazy! 😆 I know, I haven’t decided yet but will keep things into consideration before making a decision. I really appreciate your concern, I will carefully think about it.  Send me prayers please 🙏 Thank you! 🙂

14 hours ago, CASTIEL said:

Before and After

Thanks a lot! 🙂

19 hours ago, MGJ_NY said:

Hi! I know this question has been asked a lot of times but I want to know if anybody has traveled just recently using their combo card and how was the experience coming back? (Specifically to NY Airport) Has anybody have been denied of entry for some reasons? Im planning to travel home to the Philippines with my AP when I get it. I have overstayed for almost 2 years after my visa has expired. I really want to go but some friends are saying it’s too risky and not safe. I just want to hear from actual experience and also I need a boost of encouragement. 🙏 Thank you! 😊

I have traveled several times, with Combo Card, No issue on reenter... Just need a secondary check out. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

I have traveled several times, with Combo Card, No issue on reenter... Just need a secondary check out. 

Just need a secondary check out ?  You mean visa ? 

Filed: Other Country: Haiti
Timeline
15 hours ago, Modu said:

Am so sorry to hear this ... may God Almighty by himself encourage you , and also am happy for you that you are married now, so you can file a New i485 with ur spouse..... pls one question: did you receive a prima facie? 

Thank you a lot.God is good .no I ddnt receive a prima facie 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sheenane said:

Thank you a lot.God is good .no I ddnt receive a prima facie 

Oh ok.... you are blessed and highly favored.... 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
On 3/14/2019 at 11:42 AM, Kleenex12 said:

i need help, i am losing my mind @sandranj please anybody present and have an idea should helpme out!My interview is tomorrow at 1 pm,i did my medicals on tuesday and i’m just from the Drs office and he said he hasn’t gotten all the results from the lab,two of them are still pending and He gave me a letter to give the person that will interview me that i did all the tests already and they are still waiting for two more results do you guys think i it will work?what should i do? please i need help!😭😭😭😭😭

How did your interview go today?Hope it was good.Pls share.

Edited by Comforter

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, MGJ_NY said:

Thank you! 😊

Hello everyone, just returning from my interview, it lasted for about 20 mins, he asked about my abuse a little how i met my husband when we got married,his birthday if we are divorced and i told him our divorce is still pending! He went to the yes or no question and asked about if i ever had any public assistance and i said yes he ask when did i started receiving i was really confused cus i don’t know the exact date that i started receiving it, so i kind of have mix feelings wether my pending divorce and that can influence my case. He handed a paper to me and said he can’t see any reason why my case won’t be approved and on the paper it says my case is under review! that i will hear from them 10-20 days please guys keep me in ur prayers i’m really tense !Hopefully my journey will be over soon!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

which filed office was ur case? la so did take your attorney with u?

how long it take to get interview after approval 

7 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

Hello everyone, just returning from my interview, it lasted for about 20 mins, he asked about my abuse a little how i met my husband when we got married,his birthday if we are divorced and i told him our divorce is still pending! He went to the yes or no question and asked about if i ever had any public assistance and i said yes he ask when did i started receiving i was really confused cus i don’t know the exact date that i started receiving it, so i kind of have mix feelings wether my pending divorce and that can influence my case. He handed a paper to me and said he can’t see any reason why my case won’t be approved and on the paper it says my case is under review! that i will hear from them 10-20 days please guys keep me in ur prayers i’m really tense !Hopefully my journey will be over soon!

24 minutes ago, AJJU said:

Just need a secondary check out ?  You mean visa ? 

No, secondary check with a CPO officer to verify your Application still pending. 

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ruchit12 said:

i didn’t go with my attorney cus i couldn’t afford the money, i was approved in july but i file for green card in October 2018 and my field office is Kentucky and my attorney is in Illinois.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.