dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2019

530 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, Joai said:

Just called NVC nothing yet, she told me they are still scheduling all this week for all embassys. 

Thanks for sharing! We shall remain hopeful then, fingers crossed it's us this week! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Anyone from the Mumbai consulate has gotten their interview date for January for CR1? Been waiting from 10/19(CC). It is getting really frustrating, no idea what is happening.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey guys, 

I just got my interview appointment email.    

Cc: 28th of Nov 

Appointment letter: 11th of Dec 

Appointment: 15th of Jan 

Embassy: Frankfurt, Germany    

Btw, to every one who's interested, I had no trouble at all to fly to the states to see my husband while USCIS stage, NVC Stage, and not even today when I got my appointment email. 

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
2 hours ago, sanjusuga1 said:

Anyone from the Mumbai consulate has gotten their interview date for January for CR1? Been waiting from 10/19(CC). It is getting really frustrating, no idea what is happening.

I haven't seen a single one for Mumbai with a January date. What concerns me more is their out of line scheduling in October of IR-1/CR-1 Mumbai people whose CC was after yours or mine (10/11 - but perhaps since mine is IR-5 there could be a different supply of slots one could reason).

All NVC supervisors told me that they go only by the CC date priority and if they want matters escalated further to investigate the out-of-line cases, they'd need those case numbers as well!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

I am so happy

just recived my interview date on email.

I called NVC early in the morning and nothing new, in the moment i give up and just hoped for the best, i reviced email. January 14 2019

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 12/2/2018 at 6:20 AM, MsKayC said:

My husband's interview is in exactly 24 hours 10 mins from now 😊😊 all documents are ready. I thought I would have been a nervous wreck but I have a sense of calm over me these last couple of days. We've done all we can, now it's time to get this over with and start our lives together with our daughter. 

Congratulations on coming this far dear. We are also in the process waiting on our approval. I have a question......when u submitted documents at the NVC stage did u mailed it in or uploaded it online and if u did, is there a limit of how many documents to upload online?

28 minutes ago, AfricanQ said:

Congratulations on coming this far dear. We are also in the process waiting on our approval. I have a question......when u submitted documents at the NVC stage did u mailed it in or uploaded it online and if u did, is there a limit of how many documents to upload online?

Hi, thanks. I uploaded online. I don't believe there is a limit on how many. There is a size limit per document 2mb I believe.

Timeline
8 hours ago, sanjusuga1 said:

5 hours ago, willcrack said:

I haven't seen a single one for Mumbai with a January date. What concerns me more is their out of line scheduling in October of IR-1/CR-1 Mumbai people whose CC was after yours or mine (10/11 - but perhaps since mine is IR-5 there could be a different supply of slots one could reason).

All NVC supervisors told me that they go only by the CC date priority and if they want matters escalated further to investigate the out-of-line cases, they'd need those case numbers as well!

I guess all we can do is wait at this point. I believe it was mentioned here earlier that a NVC manager mentioned that Mumbai consulate is reserving spots for other visa types. I checked their non-immigrant visa waiting time is 35 days, higher than Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. On the other hand, I also see that very few interviews are being scheduled for January worldwide compared to earlier months. So there is definitely something up from NVC's side as well.

Fingers crossed. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, sanjusuga1 said:

My CC is Nov 7 and still waiting, I have not seen anyone in the last couple months get an interview for Mumbai.  At this point I just hope that NVC goes back to their regular pattern of scheduling interviews at the end of the month, this way there's  some sort of a structure to the madness.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I've avoided this forum for several days because of the sadness I feel when I come online. I can't believe that there are people here waiting for interview dates with August CC and still nothing yet 💔

Timeline
47 minutes ago, Divergent said:

I've avoided this forum for several days because of the sadness I feel when I come online. I can't believe that there are people here waiting for interview dates with August CC and still nothing yet 💔

@Divergent, honestly, you can say that again. This whole process is just too frustrating. You know I belong to this category too along side O&O, Possible and others. I am really tired of tracking the whole process after doing it over and over again. Have even lost count of the waiting period. I just did a simple mathematics now to calculate the waiting period so far. With August 24th CC, it shows that have been waiting for 108 days, and still counting. The consolation is that I'm not alone from Lagos embassy with this terrible thread, and the fact that NVC keep saying we are on queue. This is crazy! Sometimes you feel like 'withdrawing' your case and channel your life towards a different direction because of this unexplainable suspense. Haha! Again, we will remain hopeful for a January date, 11th hour miracle. This is so so crazy!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ajitob said:

@Divergent, honestly, you can say that again. This whole process is just too frustrating. You know I belong to this category too along side O&O, Possible and others. I am really tired of tracking the whole process after doing it over and over again. Have even lost count of the waiting period. I just did a simple mathematics now to calculate the waiting period so far. With August 24th CC, it shows that have been waiting for 108 days, and still counting. The consolation is that I'm not alone from Lagos embassy with this terrible thread, and the fact that NVC keep saying we are on queue. This is crazy! Sometimes you feel like 'withdrawing' your case and channel your life towards a different direction because of this unexplainable suspense. Haha! Again, we will remain hopeful for a January date, 11th hour miracle. This is so so crazy!

It is extremely unfair, we all have spouses that we love and miss. People we started this journey with and even before, have united with their spouses

They should make it clear how they really feel about certain countries and not make us feel we are equal in the eyes of immigration. Clearly we're not

Please no one should quote me to say anything about we are not being discriminated against because we clearly are! I am not in the mood to chat with anyone blind enough to not see the discrimination against some 3rd world countries!

Ridiculous! 💔😔

Timeline
2 hours ago, Divergent said:

@Divergent you r so correct....cc 8/24 .. still waiting .. what's keeping me from being depress...my upcoming trip to see my hubby .. your trip almost here as well.. however.. prayers are going up for all of us..🙏🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.