Greenbaum

DECEMBER 2018 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,964 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Liflead said:

I registered and created an account on the link u provided. I have filled the DS-160 form but haven't submitted it yet. I am not sure if DS-160 form submission automatically updates the cgifedral website. 

Did u submit the DS-160 form and created an account for appointment later?

Ahhhh, yes, I see. Once the beneficiary is ready to approve the DS-160 and submit it, you will be able to pay your MRV fees, specify where you want to receive your Visa, and schedule your appointments. It may different at your consulate.

After my fiancée submitted the DS-160, I paid the MRV fees, but didn't schedule the appointments until after CEAC.com showed our status as READY. Also, I had to wait until the consulate unblocked the calendar that shows the available appointment dates for VAC and consulate interviews.

Yes, once your DS-160 is submitted, you will be able to move forward.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 2/3/2019 at 1:08 AM, TGregorio said:

This is in Santo Domingo, DR. We thought we could save money by going to the local medical clinic first to receive cheaper vaccines.

I thought it didn't make sense either, but actually it is the same reason that the consulate in DR only wants people to have their exam conducted by doctors at the consulate medical center. I think that it is a trust issue with the consulate.

Think about it, who's to say that people would not pay a fraudulent doctor to falsify vaccine records, and therefore not truly receive the required vaccines to enter the U.S.? When I look at it from that standpoint, it makes sense why they do this.

So good news, called the medical hospital this morning and my medical was ready to collect! Delighted. With only 1 day to spare. Now i have to prep for my interview. Wish me luck y’all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 hours ago, Liflead said:

When I login I don't see any immigrant option. I jus see what's shown in the screenshot.

Screenshot_20190204-104330__01.jpg

Mine was :immigrant and non immigrant

3 minutes ago, H&YP said:

Mine was :immigrant and non immigrant

Push Back and send us a new print screen but no cut the print screen . let me see all the website.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
7 minutes ago, AMSS said:

Push Back and send us a new print screen but no cut the print screen . let me see all the website.

I can't push it back, cause I already got a date for the interview. But this was in my packet 3. 

IMG_2026.PNG

IMG_2027.PNG

1 minute ago, H&YP said:

I can't push it back, cause I already got a date for the interview. But this was in my packet 3. 

IMG_2026.PNG

IMG_2027.PNG

Press Appointment Confirmation because you did the appointment..😀

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
29 minutes ago, AMSS said:

The website is correct as it directed me from the US official website ustraveldocs.com and then I deleted the region.

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&country=Qatar

That's the link.

I am not sure if it's embassy specific where for this particular embassy u cannot schedule the interview online and maybe they give u the date. Jus assuming.

Timeline
25 minutes ago, H&YP said:

IMG_2026.PNG

IMG_2027.PNG

Maybe I should wait for my packet 3. It's been a week that our case reached the embassy and shows ready on the ceac website but no email from the embassy nor a reply to the email that we sent. :( Hope they send P3 and the reply to the queries soon. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, TGregorio said:

Ahhhh, yes, I see. Once the beneficiary is ready to approve the DS-160 and submit it, you will be able to pay your MRV fees, specify where you want to receive your Visa, and schedule your appointments. It may different at your consulate.

After my fiancée submitted the DS-160, I paid the MRV fees, but didn't schedule the appointments until after CEAC.com showed our status as READY. Also, I had to wait until the consulate unblocked the calendar that shows the available appointment dates for VAC and consulate interviews.

Yes, once your DS-160 is submitted, you will be able to move forward.

I guess things are different at our consulate and the appointments are given by the embassy and u don't have the choice to chose online. :(

Btw... What did u answer to the vaccination question on DS-160? I guess it asks if u have the vaccination record as per US requirements or something. I haven't filled that part yet as my medical is not done and I was thinking of answering it yes once I get my vaccination during my medical. How did u go with that question?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Liflead said:

it asks if u have the vaccination record as per US requirements or something. I haven't filled that part yet as my medical is not done and I was thinking of answering it yes once I get my vaccination during my medical. How did u go with that question?

My fiancee had her vaccination records from childhood and brought to the medical.  They will administer any vaccines needed. Almost everyone takes at least the flu shot.  If you have those childhood records then "yes"is an appropriate response.

7 minutes ago, Janique pine said:

Hello for the affidavit of support which form should we fill out for the k1 -visa sponsor 

Form I-134. https://www.uscis.gov/i-134

4 hours ago, Crowlz said:

So good news, called the medical hospital this morning and my medical was ready to collect! Delighted. With only 1 day to spare. Now i have to prep for my interview. Wish me luck y’all 

Congratulations! That's cutting it very close to your interview, but at least you will have your medical results in time for the interview tomorrow. Good luck. 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.