JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Gigi2017 said:

Weird, I don’t find the app either. I downloaded once already and did the scan but I didn’t want to put under more stress myself so I deleted it. And now when I search it on the App Store I don’t find it. 

The name was Case Tracker for USCIS.

Weird me too!! I still have it downloaded but when I went to get the exact name I can’t find it anymore. Strange....I just downloaded it a few days ago after someone on here told me about it and now can’t find it again. 

When i search it on the web I found it....but then I say take me to app and it says not available. So strange!

Edited by TogoAfrica

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fils 

3 minutes ago, TogoAfrica said:

Weird me too!! I still have it downloaded but when I went to get the exact name I can’t find it anymore. Strange....I just downloaded it a few days ago after someone on here told me about it and now can’t find it again. 

When i search it on the web I found it....but then I say take me to app and it says not available. So strange!

Yeah I know! I had it until last week but I deleted it because it drove me crazy and now I can’t find it...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Case is ready for interview status since November 13, so it's 170 days,but officially (because we received RFE in October) - case active for 211 days!!! We got EAD combo card recently,but still no update on interview date :((

Timeline

Just wanted to add something,but cannot edit previous post.

We filed everything at the end of September. So we kind of fall into both October (because that's when they received everything) and than once again November - when the status changed to schedule for interview. Should we count 211 days or 170, just curious?

1 hour ago, Andreypa said:

We filed everything at the end of September. So we kind of fall into both October (because that's when they received everything) and than once again November - when the status changed to schedule for interview. Should we count 211 days or 170, just curious?

You count from the day you FILED. So in your situation if you filed end of September you will be at 211 days. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey! 

It's your initial receipt date as per @Penny&Lee - so if it's 211 days then that's the number you go by. On the USCIS site, it always shows receipt dates for case inquiries.

"Ready to be scheduled" is the end result of the NBC processing, therefore moving onto your LFO! Mine has been that ready to be scheduled status for 125 days but 159 days in total. Still another 8.25 months to go before I'm even considered in my LFO's "normal processing times". 

That's my understanding anyhow! 

Edited by jakejon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
19 hours ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

Some cases never update to "Fingerprint review was completed", like ours. We went from received fee to ready to be scheduled, but it took 5 months. :P

So the fingerprint review could be completed a few days after biometrics, but not every case gets the status update on the site. 

When you get ready to be scheduled status you can trust you're in queue for an interview, meaning your file is no longer abandoned in a box. :P

I think I'm slightly confused because the application that is at the "Fingerprint review was completed" is the work permit. The application to adjust status is at "Interview is ready to be scheduled" and the travel document is still "case was received." When I run a scan and filter it to only show I765s there are still so many "Case was received"s. Did you get your EAD yet? Did your status jump from "case was received" to "card is in production?" 

LOL. My brain hurts. 

K1 VISA

NOA1 - Dec 12

NOA2 - June 29

Visa in hand - Sept 22

POE - Sept 25 

Marriage - Oct 6 🥂

AOS

Packet Sent - Nov 5, 2018

NOA1 - Nov 9, 2018

NOA1 Received in mail - Nov 16, 2018

EAD Card Approved - June 4, 2019

Timeline
8 minutes ago, vaksurik said:

I think I'm slightly confused because the application that is at the "Fingerprint review was completed" is the work permit. The application to adjust status is at "Interview is ready to be scheduled" and the travel document is still "case was received." When I run a scan and filter it to only show I765s there are still so many "Case was received"s. Did you get your EAD yet? Did your status jump from "case was received" to "card is in production?" 

LOL. My brain hurts. 

Sorry didn't realise that question wasn't for me!! 

I wouldn't worry about the 'fingerprint review was completed' for EAD. Mines always said 'case was received' for both EAD/AP and never changed until EAD was approved but yet my AP still says 'case was received' (which is normal to not always be updated even after approval). Some statuses vary...mumbo jumbo stuff :P 

Edited by jakejon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
3 minutes ago, jakejon said:

I wouldn't worry about the 'fingerprint review was completed' for EAD. Mines always said 'case was received' for both EAD/AP and never changed until EAD was approved but yet my AP still says 'case was received' (which is normal to not always be updated even after approval). Some statuses vary...mumbo jumbo stuff :P 

Thanks!! I figured it didn't matter much, and also wasn't accurate...but there's not much else to do but think about this nonsense so here we are...haha. 

Edited by vaksurik

K1 VISA

NOA1 - Dec 12

NOA2 - June 29

Visa in hand - Sept 22

POE - Sept 25 

Marriage - Oct 6 🥂

AOS

Packet Sent - Nov 5, 2018

NOA1 - Nov 9, 2018

NOA1 Received in mail - Nov 16, 2018

EAD Card Approved - June 4, 2019

Timeline
2 hours ago, Andreypa said:

You are 211 days!!! This is wonderful!! Congratulations 🍾🎉...they seem to be cleaning up September filers and starting on cleaning up October filers. We will be next November peeps 🤪! Hang in there!!! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Penny&Lee said:

You count from the day you FILED. So in your situation if you filed end of September you will be at 211 days. 

Thank you very much for clearing this out!!  ;) Good luck to you!

57 minutes ago, jakejon said:

Hey! 

It's your initial receipt date as per @Penny&Lee - so if it's 211 days then that's the number you go by. On the USCIS site, it always shows receipt dates for case inquiries.

"Ready to be scheduled" is the end result of the NBC processing, therefore moving onto your LFO! Mine has been that ready to be scheduled status for 125 days but 159 days in total. Still another 8.25 months to go before I'm even considered in my LFO's "normal processing times". 

That's my understanding anyhow! 

Thank you for your response as well! We all live with a hope,that it might still happen a little earlier. Good luck! :)

6 minutes ago, TogoAfrica said:

You are 211 days!!! This is wonderful!! Congratulations 🍾🎉...they seem to be cleaning up September filers and starting on cleaning up October filers. We will be next November peeps 🤪! Hang in there!!! 

Thank you! :)  They might be in October,but big cities are always left behind..and that is for the fact unfortunately :( Good luck to you!

Timeline
13 minutes ago, lilit829 said:

So checked to day and to my complete surprise it said our interview was scheduled yesterday. We hope to get the letter telling us when it was scheduled for next week (and hopefully it's scheduled soon!). Absolutely no updates on EAD/AP which I find ridiculous but I'm not complaining that we got movement in our AOS which is infinitely more important. 

Congrats!!!!!! That's so awesome :D 

Timeline

Thank you! :)  They might be in October,but big cities are always left behind..and that is for the fact unfortunately :( Good luck to you!

I think most of us are just hoping for our work cards and travel cards 😁 congratulations on getting this!! Even though it took much longer then expected. 

We live in Maine, a small state and a small USCIS but it takes just as long as some of the big cities I’m seeing. Each state is different. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.