JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

About time that I joined this thread after a busy few weeks!!!

Moved to the US on a k-1 visa on July 19, 2018

Married on August 31, 2018

Filed for AOS, EAD & AP on Nov 9, 2018

Recieved texts with #s on Nov 19, 2018

Hard copies received on Nov 20th, 2018

Biometrics appointment letter recieved on 27th Nov 2018 - scheduled for December 10, 2018

Thats my current timeline. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all. 🤞🏻

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belize
Timeline
4 hours ago, Penny&Lee said:

About time that I joined this thread after a busy few weeks!!!

Moved to the US on a k-1 visa on July 19, 2018

Married on August 31, 2018

Filed for AOS, EAD & AP on Nov 9, 2018

Recieved texts with #s on Nov 19, 2018

Hard copies received on Nov 20th, 2018

Biometrics appointment letter recieved on 27th Nov 2018 - scheduled for December 10, 2018

Thats my current timeline. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all. 🤞🏻

Welcome!  Your timeline is exactly like mine...except I walked in to do the biometrics on 3 Dec.  It obviously didnt make a difference as there have been no changes on my status.

3 minutes ago, saeric said:

Hi all, has anyone received a " Request for Initial Evidence Was Mailed" I  am wondering what they need. any ideas?

It means either you didnt submit all of the required documents or they lost one. If you post a list of what you sent as required documents for EACH AOS form or a screenshot of your three coverpages listing your table of contents for each form maybe we can advise....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

It means either you didnt submit all of the required documents or they lost one. If you post a list of what you sent as required documents for EACH AOS form or a screenshot of your three coverpages listing your table of contents for each form maybe we can advise....

This is the checklist we used. Please let me know if I missed anything. We both have never been married so didn’t need that.

79245DF7-06F6-429A-BD38-F15FE4F7EFC0.jpeg

2 minutes ago, saeric said:

This is the checklist we used. Please let me know if I missed anything. We both have never been married so didn’t need that.

79245DF7-06F6-429A-BD38-F15FE4F7EFC0.jpeg

Sorry it doesnt help me much as each form requires specific and seperate required documents. Sometimes the 3 forms each need 1 copy of the required document (so three copies of the same thing). I cant upload my 3 cover letters as VJ wont let me or I would.

Hope your RFIE comes soon. Post the RFIE when you get it if you need advice please.

6 hours ago, 9Novfiler said:

Welcome!  Your timeline is exactly like mine...except I walked in to do the biometrics on 3 Dec.  It obviously didnt make a difference as there have been no changes on my status.

Ah awesome!! Best of luck on your journey! 

No changes on mine either as of yet

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Husband went in for his biometrics yesterday. He arrived early and as expected the place was not busy at all and was in and out within a half hour. Brought our marriage certificate and passport. Waiting game begins!! 

K1 Journey from Spain to USA :wub:
10-25-2017 I-129F Sent to Lewisville
10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NOA2 :jest:
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Interview Scheduled
XX-XX-XXXX POE :whistle:
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Andynov6wow that is fast but some people said that it takes awhile from the time they send you that email to when they actually scheduled your interview but in any case, just be prepared . Review all the stuff you wrote on your I-485. You’ll be okay. It’s natural to be nervous. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Pengunista said:

@Andynov6wow that is fast but some people said that it takes awhile from the time they send you that email to when they actually scheduled your interview but in any case, just be prepared . Review all the stuff you wrote on your I-485. You’ll be okay. It’s natural to be nervous. 

Yes I already have folder full of evidence ready but i wasnt expecting this early makes me curious whats going on never heard interview Scheduled in less than two weeks after biometric ..

ppl said i should be expecting  interview date to be in a mnth is that rite? 

Edited by Andynov6

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
8 hours ago, Andynov6 said:

Yes I already have folder full of evidence ready but i wasnt expecting this early makes me curious whats going on never heard interview Scheduled in less than two weeks after biometric ..

ppl said i should be expecting  interview date to be in a mnth is that rite? 

Yes if it's for real you interview should be in about a month :) But it looks like Memphis is a fast processing office, so congratulations!

10 hours ago, Pengunista said:

It can take time to go from "Interview is ready to be scheduled" to "Interview has been scheduled", but obviously he's already at this second step ;)

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Gibus said:

Yes if it's for real you interview should be in about a month :) But it looks like Memphis is a fast processing office, so congratulations!

It can take time to go from "Interview is ready to be scheduled" to "Interview has been scheduled", but obviously he's already at this second step ;)

Thank you .i just talked to my lawyer he said memphis office finished all blacklogs and they going faster now 

pd nov 13

bimoetrics  dec 12

finger print review done 15

ready to schedule 18

interview scheduled 20

It actually scared me 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Andynov6 said:

Thank you .i just talked to my lawyer he said memphis office finished all blacklogs and they going faster now 

pd nov 13

bimoetrics  dec 12

finger print review done 15

ready to schedule 18

interview scheduled 20

It actually scared me 

Yes I'm sure you weren't ready for that 😂 Honestly I think you're in the top 3 of the fastest processing I've seen so far!

My biometrics were on November 28 but my case is still showing fingerprint fee received, I think and hope it is just a status update problem, because it's already my second application and I don't want to loose more time!

Edited by Gibus

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Gibus said:

Yes I'm sure you weren't ready for that 😂 Honestly I think you're in the top 3 of the fastest processing I've seen so far!

My biometrics were on November 28 but my case is still showing fingerprint fee received, I think and hope it is just a status update problem, because it's already my second application and I don't want to loose more time!

Thankfully i have my bonafide evidence collected already or else i would have gone crazy to all that around Christmas time..hopefully they speed up everyone’s processing too I couldn’t take wait 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.