JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Gibus said:

8 to 17 months for Memphis TN, so you have a couple of months to wait for the interview letter, even if it might take a little less time ;)

I know it's frustrating I'm checking everyday for any update, but I'm also learning to let it go a little :) The one who says he's not frustrated with that process I wouldn't trust him!

Hopefully everything goes according to plan ..just gonna wait and pray 🙏🏻 

1 hour ago, Pengunista said:

What is the DHS website?

Thanks for asking this question 🙌🏼 I was wondering the same thing.

59 minutes ago, am08830 said:

This is the new case tracking site https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

At least in my case this showed up to date info.

Dont quote me on this but I personally believe this site has up to date indo

Thank you so much for linking this website! 

I was able to sign up and look into my case. Out of the 2 websites DHS is the only one that is showing any updates for me. 

Biometrics done December 10, 2018

Fingerprint review was completed December 14, 2018 

Thank you again! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Andynov6thanks! I did mine Dec 4 and still haven’t heard anything. I mean I did call regarding a courtesy letter that I got last week, and before I hang up I asked the woman if she can check if they got my biometrics already, and she checked and said that they did get it Dec 5. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Pengunista said:

@Andynov6thanks! I did mine Dec 4 and still haven’t heard anything. I mean I did call regarding a courtesy letter that I got last week, and before I hang up I asked the woman if she can check if they got my biometrics already, and she checked and said that they did get it Dec 5. 

Oh okay ..did u check on dhs site? They always have early updates than others 

Timeline
Just now, Pengunista said:

@Andynov6 I signed up to it couple of days ago, did you click the ones about getting an email notification or text?

I did both ..i didnt get no email or txt when fingerprint review was finished Saturday but today i got email first saying ready to schedule interview and then got text 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Pengunista said:

@Andynov6 ok I’ll do both, I just did email not long ago. Thank you. I wonder if mine takes awhile since I also sent form I-130 and 130A.

I did i-130 too im pretty sure u will get ur update  soon 

Timeline

Tampa florida has processing times for 7.5 mnths to 18 mnths but someone with 8/10 pd had interview already how does it wrk like that for some ppl 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.