JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Gibus said:

Biometrics done on 11/28/2018 but still no status update.

Oh k mine done last week ..no update does it mean they still doing background check or done just not updated on case..i was witness for federal and state cases trying to make sure that will not delay my process 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Andynov6 said:

Oh k mine done last week ..no update does it mean they still doing background check or done just not updated on case..i was witness for federal and state cases trying to make sure that will not delay my process 

I don't know, the cases status are not always reliable so when you don't have updates it may be the system that doesn't work are just there are not changes.

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Gibus said:

I don't know, the cases status are not always reliable so when you don't have updates it may be the system that doesn't work are just there are not changes.

Okay thank you ..guess we keep checking it everyday and wait for mail to show up .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
On 12/12/2018 at 10:38 AM, Gibus said:

I have one yes, I'm checking on both websites.

Which website is this? I searched a bit around but I guess I didn't find the right place since there was nowhere to log in. I would love to track my status as well :)

Timeline
1 minute ago, EllenE1230 said:

Which website is this? I searched a bit around but I guess I didn't find the right place since there was nowhere to log in. I would love to track my status as well :)

http://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

http://egov.uscis.gov/

theres app case tracker and Uscis which does the same 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, EllenE1230 said:

Thank you so much!

Np .u have option to get email and phone updates

Edited by Andynov6

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
34 minutes ago, EllenE1230 said:

Thank you so much!

I have an account on myuscis and an app on my phone called case tracker that uses the "old" website tracking system. It's interesting to follow on both because sometimes on updates before the other ;) 

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Andynov6 said:

Anyone from Memphis,TN??

I actually dont know which local office I belong to. I drove to Nashville, TN for my biometrics yesterday (which took almost 4 hours!! 😫). But I dont know if they only do biometrics there. I drove right past Memphis so I certainly dont hope they are both local offices and I had to drive further than necessary

Timeline
50 minutes ago, EllenE1230 said:

I actually dont know which local office I belong to. I drove to Nashville, TN for my biometrics yesterday (which took almost 4 hours!! 😫). But I dont know if they only do biometrics there. I drove right past Memphis so I certainly dont hope they are both local offices and I had to drive further than necessary

You drove 4hrs for biometric? Is that address they told u to go or u went to different one .my field office is memphis and i had biometric here itself..

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/field-offices

use this link enter zipcode and it will tell u whats ur field office 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Hi all! We received notifications for our applications on 11/30. Still waiting for the biometrics letter. I'm a little concerned as the holidays are coming up, and we will be visiting family out of state from 12/21 - 12/27. What happens if we receive a biometrics letter and end up missing the appointment due to travel conflicts?? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, kanderson101 said:

Hi all! We received notifications for our applications on 11/30. Still waiting for the biometrics letter. I'm a little concerned as the holidays are coming up, and we will be visiting family out of state from 12/21 - 12/27. What happens if we receive a biometrics letter and end up missing the appointment due to travel conflicts?? 

When you receive the Biometrics letter there's an option to reschedule your appointment by post

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.