Olori

I-130 June 2018 filers

203 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

My husband filed for me June 4th 2018 and as of today no news. The USCIS website actually went back to May when a couple of days ago it had June 10th. Called the number but unfortunately they did not want to give me any information because my husband was not here with me. Anyone got approved for I-130 only from the Texas Center yet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
14 hours ago, Ameyalli said:

Hello everyone!

My husband filed for me June 4th 2018 and as of today no news. The USCIS website actually went back to May when a couple of days ago it had June 10th. Called the number but unfortunately they did not want to give me any information because my husband was not here with me. Anyone got approved for I-130 only from the Texas Center yet?

Ive seen some apporved 

9 hours ago, Hamdi_khadijah said:

Ahhh we got our nvc number today too. So happy❤️

Yaaaaaayyyyyyy 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
On 1/29/2019 at 4:24 PM, Ameyalli said:

Hello everyone!

Im not too sure about the TX CC but if you look at the timelines and go and tweak them around, its pretty accurate. So i would say that if it is past the date that other cases are getting approved than to advise your husband to call them. Mine was never updated on the USCIS and until now hasn't been, so I had to find out when I called to inquire. that's my advice. Hope that helps.

Finally got to the 7 month mark and Nebraska has shot back up to 7.5 -10 month processing time😠 This is killer!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
8 hours ago, smith916 said:

Finally got to the 7 month mark and Nebraska has shot back up to 7.5 -10 month processing time😠 This is killer!

Feeling your pain. We are at Nebraska too. And we filed on the 5th of June. I was frequently checking the newest cases approved from Nebraska and they seem to still process March and April's filers. 

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=5&option=2&sortby=2

I - 751 package: 

Sent:                               02/04/22

Received:                       02/10/22

Text notification:          02/14/22

Office:                            MSC

NOA received:               02/22/22

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

PD June 25th, 2018. 3 ea IR1 visas. Said it was updated yesterday but on both sites it still says “ case was recieved.” 

I wonder whats going on.  

434CB1E5-B82E-4193-B81D-D651FEC8BB8F.png

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 hours ago, Brittany & Jamie said:

PD June 25th, 2018. 3 ea IR1 visas. Said it was updated yesterday but on both sites it still says “ case was recieved.” 

I wonder whats going on.  

Mines did the same thing the dates changed to Feb 1 but case shows as received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

if its been that long, personally i would call the USCIS and ask to speak to a tier 2 representative.  They are actually the people who can look at your case. Its so hard the wait. Praying you all get approved soon. 

On 2/1/2019 at 3:59 PM, Brittany & Jamie said:

I wonder whats going on.  

I have the same PD and also have the same "updated" date. Does that mean it has finally been looked at?

Edited by smith916

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, smith916 said:

I have the same PD and also have the same "updated" date. Does that mean it has finally been looked at?

I don’t know but i hope so! There’s a lot of people in the same situation but no one has told us what it means. 

On 2/3/2019 at 6:45 PM, Brittany & Jamie said:

I don’t know but i hope so! There’s a lot of people in the same situation but no one has told us what it means. 

I called to speak with a tier 2 officer this morning and it took nearly an hour to get a hold of them for them to tell me it is all just "preliminary" and that I still have 63 days before theyll make a decision.. or at least before Im out of the processing timeframe. useless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.