Olori

I-130 June 2018 filers

203 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, AfricanQ said:

308 days of waiting ..."May 28 will be 11 months" ....no NOA2. PD June 28 Nesbask 😥. This is not fair that we have to wait almost a yr just for an approval. 

Did you complete a service request?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 minutes ago, AfricanQ said:

No, do I need to call and speak to a rep?

yes call USCIS let them know that it been 11 months and you want to do a service request because you are over processing time.

Timeline
42 minutes ago, AfricanQ said:

No, do I need to call and speak to a rep?

You can do the same form online too if you want. I put the link below. I understand that talking to a person may feel better but the person told me that all they could do was this inquiry. And now that I've done the inquiry and received an answer (wait 60 days, if you don't hear an answer then send another inquiry), every time I call they tell me the only thing to do is wait. 

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=onpt

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
19 hours ago, gonzolux said:

You can do the same form online too if you want. I put the link below. I understand that talking to a person may feel better but the person told me that all they could do was this inquiry. And now that I've done the inquiry and received an answer (wait 60 days, if you don't hear an answer then send another inquiry), every time I call they tell me the only thing to do is wait. 

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=onpt

Thnx, I did it yesterday online. I honestly think is pointlessly because all we keep doing is waiting until they are ready for our case

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
11 hours ago, gonzolux said:

Yeah I totally agree. Like they clearly know they are behind, just aren't willing to admit it OR do anything about it. 

Exactly! At this point is whatever....they will eventually get to  my case someday 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

Hello,

Did anyone get an update from Nebraska office?

I - 751 package: 

Sent:                               02/04/22

Received:                       02/10/22

Text notification:          02/14/22

Office:                            MSC

NOA received:               02/22/22

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Nagham said:

Hello,

Did anyone get an update from Nebraska office?

No. My PD is June 6th. I have been doing the Case Tracker app search for the 500 cases around mine every day lately. There has been some movement in sending out RFEs over the past few days but no approvals. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, gonzolux said:

No. My PD is June 6th. I have been doing the Case Tracker app search for the 500 cases around mine every day lately. There has been some movement in sending out RFEs over the past few days but no approvals. 

Thank you very much for the valuable info. We recieved our NOA1 at the 8th of june. 

Can you give me the link of the tracker if that is not too much to ask. 

Thank you again. 

I - 751 package: 

Sent:                               02/04/22

Received:                       02/10/22

Text notification:          02/14/22

Office:                            MSC

NOA received:               02/22/22

Timeline
2 hours ago, Nagham said:

Thank you very much for the valuable info. We recieved our NOA1 at the 8th of june. 

Can you give me the link of the tracker if that is not too much to ask. 

Thank you again. 

Hi I don't know the link because it's an app on my phone, but I can tell you the name and describe it to you! I have an iPhone. It's called Case Tracker and the icon has a vertical American flag with a white eagle (in a navy blue circle) in the middle. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: El Salvador
Timeline

We filed June 1, 2018 with Nebraska. We are filing IR5. We did an inquiry online and their response was to wait 60 days, which would be May 14, 2019. I also contacted a senator April 1, 2019 and we received information April 9, 2019 that Nebraska was processing at 12 months. We tried an expedite over the phone on April 9 and were denied April 13, but were never given the opportunity to provide evidence. We got an RFE on May 2, 2019 and received the letter May 6, 2019. They asked for more evidence to prove my husband was really the biological son of his father. This was due to him having a modified birth certificate 6 years after his birth.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.