Olori

I-130 June 2018 filers

203 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
On 12/18/2018 at 10:37 PM, KAK09004 said:

Hey!

I am just hoping to understand the way that Potomac or any filing center for that matter works with processing.  It seems so out of order and random and I see that people in August 2018 are being approved at Potomac and my date was back in July 2018.  I know it is not in exact order, but why is it so strange and seemingly out of order?  Maybe someone can give me some insight because I am eagerly awaiting my approval!

Also on that note, does anyone know if contacting USCIS via phone will allow you to know if your case has been opened or not yet?

Thanks,

Kristi 

It certainly doesn't hurt. But to find out this information you must ask for a tier 2 officer. No rhyme or reason.....sorry I dont have an answer for you. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

We are also in week 7 and no number. I called last night and he told me to wait to call until feb. 6. I said ok but no cause all I have to do it pay my fees and submit, I’m not that paitent. He laughed and said ok. 

I don’t understand why it’s taking a full 8 weeks now when as early as September it was taking ONE WEEKish so it’s a little crazy. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 hours ago, Hamdi_khadijah said:

We are also in week 7 and no number. I called last night and he told me to wait to call until feb. 6. I said ok but no cause all I have to do it pay my fees and submit, I’m not that paitent. He laughed and said ok. 

I don’t understand why it’s taking a full 8 weeks now when as early as September it was taking ONE WEEKish so it’s a little crazy. 

Yes the wait is killing me lol 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.