dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2018

449 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Elrona said:

That text bubble should be in case there is something written in the comments for that specific document.

Can u pls explain more 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
8 hours ago, ad8816 said:

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what was the amt. of time between finishing at NVC and the interview date? Also, was your case electronically filed through CEAC? 

So it was a little bit complicated because NVC first sent me a case complete message, bit then they sent antother one where I should resubmit something but it wasn‘t possible on CEAC so I called the NVC 3 times I think always on the phone with them for like 45 minutes but they couldn’t figure it out and eventually they said they will send all my documents to the NVC „ AS IS“ and I am in line for an interview

that was between August 28th and September 3rd I think

and I got my interview appointment on September 11th for the Interview to be on October 10th

Last but not least...I think I am so very lucky because I don‘t think many people from Austria actually are in line for that spousal visa!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
36 minutes ago, mrmvkjts said:

So it was a little bit complicated because NVC first sent me a case complete message, bit then they sent antother one where I should resubmit something but it wasn‘t possible on CEAC so I called the NVC 3 times I think always on the phone with them for like 45 minutes but they couldn’t figure it out and eventually they said they will send all my documents to the NVC „ AS IS“ and I am in line for an interview

that was between August 28th and September 3rd I think

and I got my interview appointment on September 11th for the Interview to be on October 10th

Last but not least...I think I am so very lucky because I don‘t think many people from Austria actually are in line for that spousal visa!

congratulations on your interview date !!!! wish you a successful and fast approval without hiccups 

Edited by Don Godwin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, Diva00 said:

Can u pls explain more 

It means where there is no text bubble, you didn't write any thing in the comment section for that particular file. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Oritneye said:

It means where there is no text bubble, you didn't write any thing in the comment section for that particular file. 

ok thank you 😊 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
20 hours ago, Oritneye said:

There was no delay. I'm surprised they say you don't have case complete yet. I advise you call back on Monday, maybe you'll get someone that can give you a better response. 

Did you get documentarily qualified email and did you also get it in your message box on ceac?

Yeah I will definitely do that. No, only an email that there was an updated to our case, and the only thing that changed was that a document we resubmitted was approved. That's when I called to confirm a case complete and they told me we didn't have one, even though all of our documents had been approved. There were no messages on CEAC or emails. 

On 9/15/2018 at 11:57 AM, mrmvkjts said:

My CEAC account still doesn‘t show anything like „at nvc“ or completed or anything but I already have my interview appointment.

If you‘re not sure or anything, just call them again and ask if or what you have to do to be in line for an interview or if you already are...

at least that helped for my case!

Yeah, thanks for the suggestion. I will call again on Monday. Fingers crossed! 

11/22/17 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

11/24/17 - NOA1 Receipt Date

06/21/18 - NOA2 Approval Date (email, text, app update)

07/17/18 - Case received by NVC

08/09/18 - Case and Invoice number assigned by NVC, paid AOS and IV fees

08/14/18 - Submitted AOS Application and Documents

08/16/18 - Submitted IV Application and Documents

09/17/18 - Case complete at NVC

11/13/18 - Received interview letter from NVC

12/19/18 - Interview at Embassy in Cairo - Approved!

01/03/19 - GC Fee Paid

02/01/19 - POE!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

We submitted everything today to NVC. Hoping to not have any issues in this phase and I feel so relieved, even though we are still not technically done with the whole process. 

Best wishes to every person on here! We're so close to being together forever with our loved ones! 💜

Met for the first time: 7/2015 (Italy) 

Married: 12/20/2017 (California) :luv:

I-130 petition sent to AZ lockbox: 1/29/2018

I-130 received at AZ lockbox: 1/31/2018

Text/Email update: 2/6/2018 

• Texas Service Center 

NOA1 hard copy: 2/10/2018

• Receipt Date: 2/5/2018

I-130 APPROVED: 8/1/2018

Sent to US Dept. of State: 8/6/2018

Dept. of State Received: 8/15/2018

NVC Welcome Email: 9/4/2018 (around 20:30 California time)

• Paid IV and AOS Fees: 9/4/2018

Completed and Submitted AOS Documents: 9/14/2018

Submitted everything to NVC: 9/16/2018

NVC Case Completed: 10/2/2018 

• Received approval for all AOS and IV documents BUT had to rotate and re-upload husband's passport biographic info page: 9/20/2018

Interview: 11/13/2018 (Naples, Italy)

🇺🇸 APPROVED! 🇺🇸

Immigration day: 12/13/2018

• Point Of Entry: SFO

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
On 9/14/2018 at 6:22 PM, mrmvkjts said:

so under „photographs“ I uploaded my passport style pictures 

and pictures of me and my husband I uploaded as „additional document“

hope this helps

how many pictures both of you uploaded under additional docs ? made if as PDF album or one by one as JPG file format ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Mara0899 said:

how many pictures both of you uploaded under additional docs ? made if as PDF album or one by one as JPG file format ? 

I made a pdf file withabout 6 pictures that were „new“ since we sent the petition to USCIS

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline
On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:45 PM, Saanish said:

I am over the moon today as I have finally received the cc.

Thank you so much for the immense support I received from all the members out here. 

Special thanks to @Abies  for being a constant support and guide.

God bless you all.

All the very best.

@Saanish, congrats and hope the interview will be scheduled for you soon. 

Have you recieved any email from NVC confirming cc or that you are documentary qualified / now waiting for interview to be scheduled? If yes, how long did it take for them to send you the email? I am wondering cos my cc was last Week but the person on the phone told me to wait for at least a week before I will receive email from NVC. Once I get the email I can Schedule my medical appointment, which in Switzerland can take time.

Thanks,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, bigbobby9 said:

@Saanish, congrats and hope the interview will be scheduled for you soon. 

Have you recieved any email from NVC confirming cc or that you are documentary qualified / now waiting for interview to be scheduled? If yes, how long did it take for them to send you the email? I am wondering cos my cc was last Week but the person on the phone told me to wait for at least a week before I will receive email from NVC. Once I get the email I can Schedule my medical appointment, which in Switzerland can take time.

Thanks,

Thank you so much 

I saw the change on my CEAC website on Saturday. From 'Submit required documents' it changed to 'At NVC

To confirm the cc, I called NVC today and they confirmed that the case was completed on 14th September and by the end of this week I should get a mail from NVC

So I shall be awaiting the said mail. 

I can understand your predicament but I guess we will have to just wait it out until the email reaches us. And I am sure it will reach you soon. So all the very best. 

Edited by Saanish

On 9/16/2018 at 6:22 AM, hf2018 said:

After 3 weeks they still have not reviewed my documents 😢. They sent it to a supervisor, told me to call back in 6 weeks

I am also waiting for a CC. Hope we hear from them soon. Good luck 👼

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.