dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2018

449 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
33 minutes ago, SierraTenTango said:

Hey guys, how long after submitting the documents to NVC (electronic processing) does it take for them to actually review them?

For me it was 4 days but it‘s so different

they say it‘s up to 3 weeks

but I also know that I got very lucky

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Jmdawn2028 said:

I just approved july 31 2018 i always called NVC they told me they never recieve my case yet but i called uscis they already send to them I speak to 2 officer they told me is they already send but when i call every day nvc they said they not recieve again its been 6weeks i dont know whats gonna happened i email them and scan my approval nothing im so sad everyday😔 i dunno when im gonna get my fiancee here 😩😩😩

Our pettition was approved june,8...nvc recived in 5 weeks...u will hear from them soon, fingers crossed

Edited by Lalu

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
6 hours ago, Jmdawn2028 said:

I just approved july 31 2018 i always called NVC they told me they never recieve my case yet but i called uscis they already send to them I speak to 2 officer they told me is they already send but when i call every day nvc they said they not recieve again its been 6weeks i dont know whats gonna happened i email them and scan my approval nothing im so sad everyday😔 i dunno when im gonna get my fiancee here 😩😩😩

Just be consistent and keep calling! Ours took about a month I think. Don't lose hope, if USCIS said they sent it, it could take some time for shipping and then NVC may have it but still need to review it/put it in their system. When I spoke to NVC before they told me it takes awhile for them to go through what's in the mail room. 

Met: 10/15/2015

Married: 04/30/2017

I-130 Sent: 10/13/2017

NOA1: 10/18/2017

NOA2: 06/02/2018

NVC: 07/06/2018

NVC CC: 08/17/2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
21 minutes ago, MsKayC said:

Hi all, how soon after you complete DS260 can you start to upload documents? My case is pivot

Thanks

can upload all AOS and Civil docs at the same day.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Abies

Submitted mine doc at CEAC today and now on both options, its shows submitted. So have some few quick questions? Case is Povit 

1. Do NVC take three weeks to review the doc and should i have to call NVC to review my docs?
  2. Now on how I will check my case status?
  3. Do I have to bring the AOS original doc with me for the interview or can just print the scan copies?
  4. By mistake uploaded my passport first-page Horizontal instead of Vertical is this will be an issue?

Thanks 

17 minutes ago, Mara0899 said:

can upload all AOS and Civil docs at the same day.

Great! Thanks. Both fees were deducted from my acct today. Hopefully it will show paid tomorrow and I can do DS260 and upload docs this weekend. 

So guys today a lady had interview at islamabad embassy.

She posted this in the facebook group.

I am really worried to see this that why financial documents are not opening after uploading them to CEAC and why they dont show to consular.

My interview is at 19 sep at Islamabad embassy and my financial documents are also not opening,any opinions!

"Update: the interview was about 2 to 3 minutes in total. The consular officer said he couldn't see the affidavit of support. We've submitted everything online. I even had originals with me. He said he didn't need to see those with me, he needed to see those online. And until he does, I won't get my visa. He handed me a paper, essentially stating that a domicile and affidavit of support is missing for my husband. He didn't even ask about cosponsor. He didn't say the system was down. My case is now in AP and we don't know what to do. We've checked online right now and all documents are uploaded."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 minute ago, MsKayC said:

Great! Thanks. Both fees were deducted from my acct today. Hopefully it will show paid tomorrow and I can do DS260 and upload docs this weekend. 

always welcome, great to hear that. best of luck. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Jundi93 said:

How much time will it take for the IV fee to open up ? I already paid the AOS and it’s In Process. 

We had to wait 11 days after the AOS payment to paid the IV fee.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
9 hours ago, Keeley said:

If you are a USC and sponsoring your spouse, there shouldn't be numerical limitations on the IR-1/CR-1 visa (there are limitations for sponsoring some other types of immediate relatives). If your case number was just created, I would call the NVC again to ask them how to fix. Good luck and congrats on getting your case number!

Thank you Keeley!  I spoke to them last night as when they gave me my case number they realized they arranged it to go to the wrong embassy (Portuguese immigrant visas are processed in Paris, but someone at NVC mistakenly set it up for Lisbon) and it was cancelled in the electronic system since Lisbon is not pivot but Paris is pivot - SO confusing!  It was escalated to a supervisor to correct, so just hoping that doesn't delay too much as they have to re-assign a Paris case number now.  So needless to say I'll be calling daily anyway!

Timeline
8 hours ago, SierraTenTango said:

Hey guys, how long after submitting the documents to NVC (electronic processing) does it take for them to actually review them?

3 weeks 

Timeline
3 hours ago, MsKayC said:

Hi all, how soon after you complete DS260 can you start to upload documents? My case is pivot

Thanks

I started on the same day 

Timeline

Hi guys 

Submitted my last remaining doc today on CEAC and hopefully will be reviewed by NVC in coming two or three weeks. 

Best of luck to you all in your process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Can anyone pls answer me 

on civil documents their asking for photographs we have to upload them also 

or take them with me to the interview?? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.