956 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 hours ago, cduran said:

Someone just sent me this... another approvalllll! This isnt from Visa Journey but its good to know they are skipping around in September lol

received_299490417582511.jpeg

Omg!!! 😁😁😁

Timeline
3 minutes ago, emeline29 said:

Hello September Filing Family!
How exciting that some September filers have already been approved! My NOA1 isn't until late in September so I'm not expecting to hear anything for a while, but good luck to all of you ahead of me!  I'm heading over to visit my fiancé in 20 days - yay! I'll be there for a month and I'm praying that we get the good news while I'm there. 

Praying for a speedy approval for us all - with no RFEs! 

Emily xx

As far as I'm aware, it doesn't matter how late into the month you file. Some of the first approvals from August were from beyond the 20th! Could hear news any day now :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, emeline29 said:

How exciting that some September filers have already been approved! My NOA1 isn't until late in September so I'm not expecting to hear anything for a while, but good luck to all of you ahead of me!  I'm heading over to visit my fiancé in 20 days - yay! I'll be there for a month and I'm praying that we get the good news while I'm there. 

Emily xx

Enjoy your visit, Emily and I hope you get your approval soon! Our NOA 1 date is close to yours, so good luck to us and no RFEs !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
6 hours ago, emeline29 said:

Emily xx

Sending you good vibes Emily! ❤️ My NOA1 was at the end of September too! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Hello guys! Just want to follow the this post. We filed at mid Sep...just keep waiting, just week waiting...feel so nervous and worry everyday.

Finally have some news from the Sep filers. :) YEAH!

Good luck all! Hope we will hear more good news sooooon! :D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Suki_R said:

Hello guys! Just want to follow the this post. We filed at mid Sep...just keep waiting, just week waiting...feel so nervous and worry everyday.

Finally have some news from the Sep filers. :) YEAH!

Good luck all! Hope we will hear more good news sooooon! :D

We filed at mid September, too. Welcome to this thread!

Hi All - 

We filed in early September but had to resubmit as we filed on an outdated form. Our NOA1 is now the last day of September. Hoping that they will continue to swiftly approve all of the September filers.

Best of luck to everyone and looking forward to everyone's positive stories soon!

Our received date was Sept 7th... anxiously waiting!!! Really hope it will be this week. 

Edited by KenandBina
Spelling

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, Linz&Agyei said:

Hi All - 

We filed in early September but had to resubmit as we filed on an outdated form. Our NOA1 is now the last day of September. Hoping that they will continue to swiftly approve all of the September filers.

Best of luck to everyone and looking forward to everyone's positive stories soon!

I know that feeling. I filed 8/30 but through Rapid Visa and they took a whole week with my file plus one day was a holiday so USCIS didn't end up giving me NOA1 until September 12 (old website) 17 (new website). I feel like that whole half a month was wasted in transition lol

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Timeline
47 minutes ago, cduran said:

I know that feeling. I filed 8/30 but through Rapid Visa and they took a whole week with my file plus one day was a holiday so USCIS didn't end up giving me NOA1 until September 12 (old website) 17 (new website). I feel like that whole half a month was wasted in transition lol

We have the same NOA1 dates!  I hope we all hear good news soon!! 😊

Filed: Other Timeline
36 minutes ago, MaryDave1992 said:

We have the same NOA1 dates!  I hope we all hear good news soon!! 😊

Aww yay!! Both days?

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Timeline
Just now, cduran said:

Aww yay!! Both days?

Yep!! Sent ours out Sept 10.  Old site- 9/12 New site- 9/17 😊 

Checking just about every day now 😬

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.