956 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello Everyone!

Will be following this thread since the August petitions are starting to get approved and September will be next!

Hope everyone gets approved as soon as possible.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Happy New Year everyone!
I´m sure it's going to be an amazing year for all of us where we can finally pledge our love to the one we want to spend the rest of our lives with.

Just drove my fiance to the airport today after truly amazing holidays and new years together, I couldn´t be more happy and excited for this time together and our future together! The goodbye is always killing me and this time it'll probably be even longer before we see each other again. But it is going to be all worth it, no doubt in my mind and I´m so excited about everything we have to look forward to together! 

I´m starting to really hope that we will see our NOA2 approval soon, even though I'm aware it might take much longer still, but I´m getting a bit impatient and really hoping for the best. I see the August filers are slowly getting approved and I´m checking VJ all the time, and just to see all the happy VJ´ers and I can clearly imagine how truly good, happy and relieving it must feel to get the good news!

I know I´m probably not alone with this mixed feeling of impatience, missing and yet so incredibly happy and excited the future with my fiance- Hang in there everyone, I really hope we all hear some good news in the next couple of months, if not less!

event.pngevent.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, JosephineAndBobby said:

Happy New Year everyone!
I´m sure it's going to be an amazing year for all of us where we can finally pledge our love to the one we want to spend the rest of our lives with.

Just drove my fiance to the airport today after truly amazing holidays and new years together, I couldn´t be more happy and excited for this time together and our future together! The goodbye is always killing me and this time it'll probably be even longer before we see each other again. But it is going to be all worth it, no doubt in my mind and I´m so excited about everything we have to look forward to together! 

I´m starting to really hope that we will see our NOA2 approval soon, even though I'm aware it might take much longer still, but I´m getting a bit impatient and really hoping for the best. I see the August filers are slowly getting approved and I´m checking VJ all the time, and just to see all the happy VJ´ers and I can clearly imagine how truly good, happy and relieving it must feel to get the good news!

I know I´m probably not alone with this mixed feeling of impatience, missing and yet so incredibly happy and excited the future with my fiance- Hang in there everyone, I really hope we all hear some good news in the next couple of months, if not less!

I've got all those feelings happening, too. Excited, impatient, and nervous, and so very happy with anticipation!

Hey guys,

I hope everyone is having a smooth wait as I know is not easy its so great to see so much online support!

We had a massive delay on our recipt number and we just got it on christmas. When we first called on October they confirmed they had our papers. However, my fiancee had to fix something and re-send. This was just simply put one name next to a signature that I missed :( Do you know if this is gonna delay us on the process?

Thank you and good luck to everyone!!

2 hours ago, MecaM said:

Hey guys,

I hope everyone is having a smooth wait as I know is not easy its so great to see so much online support!

We had a massive delay on our recipt number and we just got it on christmas. When we first called on October they confirmed they had our papers. However, my fiancee had to fix something and re-send. This was just simply put one name next to a signature that I missed :( Do you know if this is gonna delay us on the process?

Thank you and good luck to everyone!!

Any time you have to respond for missing documents you delay your application 2-4 weeks.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

I know everyone  is excited and anxiously  awaiting their  approvals, I also hope everyone  gets their approvals soon. Won't be long now!!!!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello all! Getting so close now!!!  So, like probably many of you, I want to be checking both the new and old USCIS sites... I, however, forgot my password for the new site and tried to reset it and have not gotten the verification email that I need... I've tried about 3 different times over the past 2 days... Has anyone else had this problem?  Any advice on what I can do to log in?

Thanks so much and good luck everyone!  Can't wait to start seeing approvals here :)

4 minutes ago, MaryDave1992 said:

Hello all! Getting so close now!!!  So, like probably many of you, I want to be checking both the new and old USCIS sites... I, however, forgot my password for the new site and tried to reset it and have not gotten the verification email that I need... I've tried about 3 different times over the past 2 days... Has anyone else had this problem?  Any advice on what I can do to log in?

Thanks so much and good luck everyone!  Can't wait to start seeing approvals here :)

The two websites are not very accurate as they don't update like they did in the past. You could try created a new account with a different email address maybe your finance's email. The only other thing is to follow the recovery mode to reset the password but I believe you have tried that. Google for an answer.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

Starting to stalk this thread 😁

I filed my I-129f on the very last day of August and my NOA1 is September 6th...so I'm reading both the August and September filers threads 😂

Good luck to everyone, hoping they start approving September very very soon !

Timeline

5 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

The two websites are not very accurate as they don't update like they did in the past. You could try created a new account with a different email address maybe your finance's email. The only other thing is to follow the recovery mode to reset the password but I believe you have tried that. Google for an answer.

Thank you!! Creating a new account worked :)

Timeline
21 hours ago, Olichka said:

Starting to stalk this thread 😁

I filed my I-129f on the very last day of August and my NOA1 is September 6th...so I'm reading both the August and September filers threads 😂

Good luck to everyone, hoping they start approving September very very soon !

Same here.  Sent on Sept 6th and got NOA1 on Sept 11. Saw that a burst of NOA 2 were sent out f0or Aust 21-27 filers. We are the next couple batches from now.

Up to this point I know that a NOA 2 wouldn't have come so have kept telling myself that "no news is good news" as any mail from USCIS would have probably been a Request for Evidence. Really looking forward to the next batch of approvals for Sept filers!

Timeline
5 hours ago, floresaaron said:

Same here.  Sent on Sept 6th and got NOA1 on Sept 11. Saw that a burst of NOA 2 were sent out f0or Aust 21-27 filers. We are the next couple batches from now.

Up to this point I know that a NOA 2 wouldn't have come so have kept telling myself that "no news is good news" as any mail from USCIS would have probably been a Request for Evidence. Really looking forward to the next batch of approvals for Sept filers!

Any mail could also be an NOA2 though, not just RFE :)

Timeline

So anxious to hear some news! I just started following this thread, since we sent in our I-129F during the last week of September and got NOA1 on October 1st. I'm feeling it won't be long until some of us start to get our NOA2's! I just returned back to the UK from visiting my fiancee in FL. It's a horrible wait but hopefully things will start moving soon :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 minute ago, FaintSpartan said:

So anxious to hear some news! I just started following this thread, since we sent in our I-129F during the last week of September and got NOA1 on October 1st. I'm feeling it won't be long until some of us start to get our NOA2's! I just returned back to the UK from visiting my fiancee in FL. It's a horrible wait but hopefully things will start moving soon :) 

I hope your feeling is right! :D I´m also following the August filers thread and they had quite a few approvals this week, so I am also hoping we are getting much closer!
But the closer we get, the more anxious about the answer and impatient but also hopeful I can feel I get. So many feelings 😅
I have my fingers crossed for good luck for everyone here and for the NOA2 getting here soon!

event.pngevent.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.