Greenbaum

July 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

I don't know if this has been asked before. I'm sorry if I missed the question. 

I checked the CEAC website yesterday and it says "READY". I don't know if I can schedule my interview at this point or if I HAVE to wait for the P3? (I have completed the DS-160). My fiancé hasn't received any email yet and I'm 90% sure that's how he's supposed to be notified that the stuff from NVC has landed in Sweden. 

I have gone ahead and scheduled a medical exam in the hopes of it not being too early at this point. But my (stupid a**) lawyer won't tell me anything about this part of the process and I'm completely clueless for the most part. 

You guys are my last hope as to not wait another several weeks on possibly nothing.

Any help is very much appreciated 

4 hours ago, jakejon said:

Case finally turned to ready 🎉🙌

I already booked the interview before that!! Just a note for anyone interviewing in London and still waiting on NVC-it does take a little longer to get to ready on CEAC. Took 7 days for us. 

@rrobin0609

Medicals are currently 4 weeks out, interview availability for August was good (when I last checked). Although I went for Sept to save bit more money.

Good luck everyone ❤️

Ours is showing as ready this morning too! Medical was scheduled yesterday about a month out and he's looking to schedule his interview by the end of the week also for September.

11 minutes ago, rrobin0609 said:

Ours is showing as ready this morning too! Medical was scheduled yesterday about a month out and he's looking to schedule his interview by the end of the week also for September.

Sweetie, you may want to correct this! To anyone following, I booked my Interview today, having just got the Ready status on CEAC and they gave me the soonest interview date of August 9th, however my medical is not until the 28th of August so I picked out my interview date as being 2 weeks after for September 13th. So I'm hoping now for visa approval by September 20th, and flying out September 27th 

2 hours ago, EllenE1230 said:

I checked the CEAC website yesterday and it says "READY". I don't know if I can schedule my interview at this point or if I HAVE to wait for the P3? (I have completed the DS-160). My fiancé hasn't received any email yet and I'm 90% sure that's how he's supposed to be notified that the stuff from NVC has landed in Sweden. 

I have gone ahead and scheduled a medical exam in the hopes of it not being too early at this point. But my (stupid a**) lawyer won't tell me anything about this part of the process and I'm completely clueless for the most part. 

You guys are my last hope as to not wait another several weeks on possibly nothing.

My status shows READY on CEAC, and I'd already booked my medical for the end of next month and so today I went ahead and booked my interview. I have not yet received P3, but because it shows 'READY' it's okay to go ahead and book. I set my date for 2 weeks post-medical so I have some wiggle room if anything crops up and they need additional documents about a pre-existing condition. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

@Little_Vixen I have some questions and I see that you’re the expert for the netherlands. Do you need the birth certificate and police certifcate in dutch or in english. Or is it better to just get them both in english? I keep reading different things about this.😅

Timeline
11 minutes ago, naomieliza said:

@Little_Vixen I have some questions and I see that you’re the expert for the netherlands. Do you need the birth certificate and police certifcate in dutch or in english. Or is it better to just get them both in english? I keep reading different things about this.😅

Lol, not sure if I'm an expert. But I've researched a lot and as long as I'm further ahead in the process than you I know quite a bit.

You do not need the VOG translated, at the bottom is a little bit in English that is good enough.

Your birth certificate should be an international birth certificate. This has, among Dutch, also English, French German ect on it. If you have that international one you do not need to have it translated. Your gemeente will know what you need when you tell them you need an international one.

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
10 hours ago, Little_Vixen said:

I mailed my embassy/consulate because of an address change. But it's in the ds160 too. Pretty sure it was also on the i129f.

You can schedule directly with dr Schulte. 

https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Medical/AMS%20-%20Amsterdam.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiTnKWrrcjcAhUJ_aQKHRTJBYcQFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2whmGnsc2ri-a2tc9OgPYx

thanks! the i-129f asked for the petitioner's email, not the beneficiary. I haven't even looked at DS-160 yet as I am still waiting for the NVC # thanks in advance i'll look out for it on the DS-160!!😊

AOS/EAD/AP ->: 11/29/18 - NOA1: 12/04/18

Biometric NOA:  12/14/18  Biometric Appt: 12/26/18

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview: 1/16/19

EAD/AP approval: 3/18/19

AOS Interview Appt: 6/4/19

AOS Interview: 7/10/19

AOS Approved: 7/23/19

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 7/26/19

"It's true, we don't have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love"

7 hours ago, canadaa said:

Sorry if this has been asked before here. On my NOA2 it stated that the validity is up to November 25, 2018. Does this mean interview has to be scheduled before then or point of entry has to be before then?

9 FAM 41.81 N6.2 Validity of a K-1 Petition
(CT:VISA-2165; 08-21-2014)
An approved K-1 visa petition is valid for a period of four months from the date of USCIS action and may be revalidated by the consular officer any number of times for additional periods of four months from the date of revalidation, provided the officer concludes that the petitioner and the beneficiary remain legally free to marry and continue to intend to marry each other within 90 days after the beneficiary's admission into the United States.

http://travel.state....nce-k-1.html#11

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

1 hour ago, nj2202 said:

its been 11 days since my case got to the NVC, why isn't it being sent over to the embassy yet 😭

Maybe they're not completely finished with your file. Do you have a case number? Eleven days is well within their processing period. Trust the process.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

4 hours ago, EllenE1230 said:

Look this information for your answer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BisN4qiyeYPgm_ZSi_6VRs8XAecvTfIj/view?usp=sharing

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Medical/STK - Stockholm.pdf

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Look this information for your answer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BisN4qiyeYPgm_ZSi_6VRs8XAecvTfIj/view?usp=sharing

https://travel.state...- Stockholm.pdf 

I've looked through that first link several times though I have not seen anything that could possibly help me with my question. Thank you though. 

My fiancé still haven't actually heard anything from the embassy. Which is why I'm afraid to schedule anything since it may be cancelled without notice. But many seem to schedule their interview as soon as it says "ready" on CEAC. So hopefully I'm not doing anything wrong.

Don't wanna wait another few months 

Timeline
Just now, EllenE1230 said:

I've looked through that first link several times though I have not seen anything that could possibly help me with my question. Thank you though. 

My fiancé still haven't actually heard anything from the embassy. Which is why I'm afraid to schedule anything since it may be cancelled without notice. But many seem to schedule their interview as soon as it says "ready" on CEAC. So hopefully I'm not doing anything wrong.

Don't wanna wait another few months 

Best way to find out is find someone from Denmark who has gone through the process recently and ask how they done it. The difficulty is that every embassy is different.

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Little_Vixen said:

Lol, not sure if I'm an expert. But I've researched a lot and as long as I'm further ahead in the process than you I know quite a bit.

You do not need the VOG translated, at the bottom is a little bit in English that is good enough.

Your birth certificate should be an international birth certificate. This has, among Dutch, also English, French German ect on it. If you have that international one you do not need to have it translated. Your gemeente will know what you need when you tell them you need an international one.

Thank you for the help!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.