1,607 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, boris64 said:

Starting to see April approvals in the 170-175 day range. It would be nice to get the NOA2 before the holidays and before the USCIS employees start taking holiday leave...)))

You can say that again! 

06-14-2018 for our NOA1 so I'm definitely stalking your timeline to see when you receive your NOA2, goodluck for it soon! 

Summary:

Filed I129f: 06/09/2018

NOA2 dated: 11/29/2018

NVC Case #: Fianceé (USC) Called and received it: 01/08/2019

Case Shipped: 01/08/2019

Case Received: 01/15/2019

Medical: 02/08/2019

Interview: 03/11/2019 - Approved

Visa In Hand: 03/15/2019

US Entry: 05/11/2019 - DTW

Marriage: 06/22/2019

Filed AOS/EAD/AP: 08/02/2019

NOA1: 08/09/2019

RFE: 09/29/2019

Biometrics: 09/30/2019

Interview Letter Received: 11/02/2019

Interview Date: 12/09/2019

AOS Approval Date: 01/04/2020 (Assuming - that's the valid date on my card)

Green Card Received: 01/08/2020

2 minutes ago, LukeU said:

You can say that again! 

06-14-2018 for our NOA1 so I'm definitely stalking your timeline to see when you receive your NOA2, goodluck for it soon! 

Good luck to you, too...This is a thread where stalking is a good thing)))

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
18 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Read this information and gather what she will need for the interview to bring with you.

Your Packet 3 letter is here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hqV9m0zmdOJ6fGFpuu46N_W4srguHI-w/view?usp=sharing

Visit the portal section here on VJ for your country http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Ukraine&cty=Kiev

The Ukraine sub-forum where local discussion takes place for all things to know or ask from others who are processing or the experts who have gone before you Here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/98-russia-ukraine-and-Belarus/

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/ukraine/895/pdf/K_Instructions_002.pdf

http://ukraine.usembassy.gov/

Hi Greenbaum,

Thank you for your reply.   It seems things from Packet 3 that I need to prepare is to be given directly to the beneficiary for her interview.  I will have them done and take them with me when I head over next month.

When the NOA2 is issued, is there is anything I have to do from here, in the US?  Is the forwarding of the case to NVC automatic?  And is it also automatic when the NVC sends the I-126F package to the embassy?

1 hour ago, SteveInBoston said:

Hi Greenbaum,

Thank you for your reply.   It seems things from Packet 3 that I need to prepare is to be given directly to the beneficiary for her interview.  I will have them done and take them with me when I head over next month. Once the case number is assigned by NVC then basically from there on out you need go sit in the corner and pour yourself a cold one because she has from here. :D

When the NOA2 is issued, is there is anything I have to do from here, in the US? Just make sure you get a copy of the NOA2. Is the forwarding of the case to NVC automatic? Yes  And is it also automatic when the NVC sends the I-126F package to the embassy? Yes

The two of you should work on the DS-160 together but she has to submit it from within her country. Also be on the look out for an email from the Embassy with the availability letter for the interview and medical (refer to P3 for exact requirements for that letter)

Check out this thread on the first page I list other items you may or may not want to do but they are there for the taking. :thumbs:

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We are early may filers please remember there are still couples from last November waiting don't make plans until your visa is in hand many get left behind. So when you see an approval for someone with an noa1 2 weeks later than yours don't think we'll that's not fair think of the 2017 fillers still waiting. One case I've seen was 370 days. Just make no concrete plans please

On 10/26/2018 at 9:22 AM, AnAm said:

They’re doing May guys..🎉🎉🎉

Yeah the bottom fell out for May yesterday many approvals, just stopping by because I know you all have got to be  getting that itch. Hang in there and get ready cause it's coming!!!!!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Y'day I downloaded the USCIS CaseTracker app which allows to monitor cases close to your case by number and was astonished to see over 500 of them with the same filing (NOA1) date June 29th. I mean, it only allows to sort out 500 and who knows how many more were there. Well, maybe the last working day before the Independence day was so special indeed but if not, I feel for those people at USCIS. Of those 500 cases 2 were voluntarily withdrawn at later stages and some 4 cases rejected right at the lockbox due to form being not signed/old form used 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
1 hour ago, HP+IC said:

Y'day I downloaded the USCIS CaseTracker app which allows to monitor cases close to your case by number and was astonished to see over 500 of them with the same filing (NOA1) date June 29th. I mean, it only allows to sort out 500 and who knows how many more were there. Well, maybe the last working day before the Independence day was so special indeed but if not, I feel for those people at USCIS. Of those 500 cases 2 were voluntarily withdrawn at later stages and some 4 cases rejected right at the lockbox due to form being not signed/old form used 

How did you look up the cases , where did you get case numbers from 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, SaraAlhakam said:

How did you look up the cases , where did you get case numbers from 

You put your case # or any number range you want and the app tracks it. PS the case number in the top line is not my case, my is within 500 range. And they are all the same filing date

Screenshot_20181030-105927.png

Edited by HP+IC

Timeline
9 minutes ago, HP+IC said:

You put your case # or any number range you want and the app tracks it. PS the case number in the top line is not my case, my is within 500 range. And they are all the same filing date

Got it thank you 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
25 minutes ago, HP+IC said:

I just wonder why there are August and October filers have the case number in my search (May filers) and have been approved already?

Timeline
Just now, toknowmore said:

I just wonder why there are August and October filers have the case number in my search (May filers) and have been approved already?

Maybe they are expedite cases , I’m an August filer I sure would to get approved like right now 

Timeline
1 minute ago, toknowmore said:

Most probably because you failed to sort out only I-129Fs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.