dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2018

1,677 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Reqahmed said:

Do you guys including wedding pictures, other pictures, wtspp chat at nvc or only for interviw process? Thanks

You only submit docs to NVC that NVC explicitly requested. Like AOS, Beneficiary Police Report, Beneficiary Birth Certificatae, etc...

All the other evidence is for interview only.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, keshah said:

Is there a way to check the status  without calling the NVC

If you have been assigned a case number then you can use this link to check your visa status. 

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

27 minutes ago, Eliesa Myftija said:

Help somebody!

Do I need to submit w2 along with tax return forms, or is tax return form enough?

Electronic processing.

Submit W2 with tax returns. Unless you are submitting IRS transcripts. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, Dagar said:

Question. I paid aos fee on may 29. The status changed to paid on may 31 but still keep locked the second fee. How many days i should wait to pay the IV fee?

Unless you are a PIVOT case you have to wait until the DS 261 is reviewed for your IV bill to open, to expedite IV bill you should call NVC and have a representative review the ds 261 otherwise IV bill will open some days after they get to reviewing your DS 261 on their own time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Reqahmed said:

Do you guys including wedding pictures, other pictures, wtspp chat at nvc or only for interviw process? Thanks

Yes(Other Supporting Documents)

8 minutes ago, Abies said:

Yes(Other Supporting Documents)

Is that true? I thought that was only for interview process. 

And how do you include chat in your supporting docs. My chat with my wife is literally thousands of pages. 

Edited by ramesesthe2nd

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Quick question to everyone - do we get checklists for international birth certificates? What are the requirements for the birth certificate?

I heard from someone getting a checklist for an international birth certificate rather than the original (but in German language) issued birth certificate.

Edited by R&OC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
43 minutes ago, A.Ali said:

@jesserz @Caterpillar8 @jpat101
 Hi :)
NVC hasn't changed the date they received my case to the actual date yet!

Any updates on your cases?

I'm sorry to hear that! :( No updates here. So waiting for CC or checklist. 

Nebraska Service Centre / Frankfurt Embassy

2016/03/30 - Married!

2017/07/14 - Sent off our I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox (Filed from abroad)

2017/07/24 - NOA1 (sent to Nebraska)

2018/03/02 - NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/03/19 - "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/03/23 - NVC received petition

2018/05/17 - Case# received and fees paid

2018/05/21 - Case# changed -- can't log in with the new one so "we've sent in a 'ticket' to get it fixed"

2018/05/22 - Scan date. Ticket worked, submitted all our paperwork until the wee hours of the morning. 

2018/06/11 - CC!!! "Documentarily Qualified"

2018/06/25 - Got interview date for July 11; but we must reschedule for August. 

2018/06/26 - Medical

2018/06/28 - New interview date received (for August 13th)

2018/08/13 - Interview in Frankfurt!!! They asked for certified translations.

2018/08/28 - Sent in translations

2018/09/06 - CEAC status changed to "ISSUED!!!"

2018/09/13 - Passport received in the mail! Everything is beautiful.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
5 hours ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

Is that true? I thought that was only for interview process. 

And how do you include chat in your supporting docs. My chat with my wife is literally thousands of pages. 

Just print out some chats from various points over your marriage to show you've been talking consistently. And best to use parts that show talk of the future or of money or your life together rather than the "I love you"s (though, by all means include some love as well). 

Nebraska Service Centre / Frankfurt Embassy

2016/03/30 - Married!

2017/07/14 - Sent off our I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox (Filed from abroad)

2017/07/24 - NOA1 (sent to Nebraska)

2018/03/02 - NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/03/19 - "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/03/23 - NVC received petition

2018/05/17 - Case# received and fees paid

2018/05/21 - Case# changed -- can't log in with the new one so "we've sent in a 'ticket' to get it fixed"

2018/05/22 - Scan date. Ticket worked, submitted all our paperwork until the wee hours of the morning. 

2018/06/11 - CC!!! "Documentarily Qualified"

2018/06/25 - Got interview date for July 11; but we must reschedule for August. 

2018/06/26 - Medical

2018/06/28 - New interview date received (for August 13th)

2018/08/13 - Interview in Frankfurt!!! They asked for certified translations.

2018/08/28 - Sent in translations

2018/09/06 - CEAC status changed to "ISSUED!!!"

2018/09/13 - Passport received in the mail! Everything is beautiful.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.