dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2018

1,677 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, P n S said:

I didn't translated my police records or birth certificate as well and I got my cc complete without any checklist. I have not seem anyone from Brazil getting a checklist for don't translate those docs... however, I've seem that some people after get their cc and interview date, were requested to translate some docs and  bring them to the interview. I don't know the reason why, but it happens sometimes. 

Hi{

Can you tell me what is a CC please?

I have a question, after reading KAMN post, I decided to call the NVC using option 5 instead of 7, and I was able to obtain the case and invoice number but was told that I had to wait for it to be activated before I could use it. Has anyone experienced this before? if so how long was the wait?

NVC received case April 5 (Pivot)

Edited by Hector001

Filed: EB-4 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
35 minutes ago, ECUADOR17 said:

Hi{

Can you tell me what is a CC please?

CC means case complete.

This happens after you have paid all fees to NVC and submitted the required documents. From this point their can be a possible checklist, if not you wait to be scheduled for an interview. 

53 minutes ago, matt and kim said:

OMG my wife just called me we received the email with our case number! I wasn't expecting it that fast, good thing because we've been so behind on the overall process so far!

PD/NOA1: 07/03/2017

NOA2: 03/30/2018 (290 days.....)

Sent to NVC on 04/16/2018

NVC received 04/26/2018

5 weeks 5 days later

NVC case number by email: 06/05/2018 (PIVOT case) 

Congratulations! WOOWW i am right behind you. I was given the Invoice number over phone today. no case number yet but that gives me hope!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

N-400 Filed Electronically                        : 06/16/2021

Application Received online notice        : 06/16/2021

Biometrics Reuse online notice              : 06/16/2021

Interview Scheduled Notice(online)       : 08/20/2021

Interview Date                                            : 10/05/2021

Waiting....🙄

I-751 ROC Case Sent to TEXAS               :  06/24/2020

Package Delivered                                      :  06/25/2020       (+    1 Days, Total 1 Days)

Service Center Assigned, MSC                 :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

Checks Cashed                                            :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

NOA Arrived (Dated:  7/7)                          :  07/13/2020       (+  10 Days, Total 19 Days)

Biometric ASC Appt letter                          :  11/20/2020       (+130 Days, Total 149 Days)

(Note: No change to online status when Biometric ASC Appt letter arrived,  still says case received)

Biometrics Completed                                : 12/08/2020        (+018 Days, Total 167 Days)

Online Status, Biometric Applied               : 12/08/2020        (+000 Days, Total 167 Days)

Case ready for interview email                  :  04/21/2021       (+135 Days, Total 302 Days)

Interview Scheduled email                         :  04/26/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 307 Days)

Interview scheduled letter arrived             :  05/01/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 311 Days)

Interview scheduled for June 8th

Interview (Case Approved)                         :  06/08/2021       (+   39 Days. Total 350 Days)   

Case Approved Email                                  :  06/08/2021       (+   00 Days. Total 350 Days)

Card+Letter Arrived                                     :  06/14/2021      (+    07 Days, Total 357 Days)           

1 hour ago, Caterpillar8 said:

Hi! Same here! April 27th receive date (although NVC has officially my petition from March 14th) and received right now only invoice number over the phone and said that it's on last stages to be put on the system before case number is issued but no timeframe given.

So I am not the only one. Anyone else had this experience? If yes, any idea of the timeframe to get the case number after the Invoice number is assigned?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

N-400 Filed Electronically                        : 06/16/2021

Application Received online notice        : 06/16/2021

Biometrics Reuse online notice              : 06/16/2021

Interview Scheduled Notice(online)       : 08/20/2021

Interview Date                                            : 10/05/2021

Waiting....🙄

I-751 ROC Case Sent to TEXAS               :  06/24/2020

Package Delivered                                      :  06/25/2020       (+    1 Days, Total 1 Days)

Service Center Assigned, MSC                 :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

Checks Cashed                                            :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

NOA Arrived (Dated:  7/7)                          :  07/13/2020       (+  10 Days, Total 19 Days)

Biometric ASC Appt letter                          :  11/20/2020       (+130 Days, Total 149 Days)

(Note: No change to online status when Biometric ASC Appt letter arrived,  still says case received)

Biometrics Completed                                : 12/08/2020        (+018 Days, Total 167 Days)

Online Status, Biometric Applied               : 12/08/2020        (+000 Days, Total 167 Days)

Case ready for interview email                  :  04/21/2021       (+135 Days, Total 302 Days)

Interview Scheduled email                         :  04/26/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 307 Days)

Interview scheduled letter arrived             :  05/01/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 311 Days)

Interview scheduled for June 8th

Interview (Case Approved)                         :  06/08/2021       (+   39 Days. Total 350 Days)   

Case Approved Email                                  :  06/08/2021       (+   00 Days. Total 350 Days)

Card+Letter Arrived                                     :  06/14/2021      (+    07 Days, Total 357 Days)           

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, R&OC said:

Skyzee, don't worry too much - If I recall correctly others were able to change their documents until the last minute. 

Ha! Same thoughts here, today. I love my job, we bought a beautiful place here (to keep as a second home), the kids are happy and roaming around and almost no gun violence to worry about ever, a universal health care system, free education... you name it! BUT I love my husband and for some he will not be happy here in the long run and as a forever solution. I have lived in different cultures, across the globe more or less all my adult life. So any adjustment is somewhat easier for me. However the NVC process is testing my patience. Not knowing when to plan what is really affecting me.

But I really didnt expect the NVC stage to take so long! 

I even called today and inquired about our current status as my husband is underway (active military): I got the same answer as usual that it may take up to six weeks to review the resubmitted documents.

Thanks, I have some glimmer of hope although now I'm starting to question what else I might have input wrong. Might be joining you in the checklist camp really soon, or at least I hope so and that I didn't reset our wait counter to 0 days now that we resubmitted new docs. It's so frustrating that you can't see the AOS docs or even their respective filenames after submitting. Tempted to just resubmit every AOS document again in additional docs since I didn't add comments to the first batch :S. But then will duplicates generate checklists? ARGH!!!!!!!

I feel your pain, I love Canada and my job, but spouse does not... c'est la vie.

That's intense that they don't have any leeway for military even, and dreadfully wrong in my opinion. Has your husband asked his unit for help with expediting or have you tried to submit an expedite request to NVC already? I know that the army has some avenues into fast tracking citizenship, but not sure about spousal sponsorships. Might be worth a try anyways since I think an expedite request is just an email away for NVC.

Timeline
55 minutes ago, KAMN said:

So I am not the only one. Anyone else had this experience? If yes, any idea of the timeframe to get the case number after the Invoice number is assigned?

Probably not long, especially if they start asking for names/dobs when you call. Lucky new folks coming in for April and beyond, we suckers have had to wait 8-10 weeks for our case numbers.

Timeline
2 hours ago, jesserz said:

Anyone have any experience with deleted duplicate documents from CEAC? We're PIVOT, and haven't heard anything from them since the 22nd of May, but I did submit a couple of documents twice (one on purpose, and a few on accident). Will they just delete the duplicates or are they going to make me start over again? 

Enough time has passed that I'm starting to worry about EVERYTHING.

Did we put the right addresses on the I-130 form? Does our joint sponsor make enough? Did we spell anything wrong?

I really want this to just be a funny memory already...

I know exactly how you feel.... wish I knew too, now getting paranoid that I should resubmit all documents since you can't see AOS docs or their filenames, but that'd likely be duplicating stuff I've already uploaded.

6 hours ago, matt and kim said:

OMG my wife just called me we received the email with our case number! I wasn't expecting it that fast, good thing because we've been so behind on the overall process so far!

NVC received 04/26/2018

5 weeks 5 days later

Congrats! I’m April 27!! Hopefully I receive the email today or tomorrow.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, matt and kim said:

NVC received 04/26/2018

5 weeks 5 days later

Cant wait to get ours too. NVC received date 04/30/2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.