703 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, DJ C said:

Phew! Finally!

Received I-797 in mail today with 4/11 date. Our PD was 5/23.

No e-mail and nothing on the old site. The new site shows case approved 4/12

323 days

This is good news. Congratulations!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
12 hours ago, DJ C said:

Phew! Finally!

Received I-797 in mail today with 4/11 date. Our PD was 5/23.

No e-mail and nothing on the old site. The new site shows case approved 4/12

323 days

Nice one

On 4/10/2019 at 9:18 AM, AlexDRavn92 said:

Congrats ! :D Did you receive a letter or did you see it online? 

Thanks!  Sorry for the delay, I was actually out of town celebrating our 1yr anniversary. I got a txt and email notification to check the new site. When I got back this week the letter was already on my mailbox.

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Pashka said:

Thanks!  Sorry for the delay, I was actually out of town celebrating our 1yr anniversary. I got a txt and email notification to check the new site. When I got back this week the letter was already on my mailbox.

Congrats!! That’s the best anniversary gift isn’t it!? We got ours 2 days before our first anniversary! Woo! 💕

I was commenting on here under German Shepherd I got locked outta my account so I will comment under this new profile.  Update on my case got my nvc case number we paid the fees sent everything in and  the Montreal consulate quick came back we need a joint sponser talke 60 to 90 days to hear back from them on a interview date . Wifes last year imcome tax was above 40k and the Current income is way above last years . We sent in 6 months of pay stubs employment verification letter etc she has been on this job along time . So I paid a bunch of money today to find out from a lawyer what happened . And we contacted the nvc about this last week . Few reason last 6 months of pay stubs there was a gap because she took un paid time off . Wasn't wall to wall solid paystubs for the last 6 months and I guess the nvc has got really sticky and been asking for joint sponsers from ppl that are above the poverty line . Lucky I found this out now because according to the lawyer that has clients this has happened to they dont tell u . U need a joint sponser tell the interview. We have a joint sponser and he is pretty solid . I would definitely have a joint sponser on hand and have 6 months worth of pay stubs that show no time off . Remember your approved petition can sit at the nvc for UP to a year have your stuff in order it will save alot of time and frustration . 

Timeline

Happy Easter celebration, everyone. Congratulations to those who have already received their NOA2 and to those of us, including myself who are yet to receive their NOA2; don't lose hope. Our NOA2 is coming. Slowly but surely. 

Timeline

Goodmorning everyone. From the records here, the Priority Date of the last person to receive his NOA2 is May 23rd. Is there any May filer here (Nebraska Service Center only), whose PD is between May 1st - May 23rd and is yet to receive NOA2?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 minute ago, sunrisecouples said:

Goodmorning everyone. From the records here, the Priority Date of the last person to receive his NOA2 is May 23rd. Is there any May filer here (Nebraska Service Center only), whose PD is between May 1st - May 23rd and is yet to receive NOA2?

Yup, PD may 21st here and still haven't heard a thing.

Timeline

Hello, a new member here. 
I want to recommend to May filers who have not received NOA2 yet to contact the USCIS. 
My PD is 05-29-2018
I contacted the USCIS on 04-14-2019 and I got an email 10 days later saying that the petition was approved on 04-23.
Today I received the NOA2.
Good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
9 hours ago, Aggie_A said:

I want to recommend to May filers who have not received NOA2 yet to contact the USCIS. 
My PD is 05-29-2018
I contacted the USCIS on 04-14-2019 and I got an email 10 days later saying that the petition was approved on 04-23.
Good luck

Congratulations! :)

When you contacted USCIS who did you talk to, and what did they say ?

Timeline
13 hours ago, Aggie_A said:

My PD is 05-29-2018
Good luck

Congratulations Aggie_A on your NOA2. 

Timeline
17 hours ago, Aggie_A said:

My PD is 05-29-2018
Good luck

Was this from the Nebraska Service Center?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.