TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

2,306 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
16 minutes ago, HTMW said:

Yes - a few approvals seen on a mini scan around 10/12 and 10/16....

I'm sure they're hitting other dates as well :)

Did you see anything on 20th?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Katri said:

Did you see anything on 20th?

Message me your case # and I'll do a quick mini :) (I can't search by dates....just around case #'s)

Edited by HTMW

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
22 minutes ago, pizzaday said:

Day 197. Was FaceTiming with my financé just now, decided to check the new USCIS website while on the call, and low and behold, there is was: "We received your case" 😤 I actually read it out loud to my boo, and mentioned I wasn't so sure it was going to happen this week. Fast forward 2 seconds later and a notification flashes on phone next to me, I recognize the USCIS logo immediately and make a face like 😵 The USCIS web page is still open in front of me, but it says Case Received. I'm so confused I have a hard time reading the email, my financé on the phone is completely weirded out, I whip open the Case Tracker app and there it is: case approved! 😍

giphy.gif

Sorry for the dramatic storytelling, but it honestly was such a weird experience! I'm half convinced me checking the website actually triggered the notification email. Otherwise, it's a crazy coincidence. In any case, we're trilled! Did a quick scan around our case no. there's a few more approved and touched already. I got an email, my finance didn't get anything as the petitioner, no text message, no update on the new website.

Good luck everyone, hold on tight, it's coming for you!

Soooooo HAPPY for you! we are day 196!  I hope we are soon!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

You actually can't submit an inquiry because your case is touched since you recieved an RFE and it's typically a 60 days wait but you will definitely hear back either this week or next week i am very certain of that

Don't worry! Depending on the seriousness of the RFE it shouldn't be too long. 

Well if you received rfe of "initial evidence" it will take up to that time because you didn't complete all your documents so you have to queue again.

But if your rfe was "additional evidence" is either the evidence you sent expires like (weeding invitation) or they want more document like (more pictures) added to the one you submitted then I will only take 7days to 3 weeks.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Looking like there’s lots of movement today. Nothing here though :( the 200 club is rapidly approaching for us. 

On 4/30/2018 at 4:06 PM, BJ & Christine said:

Congratulations and welcome to Michigan!!!!!

Hello , can you please tell me how did you create account on uscis to check your status

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.