707 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Puni said:

Hi!!!! 

I’m so happy now! I know it’s little bit early to say but I have to say that I might get NOA2!!

No email, no new-website and old-website updates. I only got a notice from USPS that the letter from USCIS will come.

I don’t know if it is NOA2.. it could be an REF but still, I’m soooo happy... will see.

NOA1 date was April 9th for old website and April 12th for new one.

it’s a bit longer than normal processing time on USCIS.. so we submitted e-request on Jan 19th(A day after passing normal processing time) and called 24th if visa was approved but what they said was you have to wait...But! as you can see the pic I attached, it was sent on Jan 23... What the.. lol anyways It was quite fast after e-request.

I’ll update again if it’s an REF 😂

BF156F54-1135-4982-B2DC-F0A9AED26BFE.jpeg

Which country you are located?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Puni said:

Hi!!!! 

I’m so happy now! I know it’s little bit early to say but I have to say that I might get NOA2!!

No email, no new-website and old-website updates. I only got a notice from USPS that the letter from USCIS will come.

I don’t know if it is NOA2.. it could be an REF but still, I’m soooo happy... will see.

NOA1 date was April 9th for old website and April 12th for new one.

it’s a bit longer than normal processing time on USCIS.. so we submitted e-request on Jan 19th(A day after passing normal processing time) and called 24th if visa was approved but what they said was you have to wait...But! as you can see the pic I attached, it was sent on Jan 23... What the.. lol anyways It was quite fast after e-request.

I’ll update again if it’s an REF 😂

BF156F54-1135-4982-B2DC-F0A9AED26BFE.jpeg

I did this solely for this reason lol

i can’t wait for our moment .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
39 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

I did this solely for this reason lol

i can’t wait for our moment .

wishing you good luck. most likely its approved. because I never see them send RFE without updating the website. they always update the website if they sending RFE.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I got an email that action is being take on my case. I hope this is a good thing because the old site isn’t saying any updates and I’m locked out of the new site 😞

6 minutes ago, KamiPalmersQueen said:

I got an email that action is being take on my case. I hope this is a good thing because the old site isn’t saying any updates and I’m locked out of the new site 😞

U can call USCIS and speak to Tier 2 officer ...hopefully officer will let u what it is...Approved or ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
39 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

I had an inquiry on y case for being outside normal processing time...this is what I got today...does anybody has any knowledge of what this might be...

5A723AE1-8EDE-4EC9-9AA5-562CA61FA901.jpeg

I had a similar case history after my address change and my case status is still on ‘case received’ till this very day. It is quite frustrating because it’s been 304 days and I am way outside processing time. Keeping my finger crossed and hoping something good comes out of this wait. Our time would come. Cheers

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, The Rock ll said:

I had an inquiry on y case for being outside normal processing time...this is what I got today...does anybody has any knowledge of what this might be...

The detailed response will be in your email if you provided one during your inquiry. Check your inbox; it's still going to be generic response though.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 1/31/2019 at 7:47 AM, The Rock ll said:

I got the same thing today! I wonder what it could be? I’m quite anxious. It’s probaly a RFE 😂 Otherwise you’d think they’d update my status to “approved” or “denied” instead of “received”. 

33 minutes ago, S&L 💕 said:

I got the same thing today! I wonder what it could be? I’m quite anxious. It’s probaly a RFE 😂 Otherwise you’d think they’d update my status to “approved” or “denied” instead of “received”. 

I called and spoke to rude tier 2 officer who said there has been no update on my account...this is just becoming a nightmare journey...

Timeline
2 hours ago, The Rock ll said:

I called and spoke to rude tier 2 officer who said there has been no update on my account...this is just becoming a nightmare journey...

I’m guessing the online updates a few days late. I just got my letter in the mail, it’s a damn RFE.. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Timeline
2 hours ago, The Rock ll said:

U must be living close to service center..lol ...u already got the REF letter in mail...wish u all the best and hopefully approved soon...

I don’t .. I’m in Florida, the RFE came from Nebraska. That’s why I assumed the online updates slower than reality. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Woooooooohoooooooo!!!! Thank the lord we are finally approved.  No RFE, no email update, no app update. Just received approval letter in the mail. Now, we wait some more.

PD: March 28th, 2018

Approval: January 26th, 2019

Received Letter: February 1, 2019

CR1 NEBRASKA

I-130 SENT-3/26/18

I-130 RECEIVED-3/28/18

NOA1-4/2/18

NOA2-1/26/19

RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL-2/2/19

NVC RECEIVED PETITION-2/12/19

RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # FROM NVC-3/20/19

SUMMITED ALL DOCUMENTS-3/30/19

CASE COMPLETE-4/12/19

INTERVIEW LETTER-4/20/19

INTERVIEW-5/23/19 (Did not get Approved)

Second Interview-7/12/19 (Approved)

event.png

event.png

yum 006.JPG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.